Trump needs to nominate some Non-whites and women

Liberals are Americans also? Not so sure.
I would imagine "Liberals" would be thinking the same about YOU. At least they respect the civil rights of ALL Americans.
Well you don't, you don't think conservatives do, makes you a hypocrite
Conservatives have shown how much they respect the voting rights of minorities and poor people by implementing all manner of voter suppression tactics aimed directly at them. There is a landmark court case that proves it.
Voter ID? That's your proof? Dude too funny
Voter ID was only part of it. The link I provided gives you all the scoop you'll need.. The Court didn't think it was funny!
It was only voter ID. I asked you if you think minorities are too stupid to get an ID?

Trump needs to nominate half of his cabinet with women and non-whites. No more old white males...

He also needs to consider transgender and homosexuals.

Yeah....how about he just hire the most competent people.........regardless of sex, race or any other issue......wouldn't that be nice after 50 years of left wing division by sex, race, religion?
The most competent people are those hired by Obama. Just leave them in place.
Or not!

businessmen like Trump have total control over their businesses and have to answer to no one. He won't have that luxury as president. But with master Russia hackers at his disposal, thanks to his buddy Putin, Trump might be able to compile a "black book" on key Congressmen. AS ruthless as he is, I would not put anything past him.
They have shareholders stupid you should read up on what those are
With ruthless scumbags like Trump, the shareholders are at HIS mercy, not the other way around. Just how much did his shareholders lose whenever he declared bankruptcy numerous times? He brags about how rich he is so he took his profits and ran, leaving the corporation to take the loss while his personal gains were shielded. Do I still sound stupid? Idiot!
So you have all of his receipts and can make that statement? :coffee:

:lmao::link:

Google it!
Why ? You made the statement prove it.
The paragraph contains several statements. Smart people have already googled each one. Aren't YOU a smart person?

They have shareholders stupid you should read up on what those are
With ruthless scumbags like Trump, the shareholders are at HIS mercy, not the other way around. Just how much did his shareholders lose whenever he declared bankruptcy numerous times? He brags about how rich he is so he took his profits and ran, leaving the corporation to take the loss while his personal gains were shielded. Do I still sound stupid? Idiot!

Google it!
The paragraph contains several statements. Smart people have already googled each one. Aren't YOU a smart person?
Why can't you post what you believe?

Aw, snowflakes who have been WRONG on just about everything in this election now want to tell THE WINNER what he should do.

'All of you can come along, but you have to get in the back of the bus.'
-- Barak Obama

:p

I would imagine "Liberals" would be thinking the same about YOU. At least they respect the civil rights of ALL Americans.
Conservatives have shown how much they respect the voting rights of minorities and poor people by implementing all manner of voter suppression tactics aimed directly at them. There is a landmark court case that proves it.
Voter ID was only part of it. The link I provided gives you all the scoop you'll need.. The Court didn't think it was funny!
It was only voter ID. I asked you if you think minorities are too stupid to get an ID?

It wasn't only voter ID. Lets get that settled first.:

Closing polling places in minority neighborhoods, “purges” that removed registered voters’ names from the rolls based on phony criteria, and poll workers who demanded forms of identification that their own state law did not require. This is clearly one-sided. In every case, these crimes have been committed by Republicans to limit ballot access to voters who are likely to vote Democrat.

No, it wasn't just voter ID and it wasn't just minorities affected. Voter suppression was aimed at some seniors, poor whites and anyone perceived to be inclined to vote Democrat. Most minorities do have driver's licenses so if they are smart enough to pass a test to operate a motor the ID is readily at hand. But it is the old folks who don't drive anymore and might have old expired driver's licenses that concern me. Those people should not be denied to exercise their voting rights. Only certain IDs were accepted in many cases. (note the blue text above).

Some people with government issued IDs were turned away but those producing CCW permits with ID were accepted.

Google it!
Why can't you post what you believe?
I just DID!

