Trump Opens Mouth, Inserts Foot

e9d.jpg

But, really, when are you Trumpettes going to admit that your guy is totally fucking up the country's response to the coronavirus? Oh, wait -- never. If you're good at anything, it's denying reality. But you know what? A virus doesn't belong to a political party!

But, really, when are you Trumpettes going to admit that your guy is totally fucking up the country's response to the coronavirus? Oh, wait -- never. If you're good at anything, it's denying reality. But you know what? A virus doesn't belong to a political party!

Trump is saving the country.

Europe has had it far worse, because they don't have Trump.

A virus doesn't belong to a political party!

And yet, you blame the virus on The President. Even you can detect that level of irony.
As I have posted before, I do NOT blame Trump for the coronavirus. I blame him for his policies that have made it worse. For example, he eliminated the office that was created to deal with just such a crisis!

And yet, you blame the virus on The President. Even you can detect that level of irony.
As I have posted before, I do NOT blame Trump for the coronavirus. I blame him for his policies that have made it worse. For example, he eliminated the office that was created to deal with just such a crisis!

Why is the US doing so well then, compared to Europe?

Oh that's right, because we have someone who can get shit done in the office.

This thing isn't over, moron.

The election?

It is pretty much over, Trump defeats the virus and then defeats the person who can't remember which day it is. Good thing Biden will forget the defeat very timely.

Actually, since we've had only about 1,700 coronavirus tests done in this country, we don't really know how bad it is. It might be okay, or it might be everywhere already. At this point, we just don't know.

The election?

It is pretty much over, Trump defeats the virus and then defeats the person who can't remember which day it is. Good thing Biden will forget the defeat very timely.
Hang on to your fantasy, man.

Actually, since we've had only about 1,700 coronavirus tests done in this country, we don't really know how bad it is. It might be okay, or it might be everywhere already. At this point, we just don't know.

I actually like the Democrat's plan to deal with Corona Virus...

962-9620489_woman-scream-horror-classic-movie-screaming-woman-horror.png

It's so vintage!

Forum List

Back