Trump: No Mail-In Vote' Fraud!

Debate question to Biden:
If you believe there is no such thing as mail in ballot fraud then will you give the election to Trump if even just one case of fraud is found?
000abba9d4aad4dc21082b22050bd18d.jpg

No
Trump admits he’s BLOCKING stimulus plan and funding for US Postal Service in bid to stop mail-in voting

THE PRESIDENT is holding up Americans' stimulus checks because he wants to prevent voting by mail fraud.

President Trump said Thursday morning he is blocking the $2 trillion stimulus package put forth by Democrats because it allots $25 billion in emergency funding to the U.S. Postal Service, which he equated as "election money" in convoluted reasoning involving mail-in ballots.
The president is blocking Democrats' stimulus package because it contains $25 billion in emergency funding to the U.S. Postal Service' stimulus package because it contains $25 billion in emergency funding to the U.S. Postal Service' stimulus package because it contains $25 billion in emergency funding to the U.S. Postal Service' stimulus package because it contains $25 billion in emergency funding to the U.S. Postal Service' stimulus package because it contains $25 billion in emergency funding to the U.S. Postal Service' stimulus package because it contains $25 billion in emergency funding to the U.S. Postal Service' stimulus package because it contains $25 billion in emergency funding to the U.S. Postal Service' stimulus package because it contains $25 billion in emergency funding to the U.S. Postal Service
The president is blocking Democrats' stimulus package because it contains $25 billion in emergency funding to the U.S. Postal Service.

The president confidently emitted this morning on Fox News's 'Mornings with Maria,' that funding the U.S. Postal Service is a secret guise for allowing mail-in ballots.

"That's a rigged election waiting to happen. It's rigged and everyone knows it because you can't send out 60 million mail-in ballots to everybody in the--who knows who's going to get them," the president uttered this morning.

"The mailmen are going to get them, people are just gonna grab batches of them. And you're talking about China and Russia and they'll be grabbing plenty of them. It's a disaster," he said as he continued his tirade against the U.S. Postal Service.

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Democrats have put forth a $3 trillion stimulus package under the HEROES Act, which the speaker went over this morning during her weekly briefing as bringing money to areas impacted most by the COVID-19 crisis.

However, Trump is unwilling to budge on the $25 billion Democrats will allocate to the "financially troubled" U.S. Postal Service.

'That's election money basically,' he said. "If they don't get those two items, that means you can't have universal mail-in voting."

Trump places blame of the stalled stimulus package negotiations onto the Democrats.

"It's their fault," he said. "They want $3.5 billion for something that's fraudulent ... for the mail-in votes, universal mail-in ballots. They want $25 billion for the post office."

View attachment 374639

Polisi's chutzpah

No surprise he could care less of anyone but himself and how he can cheat to get re elected. It's ok though for us here in Florida to mail our ballots.
So he's pushing AGAINST a voting system that's less secure. . . because he wants to cheat? On what planet does that make sense?

There is no evidence it is less secure. This is a attempt to suppress the vote. Trump should be prosecuted after he is defeated.

ok, bloomberg news is center-left, but they are highly factual.

The same story is covered by courthouse news

and courthouse news has no bias, and always factual
"The trouble with our Liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so"
-Ronald Reagan

Ronald Reagan never would be a part of the Trump Republican Party.

No
Trump admits he’s BLOCKING stimulus plan and funding for US Postal Service in bid to stop mail-in voting

THE PRESIDENT is holding up Americans' stimulus checks because he wants to prevent voting by mail fraud.

President Trump said Thursday morning he is blocking the $2 trillion stimulus package put forth by Democrats because it allots $25 billion in emergency funding to the U.S. Postal Service, which he equated as "election money" in convoluted reasoning involving mail-in ballots.
The president is blocking Democrats' stimulus package because it contains $25 billion in emergency funding to the U.S. Postal Service' stimulus package because it contains $25 billion in emergency funding to the U.S. Postal Service' stimulus package because it contains $25 billion in emergency funding to the U.S. Postal Service' stimulus package because it contains $25 billion in emergency funding to the U.S. Postal Service' stimulus package because it contains $25 billion in emergency funding to the U.S. Postal Service' stimulus package because it contains $25 billion in emergency funding to the U.S. Postal Service' stimulus package because it contains $25 billion in emergency funding to the U.S. Postal Service' stimulus package because it contains $25 billion in emergency funding to the U.S. Postal Service' stimulus package because it contains $25 billion in emergency funding to the U.S. Postal Service' stimulus package because it contains $25 billion in emergency funding to the U.S. Postal Service' stimulus package because it contains $25 billion in emergency funding to the U.S. Postal Service' stimulus package because it contains $25 billion in emergency funding to the U.S. Postal Service' stimulus package because it contains $25 billion in emergency funding to the U.S. Postal Service' stimulus package because it contains $25 billion in emergency funding to the U.S. Postal Service' stimulus package because it contains $25 billion in emergency funding to the U.S. Postal Service' stimulus package because it contains $25 billion in emergency funding to the U.S. Postal Service
The president is blocking Democrats' stimulus package because it contains $25 billion in emergency funding to the U.S. Postal Service.