Closing polling places in minority neighborhoods, “purges” that removed registered voters’ names from the rolls based on phony criteria, and poll workers who demanded forms of identification that their own state law did not require. This is clearly one-sided. In every case, these crimes have been committed by Republicans to limit ballot access to voters who are likely to vote Democrat.

No, it wasn't just voter ID and it wasn't just minorities affected. Voter suppression was aimed at some seniors, poor whites and anyone perceived to be inclined to vote Democrat. Most minorities do have driver's licenses so if they are smart enough to pass a test to operate a motor the ID is readily at hand. But it is the old folks who don't drive anymore and might have old expired driver's licenses that concern me. Those people should not be denied to exercise their voting rights. Only certain IDs were accepted in many cases. (note the blue text above).

Some people with government issued IDs were turned away but those producing CCW permits with ID were accepted.
:bsflag::bsflag::bsflag:

Trump needs to nominate half of his cabinet with women and non-whites. No more old white males...

Yeah....how about he just hire the most competent people.........regardless of sex, race or any other issue......wouldn't that be nice after 50 years of left wing division by sex, race, religion?

We weren't looking for people who are competent to destroy the country, thanks. We had a different set of skills in mind.

We weren't looking for people who are competent to destroy the country, thanks. We had a different set of skills in mind.
"GROAN" where do you nuts come from? The unemployment rate is down, the auto industry has rebounded, gasoline is affordable, 20 million poor people have healthcare, Bin Laden is dead, etc...etc.... YET you want to sow the seeds of derision and vilify the man responsible for all of that.

Who Is Impacted by Voter ID Laws?

Why Voter ID Laws Aren’t Really about Fraud

Laws that require photo ID at the polls vary, but the strictest laws limit the forms of acceptable documentation to only a handful of cards. For example, in Texas, voters must show one of seven forms of state or federal-issue photo ID, with a valid expiration date: a driver’s license, a personal ID card issued by the state, a concealed handgun license, a military ID, citizenship certificate or a passport. The name on the ID must exactly match the one on the voter rolls.

African-Americans and Latinos are more likely to lack one of these qualifying IDs, according to several estimates. Even when the state offers a free photo ID, these voters, who are disproportionately low-income, may not be able to procure the underlying documents, such as a birth certificate, to obtain one.

In Texas, for example, challengers to the law cited an African-American grandmother who could not afford the $25 to purchase her birth certificate to get an ID, and an elderly African-American veteran and longtime voter who was turned away at the polls in 2013 despite having three types of ID, because none qualified under the new law.

And new research from the Government Accountability Office, an independent agency that prepares reports for members of Congress, suggests that voter ID laws are having an impact at the polls. Turnout dropped among both young people and African-Americans in Kansas and Tennessee after new voter ID requirements took effect in 2012, the study found.

"GROAN" where do you nuts come from? The unemployment rate is down, the auto industry has rebounded, gasoline is affordable, 20 million poor people have healthcare, Bin Laden is dead, etc...etc.... YET you want to sow the seeds of derision and vilify the man responsible for all of that.

The unemployment rate is down: much of it due to record amounts of Americans of working age not working. If you tell the survey people you don't work and are not looking for a job, they don't count you as being unemployed.

Gasoline is affordable: No thanks to DumBama. Drilling and permits on public land were lowered under DumBama, but private lands--especially those used for fracking is what lowered all our fuel costs, were up.

20 million poor people have healthcare: Only a leftist would celebrate 20 million more new government dependents in this country. And let's not forget the millions that lost their healthcare insurance as well thanks to Commie Care. Middle-class workers lost their healthcare so french fry makers at McDonald's can get insurance. Now premiums are more than doubling in places like Arizona.

Bin Laden is dead: Yes, thanks to a plan that started under Bush. DumBama was at the right place at the right time. And what good did it do? After 911, it was the only successful terrorist attack throughout Bush's eight years. How many have we had under DumBama now? Why one just happened right here in my state last week. Of course it will be like pulling teeth to get them to say it was a terrorist attack by a foreigner.

