Trump now owns healthcare, and the GOP will need to go home

and face the dirty facts of what they just did. Say goodbye to your seats next election. Taking millions off of healthcare to give tax cuts to the wealthy. Shame , shame , shame.

Whoever wanted this and voted for this, just remember you will reap what you sowed. You have got what you wanted, so clap and laugh and face the reality of what you voted for.

This is probably the saddest day in the US history. Taking healthcare away from millions to give tax cuts to the wealthy.

Now Mike Pence needs to break the tie and we know what his vote will be.

Its over and the GOP is over.

Have to admit I'm disappointed in the Senate GOP. McConnell is a feckless turd. Paul Ryan is a two-faced backstabbing sneak. Schumer has more influence than them. They had 7 years to at least work out what they WOULD do if ever really given the chance to fix healthcare, and two and a half months after Trump won to get a plan agreed on. These guys have produced NOTHING for the year 2017 and it just makes Trump look worse and feeds the media.

They are hurting themselves for 2018 and are proving to me once again that:

A). The GOP is the party of weak-kneed self-abuse. Even when they are in power, they don't seem to control their own destiny.
B). They shy away from every opportunity to take the offensive. Even with every reason to go on the attack against Obama, Hillary and many other people, charges and accusations, they sit on their fucking hands. Trump has a point: Sessions didn't need to recuse himself! Not after what Lynch did on the tarmac! He threw Trump to the wolves looking after his own career. And where is Sessions now? Apparently Trump has been wanting him to go after Hillary for her emails, uranium, Foundation and other crimes, and again where is Sessions? Nowhere but looking after his career. Trump needs to force him out, but not before kicking the floppy-eared bastard in the balls.

This must just be their way of getting Trump off their backs while they try to figure out something, but the uncertainty is not at all good.

Good then. It needs to be gone. No way in hell is it legal to force a tax on me if I don't have insurance.

Individual mandates are necessary if you're guaranteeing universal coverage. You're not opposed to the mandate, you're opposed to affordable health insurance.

As long as the GOP is in , there is not going to be universal care. I now have to worry if my husband gets cancer tomorrow, with the ACA I didn't have to worry. Insurance companies can charge what they want for pre existing conditions or refuse to cover you. (before the ACA and it will go back).

Imagine what they just did, left all patients and all insurance companies and health care industries not knowing any future. It has disrupted the whole health care industry.
You can't tell the truth can you? Obama care has not been repealed. No such thing as "trump care" exists! This shit is the end result of obama. Stop lying!

I wonder how many in this thread are under 65 and have either individual or group insurance?

Imagine what they just did, left all patients and all insurance companies and health care industries not knowing any future. It has disrupted the whole health care industry.
You can't tell the truth can you? Obama care has not been repealed. No such thing as "trump care" exists! This shit is the end result of obama. Stop lying!

It's trumpcare with the administrations first change and that has happened.

It already did a few weeks ago with plan and rate filings.

Have to admit I'm disappointed in the Senate GOP.

The problem is that the Conservatives have no idea what health insurance is, what insurance companies actually do, and how they relate to health care delivery. If they did, they'd see that insurance companies are completely extraneous to this and serve no purpose when it comes to health care.

Dude...insurance companies are planning the 2018 enrollment now. So what happens in DC has an effect on their business.

It's an insane way to do things...wtf?

Senators Vote To Proceed With Health Care Debate
With debate formally opened, senators will be able to freely offer amendments, so nobody knows what the final product will look like. It's an unusual and perhaps unprecedented way to draft a bill that will affect millions of Americans and a large chunk of the economy, to say the least. But McConnell said after the vote that "we'll finish at the end of the week."

It would be fine if we would go back to pre ACA and Trump could remove more regulations.

Pre-ACA 48 million people had no insurance, premiums rose at faster rates than they do today, medical bankruptcies were 60% of all bankruptcies (the other 40% were Trump's...LOL), insurance companies could kick you off your insurance plan for no reason and then blacklist you among all other insurers, insurance companies would routinely deny claims, and catastrophic plans had lifetime caps which means they weren't catastrophic plans at all.

That's the system you want to go back to? Why?

Don't start with the 48M.
There are very few, maybe 10M that really need assistance to get insurance. Those can be taken care of through different means.

Life happens. You get sick, you die.

We can't live forever.

Don't start with the 48M. There are very few, maybe 10M that really need assistance to get insurance. Those can be taken care of through different means.

How? Magic and pixie dust? And from where are you getting that 10M number? Off the top of your head? How do you reach that? Show me the math. Show your work, if you've done any (which I doubt greatly).

Life happens. You get sick, you die. We can't live forever.

Wow. How Christian of you.

The epitome of Conservative thought on health care:

Life happens. You get sick, you die

That's their plan. Don't get sick. And if you do get sick, please die quickly.

Conservative snowflakes screamed bloody murder when Alan Grayson said as much on the House floor, now you have Conservatives saying it anonymously on message boards.

Don't start with the 48M. There are very few, maybe 10M that really need assistance to get insurance. Those can be taken care of through different means.

How? Magic and pixie dust? And from where are you getting that 10M number? Off the top of your head? How do you reach that? Show me the math. Show your work, if you've done any (which I doubt greatly).

Life happens. You get sick, you die. We can't live forever.

Wow. How Christian of you.
I never claimed to be Christian.

No. I have a job. I work.
My employer provides insurance.
I have always had a job that provided for the needs of my family.
I wouldn't take a job that didn't.

Well, many people aren't in that position and many companies don't provide health care for their workers. Try putting yourself in someone else's shoes.

Have to admit I'm disappointed in the Senate GOP.

The problem is that the Conservatives have no idea what health insurance is, what insurance companies actually do, and how they relate to health care delivery. If they did, they'd see that insurance companies are completely extraneous to this and serve no purpose when it comes to health care.

Just billing and gate keepers.

I never claimed to be Christian.

Right...you're just a lazy fuck. Not sure that's any better.

No. I have a job. I work.
My employer provides insurance.
I have always had a job that provided for the needs of my family.
I wouldn't take a job that didn't.

Really and when you get older and or your company decides to not give you insurance, or you get laid off or get ill and can't work. You do not know what tomorrow brings.

Forum List

Back