The president confidently emitted this morning on Fox News's 'Mornings with Maria,' that funding the U.S. Postal Service is a secret guise for allowing mail-in ballots.

"That's a rigged election waiting to happen. It's rigged and everyone knows it because you can't send out 60 million mail-in ballots to everybody in the--who knows who's going to get them," the president uttered this morning.

"The mailmen are going to get them, people are just gonna grab batches of them. And you're talking about China and Russia and they'll be grabbing plenty of them. It's a disaster," he said as he continued his tirade against the U.S. Postal Service.

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Democrats have put forth a $3 trillion stimulus package under the HEROES Act, which the speaker went over this morning during her weekly briefing as bringing money to areas impacted most by the COVID-19 crisis.

However, Trump is unwilling to budge on the $25 billion Democrats will allocate to the "financially troubled" U.S. Postal Service.

'That's election money basically,' he said. "If they don't get those two items, that means you can't have universal mail-in voting."

Trump places blame of the stalled stimulus package negotiations onto the Democrats.

"It's their fault," he said. "They want $3.5 billion for something that's fraudulent ... for the mail-in votes, universal mail-in ballots. They want $25 billion for the post office."

View attachment 374639

Polisi's chutzpah

No surprise he could care less of anyone but himself and how he can cheat to get re elected. It's ok though for us here in Florida to mail our ballots.
So he's pushing AGAINST a voting system that's less secure. . . because he wants to cheat? On what planet does that make sense?

There is no evidence it is less secure. This is a attempt to suppress the vote. Trump should be prosecuted after he is defeated.
But actual criminals and criminal activities is OK with the left. Make up your mind, if there is no law then why would you want revenge I mean sudden prosecutions only against your rivals?
Note you can't ask Saddam or Hitler for the answer, they are long gone, as they already tried & failed your idea of a fascist society.
Have a good weekend brown shirt!

I just read an article by a Michael Durdan ? That many of the USPS sorting machines are down or being removed... Don’t know how true that is but if true could put a kink in voting by mail ballet to say the least...Personally I think it is silly to mail ones vote in as so much could go wrong....I wonder if texting ones vote by your own phone or emailing it in is preferable.. But I prefer the old fashioned way of going down there in person and casting ones vote and making sure I personally get my vote cast without interference . I understand if some people can’t do it because of physical or mental reasons but too many people are just Used to instant gratification and can’t stand waiting in lines or waiting theirturns... Too bad as this leads to a lot of fraud and game playing...

I just read an article by a Michael Durdan ? That many of the USPS sorting machines are down or being removed... Don’t know how true that is but if true could put a kink in voting by mail ballet to say the least...Personally I think it is silly to mail ones vote in as so much could go wrong....I wonder if texting ones vote by your own phone or emailing it in is preferable.. But I prefer the old fashioned way of going down there in person and casting ones vote and making sure I personally get my vote cast without interference . I understand if some people can’t do it because of physical or mental reasons but too many people are just Used to instant gratification and can’t stand waiting in lines or waiting theirturns... Too bad as this leads to a lot of fraud and game playing...
Apologies that is Tyler Durden

Trump wants no funding for post office so less people will vote or less will be counted. It's very simple, Trump is a traitor and scumbag as are his followers

Where has this lots of fraud taken place? There is NO record of it Only in the warped minds of republicans and trump The bigger threat is Russian interference ,,,But since it favors Trump we just forget about it?

Democrats getting mad and stomping their feet because Trump is using one of their own tactics?

Delicious irony
Stopping the post office from running properly is a Dem tatic ? Trump is a cowardly lying traitorous SOB You republicans are just stupid

If you believe there is no such thing as mail in ballot fraud then will you give the election to Trump if even just one case of fraud is found?
View attachment 375139
One case ? There might be 100 but that should give a legit reason for shutting down millions of write in votes?? Face the gd truth Trump is a gd traitor and the ruination of America

he's abusing his power for his own personal benefit...instead of the American people and their right to vote, safely.... he should be overfunding the post office for this extraordinary pandemic period, instead he's cut it and slowed down the mail system.... so much so, that people are not getting their prescriptions through mail on time....

he is CHEATING FOR HIS OWN ELECTION..... why oh why can you not admit the truth? This is just plain wrong.

