What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dying Hillary Says She Just Wants To Curl Up And Never Leave Her House Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clementine

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Whatever her health issues are, they can't be worse than the pain she would have inflicted on America as president. Had she won, the right wouldn't have been rioting, stealing, burning, shooting and assaulting people. We would have needed to curl up in bed with books and stay there till she was out.

She probably should retire, though now that she has time on her hands, maybe she could spend more time cooperating with investigators looking into the Clinton Foundation.

I don't wish anyone ill, which is more than I can say for too many protesters who want death to Trump and all of his supporters.

Flash

Diamond Member
Reaction score
[

Can you imagine the USA without the clown known as Hillary

That Crooked Hillary asshole bitch would have been a disaster for this country on the heels of the damage done by Hussein Obama.

beagle9

Gold Member
Reaction score

whitehall

Diamond Member
Reaction score
She might consider a couple of months in rehab. She could clean up her act and reconnect with her hollywood friends.

pismoe

Platinum Member
Reaction score
its pretty amazing the way things have worked out So Far but keep an eye of the regime as he may not be done yet !!

MACAULAY

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'll be happy if she never leaves her house in Chappaquiddick again.

If the FBI comes with proof that she sold out the trust of the American people as Secretary of State...to foreign governments... in exchange for money to the Clinton Foundation....then I'll be happy if she goes to the Big House...I think SingSing may be close enough.

I am also happy that I lived to see the end of the Clinton Crime Family. The Foundation will be gone, or a mere shell, very soon...they have nothing left to sell.

Coyote

Varmint
Staff member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
There's already multiple threads on Hillary not wanting to leave her house. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$350.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List