The unemployment rate is down: much of it due to record amounts of Americans of working age not working. If you tell the survey people you don't work and are not looking for a job, they don't count you as being unemployed.

Gasoline is affordable: No thanks to DumBama. Drilling and permits on public land were lowered under DumBama, but private lands--especially those used for fracking is what lowered all our fuel costs, were up.

20 million poor people have healthcare: Only a leftist would celebrate 20 million more new government dependents in this country. And let's not forget the millions that lost their healthcare insurance as well thanks to Commie Care. Middle-class workers lost their healthcare so french fry makers at McDonald's can get insurance. Now premiums are more than doubling in places like Arizona.

Bin Laden is dead: Yes, thanks to a plan that started under Bush. DumBama was at the right place at the right time. And what good did it do? After 911, it was the only successful terrorist attack throughout Bush's eight years. How many have we had under DumBama now? Why one just happened right here in my state last week. Of course it will be like pulling teeth to get them to say it was a terrorist attack by a foreigner.

Your skewed view of the unemployment rate and LFPR.

The unemployment rate is about 4.9% right now. That means that out of all the number of people looking for work only 4.9% of them haven't found a job. The Labor Force Participation Rate is about 62.8% and that isn't all that bad considering the present social dynamics affecting it.

1. Baby Boomers are retiring in great numbers. Retiring means they are dropping out of the labor force.

2. Since 16 to 21 year olds are considered part of the Labor Force, and I suspect this age group is where another large part of non participation occurs, I am not surprised that the LFPR is 62.8 since many of those counted are college or high school students and Senior citizens.

Affordable Obamagas:

You haven't a clue about the oil and gas industry do you? I guess you haven't been listening to our experts telling us that OPEC nations are turning up production to discourage the USA from tapping domestic oil reserves and becoming independent.

Why oil prices keep falling — and throwing the world into turmoil

(snip)As prices slid, many observers waited to see whether OPEC, the world's largest oil cartel, would cut back on production to push prices back up. (Many OPEC states, like Saudi Arabia and Iran, need higher prices to balance their budgets.) But at its big meeting last November, OPEC did nothing. Saudi Arabia didn't want to give up market share and refused to cut production — in the hopes that lower prices would help throttle the US shale boom. That was a surprise. So oil went into free-fall.(snip)

Obama had nothing to do with the oil crash. But he was given credit for the low prices that ensued on his watch.
Frankly, I am thankful. It saved the average American billions collectively and made moving products OTR far cheaper for businesses.. Inflation has also been kept low by the Democrats as has interests rates on loans.

A word about the PPACA:

I am not a leftist but I do see the sense of having former uninsured people pay at least SOME part of their healthcare instead of getting it completely free in emergency rooms where the costs skyrocket. Often the cost of an ER is far beyond the cost of care they receive from their primary care doctors through insurance.

So you don’t think Mc Donald workers deserve healthcare ? Fast Food workers ought to be taken care of for free because they prepare what many of us eat.

Premiums have always gone up before and after the PPACA; but, now they are going up because people are using their insurance to obtain medical care. Lives are being saved and the populous is healthier but all you can do is bray about your premiums rising. Here is a solution. Lets push for socialized medicine and make all medical care federal. Curt out the middle man who does nothing but write up policies he hopes he won’t have to honor.

Obama record on terrorists:

911 was the was the most devastating attack on American soil to date by a foreign entity. Bush destabilized the middle east by going into IRAQ and killing the wrong man, Saddam Hussein, based on the word of a flaky informant saying he had WMDs. There was no connection to 911 and there were no WMDs. After he had destroyed IRAQ Bush lost interest in finding Bin Laden. He even said so in a dismissive interview. Obama picked up the trail and got his man. Under Obama’s presidency a number of high profile Jihadists were killed in drone strikes.

Most of the domestic terrorism on Obama’s watch has been at the hands of native born Islamic converts. By any stretch, those events were mild by comparison to 911 or the Oklahoma bombing by Timothy McVeigh in 1995.

Your skewed view of the unemployment rate and LFPR.