AND the gosh darn swamp needs DRAINING.... trump's new postmaster general is a huge donor of Donald Trump's, ran the campaign finances for the RNC, with Michael Cohen and Broidy who were both fired, and MOST IMPORTANTLY is heavily invested in US Postal Service's competitors like UPS etc with $100 MILLION of his asset investments....
You could say that.

Or you could uphold the standard that the democrats threw at us every time a debt ceiling debate came up during the Obama years.

Stop holding the nation hostage for your wish list of new election rules and GIVE US A CLEAN FUCKING STIMULUS PACKAGE.
Does voting really need to be defended to keep Trump in power?

What is it about America you claim to love? It isn't that 'freedom' part, is it?
Voting needs to be defended, period. From people who would compromise the sanctity of the process in the name convenience disguised as freedom.

The thing is, nobody WANTS to keep people from voting. People who want voter ID laws and who resist the idea of universal mail-in elections want our elections to remain secure from fraud and massive errors.
Maybe you honestly believe all that jazz, but it ain't what your Republican leadership is ALL ABOUT... they work, day in and day out, to disenfranchise CITIZENS of their vote and representation, that they think will support their opponent.
All either of us are pushing here are our opinions on what other people are thinking.

I daresay, however, that if the democrats actually cared about enfranchisement, you folks would push for free ID for everybody, not less election security.

Last edited:
View attachment 375139
One case ? There might be 100 but that should give a legit reason for shutting down millions of write in votes?? Face the gd truth Trump is a gd traitor and the ruination of America
Ah but it's ok to shut a city with 3 cases of a flu.
Keep deflecting snowflake, PELOSI AND SCHUMER ALREADY TOLD YOU THEY ARE THE TRAITORS.
But thanks for admiting the MSM and the left lies about fruad not existing just like they did when they said "0" illegal immigrants voted.
It requires only 1 to prove them wrong that's why the challenge, knowing full well they'd never be able to take the challenge they expose themselves and their argument.
So ask the common sense Question:
Why would you lie about the obvious to everyone fraud, unless you are behind the fraud and intend to utilize it?

Last edited:
he's abusing his power for his own personal benefit...instead of the American people and their right to vote, safely.... he should be overfunding the post office for this extraordinary pandemic period, instead he's cut it and slowed down the mail system.... so much so, that people are not getting their prescriptions through mail on time....

he is CHEATING FOR HIS OWN ELECTION..... why oh why can you not admit the truth? This is just plain wrong.

AND the gosh darn swamp needs DRAINING.... trump's new postmaster general is a huge donor of Donald Trump's, ran the campaign finances for the RNC, with Michael Cohen and Broidy who were both fired, and MOST IMPORTANTLY is heavily invested in US Postal Service's competitors like UPS etc with $100 MILLION of his asset investments....
You could say that.

Or you could uphold the standard that the democrats threw at us every time a debt ceiling debate came up during the Obama years.

Stop holding the nation hostage for your wish list of new election rules and GIVE US A CLEAN FUCKING STIMULUS PACKAGE.

What is it about America you claim to love? It isn't that 'freedom' part, is it?
Voting needs to be defended, period. From people who would compromise the sanctity of the process in the name convenience disguised as freedom.

The thing is, nobody WANTS to keep people from voting. People who want voter ID laws and who resist the idea of universal mail-in elections want our elections to remain secure from fraud and massive errors.
Maybe you honestly believe all that jazz, but it ain't what your Republican leadership is ALL ABOUT... they work, day in and day out, to disenfranchise CITIZENS of their vote and representation, that they think will support their opponent.
All either of us are pushing here are our opinions on what other people are thinking.

I daresay, however, that if the democrats actually cared about enfranchisement, you folks would push for free ID for everybody, not insecure elections.
When Republicans push for voter ID, why don't THEY also push for free ID? Doesn't their indifference to free ID imply voter suppression?

That's not the only difference. In the 5 states that have universal vote by mail elections, the ballots get sent to you automatically. I live in one of those 5.

Trump votes in Florida, where you might not have to give a reason, but you have to request your mail-in ballot. Ballots by request is not what the democrats are proposing.

Strawman fail.
What's wrong with automatically sending ballots to registered voters?
Unregistered address changes and dead people still on voter rolls are the primary issues, but it also creates a situation where everybody's mail box in a given neighborhood has mail-in ballots in them on the same day, creating some interesting opportunity for underhanded tactics. Not to mention that EVERY vote has to pass through the relatively unsupervised hands of mail carriers.

