Trump: No Mail-In Vote' Fraud!

Mail-in ballotting should not be in a stimulus package in the first place. This one is on the Democrats.

Obviously, you aren't listening. People should vote and cast their votes in safety. Everyone who is eligible to vote must vote this November. All efforts must be made by each and every state to assure safe voting.

And when that happens, we can all know that each vote should be and will be counted.
I am listening.

I am just not hearing the Left's psycho delusions about justifying their voter fraud.

Obviously, you aren't listening. People should vote and cast their votes in safety. Everyone who is eligible to vote must vote this November. All efforts must be made by each and every state to assure safe voting.

And when that happens, we can all know that each vote should be and will be counted.
I am listening.

I am just not hearing the Left's psycho delusions about justifying their voter fraud.
Is there any evidence of voter fraud? Where did you hear that there is voter fraud? Federal Elections says there isn't. Neither have any States confirmed fraud by mail-in voting.

Would you agree that evidence would provide means of correcting fraud? Would you agree we should make decisions based on evidence?

he's abusing his power for his own personal benefit...instead of the American people and their right to vote, safely.... he should be overfunding the post office for this extraordinary pandemic period, instead he's cut it and slowed down the mail system.... so much so, that people are not getting their prescriptions through mail on time....

he is CHEATING FOR HIS OWN ELECTION..... why oh why can you not admit the truth? This is just plain wrong.

AND the gosh darn swamp needs DRAINING.... trump's new postmaster general is a huge donor of Donald Trump's, ran the campaign finances for the RNC, with Michael Cohen and Broidy who were both fired, and MOST IMPORTANTLY is heavily invested in US Postal Service's competitors like UPS etc with $100 MILLION of his asset investments....

Suddenly Russian election interference doesn't concern you, huh? Who saw that coming?

EEEVVVEERRRYYYYOOOONNNNNNNNEEEEEE!!!!!!

Yippie! Another Democrat, and other double standard!

We never could figure out what China was doing with all those stolen personal identities/ data/info, but it's becoming clear how easy it would be for them to use that info to flood the ballots with those stolen identities.
You mean the in person voting at the poll ballots?

Absentee ballots do not require ID... :rolleyes:
You mean you think there is no identification like name address etc on the mail in ballots and yet you still thought there was no problem with that?

:disbelief:

I have become very concerned about the mail-in-vote-fraud by the DemonRats.

They will try to rob the election by any means.

Are Patriots going to control this chaos???? to stop this???????

My GOD. :(
Are those same patriots going to stop Trumps pal putin from screwing up our election in favor o trump??

I am listening.

Is there any evidence of voter fraud? Where did you hear that there is voter fraud? Federal Elections says there isn't. Neither have any States confirmed fraud by mail-in voting.

Would you agree that evidence would provide means of correcting fraud? Would you agree we should make decisions based on evidence?
Typical Leftist LIES

EVERYONE including yourself understands the potential for the massive voter fraud with these mail in ballots.

Why don’t you tell us how it is different then?
Because I refuse to waste my time on No/Low Information Leftist Extremist.

ALL Informed Americans already know the difference.

You Leftist Sheeple who are only capable of parroting the Fake News MSM are incapable of understanding the truth .... even if I pointed out word for word for you.

You would still deny reality.

It would be a waste of my time.

I hope you understand.

You just bucked the question, which is a perfectly legitimate one. You are just using the tired old "uninformed" ploy without stating just what people are "uninformed" about. What IS the "truth," according to you?

I am listening.

Typical Leftist LIES

EVERYONE including yourself understands the potential for the massive voter fraud with these mail in ballots.
Everyone?
This Trump appointed judge doesnt know about this evidence.

“Plaintiffs shall produce such evidence in their possession, and if they have none, state as much,”

I am listening.

Typical Leftist LIES

There is the potential packs of rabid dogs will prowl the streets and eat your children. Potential is not a contingency to prevent voting..

The concerns of potential fraud miss the notion of differences in ballots. On November's ballot, you will also elect a congressman, possibly a senator, maybe a governor, mayor, county executive, city council member, school board member, maybe a tax levy. There are MILLIONS OF DIFFERENT BALLOTS! Duplicating them is nearly impossible!

I am listening.

Typical Leftist LIES

Potential isn't actual. The actual cases of fraud are tiny. Less than 1%...far, far less.

I ACTUALLY live in a state and county that has been mailing ballots to all registered voters since 2017. No more or less fraud occurring as a result. Yes, there ARE significant challenges to increased Vote by Mail usage but a country that put a man on the moon can handle them.

We never could figure out what China was doing with all those stolen personal identities/ data/info, but it's becoming clear how easy it would be for them to use that info to flood the ballots with those stolen identities.
You mean the in person voting at the poll ballots?

Absentee ballots do not require ID... :rolleyes:
You mean you think there is no identification like name address etc on the mail in ballots and yet you still thought there was no problem with that?

:disbelief:
That information is on the envelope, not the ballot. Relax, the NVRA has you covered.

What requirements does federal law place on first-time voters who register to vote by mail?
If a person registers to vote by mail and has not previously voted in a federal election in a State, Section 303(b) of the Help America Vote Act of 2002 established new requirements.

Where a person registers to vote by mail and has not previously voted in a federal election in a State, if the voter does not qualify for one of the exemptions in Section 303(b)(3) of HAVA (described below), then he or she must submit one of the forms of identification required by Section 303(b)(2)(A) of HAVA the first time that he or she votes in a federal election. These forms of identification are: 1) a current and valid photo identification; or 2) a copy of a current utility bill, bank statement, government check, paycheck, or other government document that shows the name and address of the voter. If the voter does not present the required identification, Section 303(b)(2)(B) of HAVA provides that he or she may nonetheless cast a provisional ballot.

You just bucked the question, which is a perfectly legitimate one. You are just using the tired old "uninformed" ploy without stating just what people are "uninformed" about. What IS the "truth," according to you?
You brainless Leftist Sheeple keep parroting what the Fake News MSM tells you to think ....

Normal thinking Americans know who you brain dead Leftist are .....

And, of course will be voting accordingly come November ...... AGAIN

Everyone?

“Plaintiffs shall produce such evidence in their possession, and if they have none, state as much,”
LMAO @ Bloomberg ....

You psycho Leftist are sooo Gullible !!!!!

Potential isn't actual. The actual cases of fraud are tiny. Less than 1%...far, far less.

I ACTUALLY live in a state and county that has been mailing ballots to all registered voters since 2017. No more or less fraud occurring as a result. Yes, there ARE significant challenges to increased Vote by Mail usage but a country that put a man on the moon can handle them.
Your LEFTIST D-E-L-U-S-I-O-N-S are meaningless to normal thinking Americans.

Everyone?

LMAO @ Bloomberg ....

You psycho Leftist are sooo Gullible !!!!!
ok, bloomberg news is center-left, but they are highly factual.

The same story is covered by courthouse news

and courthouse news has no bias, and always factual

ok, bloomberg news is center-left, but they are highly factual.

The same story is covered by courthouse news

and courthouse news has no bias, and always factual
"The trouble with our Liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so"
-Ronald Reagan

Forum List

Back