The unemployment rate is about 4.9% right now. That means that out of all the number of people looking for work only 4.9% of them haven't found a job. The Labor Force Participation Rate is about 62.8% and that isn't all that bad considering the present social dynamics affecting it.

1. Baby Boomers are retiring in great numbers. Retiring means they are dropping out of the labor force.

2. Since 16 to 21 year olds are considered part of the Labor Force, and I suspect this age group is where another large part of non participation occurs, I am not surprised that the LFPR is 62.8 since many of those counted are college or high school students and Senior citizens.

Affordable Obamagas:

You haven't a clue about the oil and gas industry do you? I guess you haven't been listening to our experts telling us that OPEC nations are turning up production to discourage the USA from tapping domestic oil reserves and becoming independent.

Why oil prices keep falling — and throwing the world into turmoil

(snip)As prices slid, many observers waited to see whether OPEC, the world's largest oil cartel, would cut back on production to push prices back up. (Many OPEC states, like Saudi Arabia and Iran, need higher prices to balance their budgets.) But at its big meeting last November, OPEC did nothing. Saudi Arabia didn't want to give up market share and refused to cut production — in the hopes that lower prices would help throttle the US shale boom. That was a surprise. So oil went into free-fall.(snip)

Obama had nothing to do with the oil crash. But he was given credit for the low prices that ensued on his watch.
Frankly, I am thankful. It saved the average American billions collectively and made moving products OTR far cheaper for businesses.. Inflation has also been kept low by the Democrats as has interests rates on loans.

A word about the PPACA:

I am not a leftist but I do see the sense of having former uninsured people pay at least SOME part of their healthcare instead of getting it completely free in emergency rooms where the costs skyrocket. Often the cost of an ER is far beyond the cost of care they receive from their primary care doctors through insurance.

So you don’t think Mc Donald workers deserve healthcare ? Fast Food workers ought to be taken care of for free because they prepare what many of us eat.

Premiums have always gone up before and after the PPACA; but, now they are going up because people are using their insurance to obtain medical care. Lives are being saved and the populous is healthier but all you can do is bray about your premiums rising. Here is a solution. Lets push for socialized medicine and make all medical care federal. Curt out the middle man who does nothing but write up policies he hopes he won’t have to honor.

Obama record on terrorists:

911 was the was the most devastating attack on American soil to date by a foreign entity. Bush destabilized the middle east by going into IRAQ and killing the wrong man, Saddam Hussein, based on the word of a flaky informant saying he had WMDs. There was no connection to 911 and there were no WMDs. After he had destroyed IRAQ Bush lost interest in finding Bin Laden. He even said so in a dismissive interview. Obama picked up the trail and got his man. Under Obama’s presidency a number of high profile Jihadists were killed in drone strikes.

Most of the domestic terrorism on Obama’s watch has been at the hands of native born Islamic converts. By any stretch, those events were mild by comparison to 911 or the Oklahoma bombing by Timothy McVeigh in 1995.

Yes, OPEC had to compete with American oil, that's why they are helping to flood the market with energy. I just said that. It had nothing to do with DumBama, but you on the left constantly strive to give him credit where credit isn't deserved; just like with Bin Laden. Obama and the entire left are against fracking. Some (like Al Gore) have stated the best thing for this country (in their minds) would be if gasoline went over $4.00 a gallon because it would force the US into less reliable and less plentiful alternative energy.

People are retiring. So what? People have always retired and many of them continued working. Our small company always has several retirees who are just looking for extra money and some feel guilty about staying home while their younger wife continues to work full time. And while it is the baby boom generation, it's not responsible for this:

Labor Force Participation rate.jpg

Now if you're going to look at this graph and tell me that a huge amount of people suddenly retired after DumBama took office, then there's no point in trying to teach you anything. Not only are retired people still working, but they predict more will be staying in the workforce in the very near future.

Yes, DumBama has his drones killing terrorists. The difference between him and Bush is that Bush had our solders capture terrorist and learn about plots and plans against the US by interrogation. Bush was stronger on surveillance in the US as well. When was the last time any real terrorist was captured under DumBama? He ended all that and even let the terrorists we had in custody go free and sent back to their terrorist organizations.

