Trump needs to nominate some Non-whites and women

Bullshit! Americans believe in equality. He should nominate the best person for the job without regard for race, sex. religion or sexual orientation. PC sucks.

Correction: conservative Americans believe in equality. Liberals believe in special rules for special people.

Liberals are Americans also? Not so sure.
I would imagine "Liberals" would be thinking the same about YOU. At least they respect the civil rights of ALL Americans.

You parameters for presidential qualifications are set very low if you support Trooper Trump. He's never worked a day in his life, now he is working, tentatively, for millions of us. I don't think he can take being held accountable for once in his life. He won't last...

So Trump never worked a day in his life? The empire they say he built just sorta happened, while he played golf and goofed off like obama has done the last eight years?
If he had "built an empire," which I seriously doubt, he would physically resemble Conan, not the Pillsbury Doughboy! when you have money it is easy to have others actually do the labor of building something and take credit for it.

Thanks for confirming what ray from cleveland and I were discussing in post #309. People who have never run a business or even had a rental to run, haven't a clue. And Trump's business is way more complicated. If he has others running his business and it doesn't get run into the ground, it proves that he can pick the right people and delegate authority.
businessmen like Trump have total control over their businesses and have to answer to no one. He won't have that luxury as president. But with master Russia hackers at his disposal, thanks to his buddy Putin, Trump might be able to compile a "black book" on key Congressmen. AS ruthless as he is, I would not put anything past him.

Yeah, we really have to watch Trump on creating black books. If he gets away with that, then what? The next thing know. he'll be sicking his IRS on political enemies and probably say he knew nothing about it until he read the newspaper or something.

Well, yeah, uh…I agree!

well that would still only be hiring due to fairness not because she would be the best. LOL Trump is ten times her qualifications. she never hired anyone in her life or create a job. hmmmmmm
You parameters for presidential qualifications are set very low if you support Trooper Trump. He's never worked a day in his life, now he is working, tentatively, for millions of us. I don't think he can take being held accountable for once in his life. He won't last...

So Trump never worked a day in his life? The empire they say he built just sorta happened, while he played golf and goofed off like obama has done the last eight years?
If he had "built an empire," which I seriously doubt, he would physically resemble Conan, not the Pillsbury Doughboy! when you have money it is easy to have others actually do the labor of building something and take credit for it.

Thanks for confirming what ray from cleveland and I were discussing in post #309. People who have never run a business or even had a rental to run, haven't a clue. And Trump's business is way more complicated. If he has others running his business and it doesn't get run into the ground, it proves that he can pick the right people and delegate authority.
businessmen like Trump have total control over their businesses and have to answer to no one. He won't have that luxury as president. But with master Russia hackers at his disposal, thanks to his buddy Putin, Trump might be able to compile a "black book" on key Congressmen. AS ruthless as he is, I would not put anything past him.
They have shareholders stupid you should read up on what those are

Bullshit! Americans believe in equality. He should nominate the best person for the job without regard for race, sex. religion or sexual orientation. PC sucks.

Correction: conservative Americans believe in equality. Liberals believe in special rules for special people.

I would imagine "Liberals" would be thinking the same about YOU. At least they respect the civil rights of ALL Americans.
Well you don't, you don't think conservatives do, makes you a hypocrite

With ruthless scumbags like Trump, the shareholders are at HIS mercy, not the other way around. Just how much did his shareholders lose whenever he declared bankruptcy numerous times? He brags about how rich he is so he took his profits and ran, leaving the corporation to take the loss while his personal gains were shielded. Do I still sound stupid? Idiot!

Last edited:

Conservatives have shown how much they respect the voting rights of minorities and poor people by implementing all manner of voter suppression tactics aimed directly at them. There is a landmark court case that proves it.

well that would still only be hiring due to fairness not because she would be the best. LOL Trump is ten times her qualifications. she never hired anyone in her life or create a job. hmmmmmm

I heard he is going to change America to a dictatorship and put select women in his WH so they can service him personally. Women all across America are going to be relegated to being barefoot and pregnant. Then he is taking all the blacks and sell them to property owners, this will help America get out of debt. Then he is going to allow open season of Mexicans down at the border. He will rename the currency to US Trumps. Then he is going to round up every American that voted against him and execute them. Only the voice of Trump will be heard. He will make all news outlets illegal unless they report his propaganda.

This is going to be bad, we have turned the corner of no return.

With ruthless scumbags like Trump, the shareholders are at HIS mercy, not the other way around. Just how much did his shareholders lose whenever he declared bankruptcy numerous times? He brags about how rich he is so he took his profits and ran, leaving the corporation to take the loss while his personal gains were shielded. Do I still sound stupid? Idiot!
So you have all of his receipts and can make that statement? :coffee:

:lmao::link:

I heard he is going to change America to a dictatorship and put select women in his WH so they can service him personally. Women all across America are going to be relegated to being barefoot and pregnant. Then he is taking all the blacks and sell them to property owners, this will help America get out of debt. Then he is going to allow open season of Mexicans down at the border. He will rename the currency to US Trumps. Then he is going to round up every American that voted against him and execute them. Only the voice of Trump will be heard. He will make all news outlets illegal unless they report his propaganda.

This is going to be bad, we have turned the corner of no return.
Too funny

Trump needs to nominate half of his cabinet with women and non-whites. No more old white males...

He also needs to consider transgender and homosexuals.

Yeah....how about he just hire the most competent people.........regardless of sex, race or any other issue......wouldn't that be nice after 50 years of left wing division by sex, race, religion?

Conservatives have shown how much they respect the voting rights of minorities and poor people by implementing all manner of voter suppression tactics aimed directly at them. There is a landmark court case that proves it.
Voter ID? That's your proof? Dude too funny

Hey all my conservative friends in here, the racist left don't think minorities know how to get an ID. Wow you racist pigs

Trump needs to nominate half of his cabinet with women and non-whites. No more old white males...

Yeah....how about he just hire the most competent people.........regardless of sex, race or any other issue......wouldn't that be nice after 50 years of left wing division by sex, race, religion?
The left think minorities can't figure out how to get an ID now that's racist

Google it!

The most competent people are those hired by Obama. Just leave them in place.

Voter ID? That's your proof? Dude too funny
Voter ID was only part of it. The link I provided gives you all the scoop you'll need.. The Court didn't think it was funny!

Google it!
Why ? You made the statement prove it.

Forum List

Back