Trump Opens Mouth, Inserts Foot

But, really, when are you Trumpettes going to admit that your guy is totally fucking up the country's response to the coronavirus? Oh, wait -- never. If you're good at anything, it's denying reality. But you know what? A virus doesn't belong to a political party!
Bruce You seem like you're new here so let me tell you when Trump says shit these morons ask what color
Just trying to help

But, really, when are you Trumpettes going to admit that your guy is totally fucking up the country's response to the coronavirus? Oh, wait -- never. If you're good at anything, it's denying reality. But you know what? A virus doesn't belong to a political party!

Team Trump doesn't need you people. We will charge to victory again in 2020 and rule the nation. What anti Trump haters think or say really doesn't matter.
Like I said, you're good at denying reality.

Reality? We control the Senate, White House, and are packing the courts with conservative judges there's a dose of reality for you. :auiqs.jpg:
In Nov that all changes and the pos is kicked out of the WH

Team Trump doesn't need you people. We will charge to victory again in 2020 and rule the nation. What anti Trump haters think or say really doesn't matter.

Reality? We control the Senate, White House, and are packing the courts with conservative judges there's a dose of reality for you. :auiqs.jpg:

LMAO your nominee is Joe Biden :21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21:

Bruce You seem like you're new here so let me tell you when Trump says shit these morons ask what color
Just trying to help
Isn’t that the truth, Trump changes his tune on the virus and Trumpers change their opinions faster than Linda Blair can turn her head in the Exorcist.

upload_2020-3-13_15-1-37.gif

And that's where your problem begins There will be imo a far better dem turnout for him than there was for Hill and mich wiscon and penn are very likely to return BLUE

And that's where your problem begins There will be imo a far better dem turnout for him than there was for Hill and mich wiscon and penn are very likely to return BLUE

Poor Eddie. Hillary was a skilled, mean and nasty politician and even she couldn't defeat Trump. Biden is barely VP material he's not even in Hillary's league and you are going to send that lamb up against wolf Trump? This won't end well for you.

Poor Eddie. Hillary was a skilled, mean and nasty politician and even she couldn't defeat Trump. Biden is barely VP material he's not even in Hillary's league and you are going to send that lamb up against wolf Trump? This won't end well for you.
Hillary's toast, rightly so, see if you can let her go, one party down, one to go.

Forum List

Back