Quite frankly, it's hard to believe that the Democrats could believe that Trump is using foreign help to steal elections, and yet they still want to move to an election set up that involves EVERY vote going through a chain of custody that can't be effectively verified, let alone supervised.

You could say that.

nahhhhh, Trump said it, OUT LOUD, cameras rolling... he was holding back the stimulus and funding needed for the extra unemloyment, including for the States in dire straights due to and for this epidemic, because that means the post office does not get their funding too..... hold back the whole bill to help citizens and businesses, just so the post office doesn't get the funding they need either....

Crooked Donald is a creep.... he should have been booted in February with his impeachment, for the election cheating he was doing back then..... :eek-52:
Yeah, the democrats in the house put the logistical prep for universal mail-in voting into their stimulus bill, so Trump didn't sign it.

If they were really worried about a stimulus bill, they'd send in a clean one. They don't. They hold the stimulus hostage to get their political wishes.

How Trump words his justification doesn't change any of this.

And I know you can't let go of Russia Russia Russia, but that's on you. The fact that the man has said things that piss you off isn't a substitute for evidence of collusion. Keep digging.
WHAT the heck is

UNIVERSAL

mail in voting?
A quick google search could save you the time of waiting for a message board reply. It's actually a pretty common term.

Universal mail-in voting is where all registered voters automatically have mail-in ballots sent to them every election year.

No offense, but this is a pretty basic and fundamental concept to understand if you're going to seriously attempt to take part in this conversation. It's not healthy to form strong opinions without being informed.

You could say that.

I daresay, however, that if the democrats actually cared about enfranchisement, you folks would push for free ID for everybody, not insecure elections.
When Republicans push for voter ID, why don't THEY also push for free ID? Doesn't their indifference to free ID imply voter suppression?
Republicans don't tend to push for free anything. More welfare is a democrat pattern.

It also isn't republicans trying to push the idea that black people aren't capable of acquiring ID. I just think that, if the democrats are going to present themselves as the champions of the downtrodden minorities, and champions of the poor and working class, AND they've decided that poor black people can't handle a tasks as monumental as traveling to a DMV, filling out paperwork, or saving up 20 dollars, then wouldn't those same defenders of the oppressed want those people to have the picture identification required to get lawful employment in this country?

But no, they don't even bring it up. They just say it's racist to require ID at the polls, but not once have I EVER heard a democrat say that it's racist to require ID to travel internationally. Not ONCE have I EVER heard a democrat say that it's racist to require ID to see an R rated movie. Not ONCE have I EVER heard a democrat say that it's racist to force people without ID to work under the table. The ONLY time it's racist to require ID is when it would prevent openings for voter fraud, and in that case, suddenly they've forgotten about how adamant they are about everybody's needs being guaranteed by society.

That shit doesn't make you wonder, even just a little?

I don't see how you dem supporters could be so convinced that Russia stole 2016 for Trump, yet you're still adamant about going to a voting scheme that creates easy opportunities for massive election fraud. Not just saying things on the internet that you don't agree with, but outright ballot stuffing.

Repeating a lie over and over doesn't make it true.

Amber McReynolds, a former Colorado election official and now the CEO of the National Vote at Home Institute, and Charles Stewart, director of the MIT Election Data and Science Lab, recently put the numbers in context in an op-ed in The Hill titled "Let's put the vote-by-mail 'fraud' myth to rest."​
Over the past 20 years, they write, more than 250 million ballots have been cast by mail nationwide, while there have been just 143 criminal convictions for election fraud related to mail ballots. That averages out to about one case per state every six or seven years, or a fraud rate of 0.00006%.​
The fact that people haven't been caught doing something in the past doesn't mean the opportunity isn't there.

What kinda moron doesn't start locking his door upon leaving his house, until AFTER his house has been robbed? Nah, not only then, but until after someone has been convicted of robbing his house!

You could say that.

What fraud? And massive errors? Checks, medicines, taxes, property deeds are mailed. Why not ballots?

This is yet another example of the continuing efforts of Republicans to suppress the vote. A disgusting tactic from a group claiming to support the constitution?
If you want your prescriptions mailed to you, and you don't mind risking that shit getting stolen out of the mail, that's on you.

But when someone's ballot gets stolen out of the mail, that effects elections. That isn't just YOUR PILLS getting snatched up.

Also, the constitution doesn't guarantee the right to vote. If you're going to throw legal documents around, maybe read 'em.

Forum List

Back