As far as health care, many low income workers cannot afford obamacare. Deductibles are high and coverage is low. So now the penalties are kicking in for not having obiecare and people having to pay penalties. Speaking of terrorists, how did that Ohio Somali terrorist afford college? Americans are self medicating and foregoing doctor visits, students in debt to banks for student loans, and this guy attending Ohio State how? American taxpayers I would venture to guess.

Who Is Impacted by Voter ID Laws?

Why Voter ID Laws Aren’t Really about Fraud

Laws that require photo ID at the polls vary, but the strictest laws limit the forms of acceptable documentation to only a handful of cards. For example, in Texas, voters must show one of seven forms of state or federal-issue photo ID, with a valid expiration date: a driver’s license, a personal ID card issued by the state, a concealed handgun license, a military ID, citizenship certificate or a passport. The name on the ID must exactly match the one on the voter rolls.

African-Americans and Latinos are more likely to lack one of these qualifying IDs, according to several estimates. Even when the state offers a free photo ID, these voters, who are disproportionately low-income, may not be able to procure the underlying documents, such as a birth certificate, to obtain one.

In Texas, for example, challengers to the law cited an African-American grandmother who could not afford the $25 to purchase her birth certificate to get an ID, and an elderly African-American veteran and longtime voter who was turned away at the polls in 2013 despite having three types of ID, because none qualified under the new law.

And new research from the Government Accountability Office, an independent agency that prepares reports for members of Congress, suggests that voter ID laws are having an impact at the polls. Turnout dropped among both young people and African-Americans in Kansas and Tennessee after new voter ID requirements took effect in 2012, the study found.

Lots of extremely wealthy democrats out there who could have a fund drive for voters who can't afford I.D. The clintons and their foundation, george soros, most of the hollywood crowd, as well as wall street and the banks. Now that hillary isn't a hot item on the speaking tour since she has no government favors to sell, wall street could divert her speaking fees to help funding i.d. for the poor.

Yes, OPEC had to compete with American oil, that's why they are helping to flood the market with energy. I just said that.

No you did NOT just say that? Here is what you said that led me to thoroughly school you for free. and you don't even appreciate it.

in post #373 RAY said:

I am still shocked that you RW Trump-Bots have the audacity to make spurious statements and then turn around and lie about saying them when you are exposed. But your idiocy is just beginning. You continue to impregnate this thread with anti-Obama diatribes and ignorance. Enlightened people know that any significant increases in US oil production would further decimate world economies.In case you didn't know a glut of oil is what brought the prices down everywhere.. By restricting oil production here, the Obama administration has prevented domestic gas prices from falling even lower.

but you on the left constantly strive to give him credit where credit isn't deserved; just like with Bin Laden.

Obama deserves as much credit as any other president who took responsibility for what happens on his watch. That is just the way it is and always has been.
You aren't going to change the rules just because you don't like Obama!

People are retiring. So what? People have always retired and many of them continued working.
So what? Baby boomers make up the largest generation in the USA. As your LFPR chart shows their peak years ran from the early 60s to 2000. Retirement accounts for the precipitous dip you see now. Many are staying in the workforce or the dip would be even more dramatic.

The difference between him and Bush is that Bush had our solders capture terrorist and learn about plots and plans against the US by interrogation.

Bush didn't have a clue as to what his soldiers were doing. His generals handled those things...the same generals that handles things under Obama...;minus a few... heh heh heh!

When was the last time any real terrorist was captured under DumBama? He ended all that and even let the terrorists we had in custody go free and sent back to their terrorist organizations.

When was the last time you volunteered to risk your life to go capture a live terrorist? Let me guess...ZERO. Well, neither has Obama or Trump. But at least Obama's compassion for his troops was shown when he escalated his drone attacks and kept them mostly out of harms way. I doubt if Trump will be so thoughtful.

Forum List

Back