Trump now owns healthcare, and the GOP will need to go home

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
and face the dirty facts of what they just did. Say goodbye to your seats next election. Taking millions off of healthcare to give tax cuts to the wealthy. Shame , shame , shame.

Whoever wanted this and voted for this, just remember you will reap what you sowed. You have got what you wanted, so clap and laugh and face the reality of what you voted for.

This is probably the saddest day in the US history. Taking healthcare away from millions to give tax cuts to the wealthy.

Now Mike Pence needs to break the tie and we know what his vote will be.

Its over and the GOP is over.

and face the dirty facts of what they just did. Say goodbye to your seats next election. Taking millions off of healthcare to give tax cuts to the wealthy. Shame , shame , shame.

Whoever wanted this and voted for this, just remember you will reap what you sowed. You have got what you wanted, so clap and laugh and face the reality of what you voted for.

This is probably the saddest day in the US history. Taking healthcare away from millions to give tax cuts to the wealthy.

WHAT HAPPENED? What was the vote? I thought it was just a vote to proceed?

They just voted to continue a debate about a nonexistent bill. Waste of time. A vote to debate? WTF?

Total libtarding nonsense. None of your drivel is true.

They just voted to continue a debate about a nonexistent bill. Waste of time. A vote to debate? WTF?

Gives them the right to change whatever they want. It the beginning of the end. Face facts. When have the GOP worked with the Dems , never.

Good then. It needs to be gone. No way in hell is it legal to force a tax on me if I don't have insurance.

Individual mandates are necessary if you're guaranteeing universal coverage. You're not opposed to the mandate, you're opposed to affordable health insurance.

Good then. It needs to be gone. No way in hell is it legal to force a tax on me if I don't have insurance.

Individual mandates are necessary if you're guaranteeing universal coverage. You're not opposed to the mandate, you're opposed to affordable health insurance.
Right, you know exactly what I'm opposed to.

They will get rid of mandate, ind and employer, cost sharing , expanded Medicaid, increase HSA's, whatever the GOP wants. Trump is going to sign it.

Basically it gives permission for the GOP to do whatever they want. Pence is the tie breaker.

Thing is, Conservatives have no idea what it is they actually want. All they know is what they don't want, and that's a pretty childish way to go about policy. Individual mandates are necessary if you are looking to keep premiums low. The more healthy people that pay into the premium pool, the lower the premium for that pool. That's how insurance works. Then, when those healthy people become unhealthy, the new healthy people cover their costs. And the system repeats itself as such. That's how it's sustainable.

They will get rid of mandate, ind and employer, cost sharing , expanded Medicaid, increase HSA's, whatever the GOP wants. Trump is going to sign it.
Basically it gives permission for the GOP to do whatever they want. Pence is the tie breaker.

Well, they're gonna have to go to conference now, and those conference hearings are public. So everyone is going to see the nuts and bolts of what Conservatives want the system to be. It's no wonder Conservatives are petrified of town halls. On NPR this morning, one of my senators (Purdue) tried to say that town halls weren't his "style". He says he meets with "constituents" privately. Gee, wonder who those "constituents" are (*cough* lobbyists *cough*).

Thing is, Conservatives have no idea what it is they actually want. All they know is what they don't want, and that's a pretty childish way to go about policy. Individual mandates are necessary if you are looking to keep premiums low. The more healthy people that pay into the premium pool, the lower the premium for that pool. That's how insurance works. Then, when those healthy people become unhealthy, the new healthy people cover their costs. And the system repeats itself as such. That's how it's sustainable.
Riiight. You know exactly what we want. Typical buttstain liberal. You don't know jack man.

Forum List

Back