Trump now owns healthcare, and the GOP will need to go home

Good then. It needs to be gone. No way in hell is it legal to force a tax on me if I don't have insurance.

Individual mandates are necessary if you're guaranteeing universal coverage. You're not opposed to the mandate, you're opposed to affordable health insurance.

They will get rid of mandate, ind and employer, cost sharing , expanded Medicaid, increase HSA's, whatever the GOP wants. Trump is going to sign it.

Basically it gives permission for the GOP to do whatever they want. Pence is the tie breaker.
A vote to debate is not a vote to approve. There are still two firm holdouts. All it takes is one more senator who doesn't want to go home and face a screaming constituency.
Stay strong.

Riiight. You know exactly what we want. Typical buttstain liberal. You don't know jack man.

So if I have you wrong, then what is it you want? And please don't say "free market". I'm done with platitudes.

and face the dirty facts of what they just did. Say goodbye to your seats next election. Taking millions off of healthcare to give tax cuts to the wealthy. Shame , shame , shame.

Whoever wanted this and voted for this, just remember you will reap what you sowed. You have got what you wanted, so clap and laugh and face the reality of what you voted for.

This is probably the saddest day in the US history. Taking healthcare away from millions to give tax cuts to the wealthy.

Now Mike Pence needs to break the tie and we know what his vote will be.

Its over and the GOP is over.

It was a vote to allow floor debate, good grief

We want insurance companies to be free from government interference.
To be able to offer plans for that benefit the majority of the country.

We want insurance companies to be free from government interference.
To be able to offer plans for that benefit the majority of the country.

Which they didn't do before the ACA, so why would they magically do that now?

Did you forget what we are talking about already?

The non-existent Conservative replacement for Obamacare. The thing you guys had 7 years to work on, but for some reason didn't. How come? What the fuck have you assholes been doing the last 7 years besides posturing? Surely, you could have come up with a plan but you didn't. So all that Obamacare whining was posturing, wasn't it?

It would be fine if we would go back to pre ACA and Trump could remove more regulations.

Pre-ACA 48 million people had no insurance, premiums rose at faster rates than they do today, medical bankruptcies were 60% of all bankruptcies (the other 40% were Trump's...LOL), insurance companies could kick you off your insurance plan for no reason and then blacklist you among all other insurers, insurance companies would routinely deny claims, and catastrophic plans had lifetime caps which means they weren't catastrophic plans at all.

That's the system you want to go back to? Why?

Government would fuck up a wet dream and that's what the dems did with healthcare. It's a disaster

How would it do that if all it would do in a single payer system is administration, which is all insurance companies do today?

Until the Republicans pass something, and Trump signs it...

It's still Obamacare

Not really HHS secretary has changed some things that don't need legislation.
200.gif

Good then. It needs to be gone. No way in hell is it legal to force a tax on me if I don't have insurance.

Individual mandates are necessary if you're guaranteeing universal coverage. You're not opposed to the mandate, you're opposed to affordable health insurance.

They will get rid of mandate, ind and employer, cost sharing , expanded Medicaid, increase HSA's, whatever the GOP wants. Trump is going to sign it.

Basically it gives permission for the GOP to do whatever they want. Pence is the tie breaker.

More than likely you're right and then the crying will start when those rates don't go down. Not to mention the loss of jobs in the insurance industry which has already started with Molina yesterday, laying off 1400 employees.

Imagine what they just did, left all patients and all insurance companies and health care industries not knowing any future. It has disrupted the whole health care industry.

Forum List

Back