Trump On Rush Show Flops

okfine

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2019
Gold Coast
When a radio listener asked her question on how Trumpcare will protect those with pre-existing health conditions Trump answered with the following:

“The Democrats are vicious and they lie, and what they do, as an example health care and other things,” Trump said, “they have me standing at the grave of beautiful soldier at an old cemetery, magnificent cemetery, and nobody respects soldiers more than I do, especially whether you’re talking about live soldiers or soldiers that gave their lives, and they have a source say these are suckers and losers. This was for a magazine that’s third-rate, you know super-liberal Obama magazine, and it’s a quote, they took that quote from one source I have 25 people that verbally, that, you know, on the record, said that was never said. Who would ever say that? Only an animal would say that.”

I wonder if all of Trump's supporters got all that information?

When a radio listener asked her question on how Trumpcare will protect those with pre-existing health conditions Trump answered with the following:

“The Democrats are vicious and they lie, and what they do, as an example health care and other things,” Trump said, “they have me standing at the grave of beautiful soldier at an old cemetery, magnificent cemetery, and nobody respects soldiers more than I do, especially whether you’re talking about live soldiers or soldiers that gave their lives, and they have a source say these are suckers and losers. This was for a magazine that’s third-rate, you know super-liberal Obama magazine, and it’s a quote, they took that quote from one source I have 25 people that verbally, that, you know, on the record, said that was never said. Who would ever say that? Only an animal would say that.”

Trump supporters "got" their own healthcare through our jobs.

Well....you lying piece of shit....I heard that portion of the show, and he led with that portion of the quote, but went on to explain what he wants to do....you lying asshat....

Probably a good thing he's pulled out of the next Town Hall style debate. He'd get creamed.

I'm listening to the broadcast.

Trump is doing great.

The stupid TDS afflicted Moon Bats should just take their meds and shut the fuck up.
Since you listened to the show you could at least inform us on the matter. Did your hero Trump say that or not?

After you tell me why that asshole Biden sold out the country to China so that Hunter Biden could have enough money to pay off his cocaine dealer and to pay child support for the kid he had with a stripper.

While you are telling us about Biden tell us how increased taxes, kissing the ass of the Muslims, weaker military, more Obamacare, less energy, bad trade deals and more fucking Illegals are going to make this country great again. Because that is Biden's platform.

Probably a good thing he's pulled out of the next Town Hall style debate. He'd get creamed.
I wonder if (the advertised) 60 million listeners celebrated trump's answer? What a whackO!

I'm listening to the broadcast.

Trump is doing great.

The stupid TDS afflicted Moon Bats should just take their meds and shut the fuck up.
Since you listened to the show you could at least inform us on the matter. Did your hero Trump say that or not?

After you tell me why that asshole Biden sold out the country to China so that Hunter Biden could have enough money to pay off his cocaine dealer and to pay child support for the kid he had with a stripper.

While you are telling us about Biden tell us how increased taxes, kissing the ass of the Muslims, weaker military, more Obamacare, less energy, bad trade deals and more fucking Illegals are going to make this country great again. Because that is Biden's platform.
Wassamatter, did the chief moron disappoint and make you mad? Get a grip.

I wonder if (the advertised) 60 million listeners celebrated trump's answer? What a whackO!

That wasn’t the entire quote but you guys are pretty accustomed to getting misquotes from the MSM. Spoonfed just like babies

No. My guess is they mostly went, "Right On!!".
Lemmings for the most part.

That wasn’t the entire quote but you guys are pretty accustomed to getting misquotes from the MSM. Spoonfed just like babies
Ok then, what's missing and did you get informed? Did Trump say that or what?

Forum List

Back