Trump needs to come off more professional, but Chris Wallace was a disgrace.

Wallace, being a FOX Noise employee, went into the debate with the order to avoid making the impeached president trump look foolish.

Fox isn't even close to being like CNN and MSNBC.

While asking a question to Trump, Wallace would make a statement condemning Trump as his preface to the question. Trump would interrupt and Wallace would say, 'let me ask the question". I would have told Wallace to ask an actual question instead of trying to make a point for Biden which he is incapable of making. Check out this questions from Chris.

Chris Wallace: (11:11)
Over the last four years, you have promised to repeal and replace Obamacare, but you have never in these four years come up with a plan, a comprehensive plan, to replace Obamacare.

President Donald J. Trump: (11:25)
Yes, I have. Of course, I have. The individual mandate.

Chris Wallace: (11:26)
[crosstalk 00:11:26] when I finish I’m going to give an opportunity-

President Donald J. Trump: (11:28)
Excuse me. I got rid of the individual mandate, which was a big chunk of Obamacare.

Chris Wallace: (11:31)
That’s not a comprehensive place.

President Donald J. Trump: (11:32)
That is absolutely a big thing. That was the worst part of Obamacare.

Chris Wallace: (11:35)
I didn’t ask, sir.

President Donald J. Trump: (11:36)
Chris, that was the worst part of Obamacare.

Chris Wallace: (11:38)
You’re debating him not me. Let me ask my question.

President Donald J. Trump: (11:38)
Well, I’ll ask Joe. The individual mandate was the most unpopular aspect of Obamacare.

Chris Wallace: (11:44)
Mr. President.

President Donald J. Trump: (11:44)
I got rid of it. And we will protect people.

Chris Wallace: (11:46)
Mr. President, I’m the moderator of this debate and I would like you to let me ask my question and then you can answer.

President Donald J. Trump: (11:52)
Go ahead.

Chris Wallace: (11:53)
You, in the course of these four years, have never come up with a comprehensive plan to replace Obamacare, and just this last Thursday you signed a largely symbolic Executive Order to protect people with pre-existing conditions five days before this debate. So my question, sir, is what is the Trump healthcare plan?

Chris should have just asked question. What if Chris would have asked Joe the following question:

Mr. Biden, as you know there is much unrest in this country. Your has stated that there needs to be police reform and even used the word "defund" at times. No law enforcements agencies have endorsed you and in fact, have endorsed your opponent. How do you reconcile your support for police with their seemingly lack of support for you?

This is basically what Wallace did all night. He used Democratic talking points ahead of his questions. He didn't do the same in reverse.
That is exactly what I saw.

Wallace blasted the talking points as truth and framed the whole debate on making Trump defend against bullshit while the questions he asked Joe to criticize Trump.

It was a format of Trump criticism (as if true). Joe softball. Trump criticism. Joe softball.

Literally, Trump why have you sucked? Biden, why has he sucked?

The debate was 2 against 1, plus Biden clearly had all the democrat Talking Point questions is advance. I think Biden gave Wallace the questions

Yes, they snuck in and took the questions.

1601470143650.png

That is exactly what I saw.

Wallace blasted the talking points as truth and framed the whole debate on making Trump defend against bullshit while the questions he asked Joe to criticize Trump.

It was a format of Trump criticism (as if true). Joe softball. Trump criticism. Joe softball.

Literally, Trump why have you sucked? Biden, why has he sucked?

Okay, that's actually almost a valid observation.

ANY debate where one of the participants already HAS the job will be a discussion about how that person has done in the job. (As opposed to an open election, where it's a discussion on where to take the country next.)

The problem for Trump is, he has presided over the worst riots in 50 years, the worst recession in 80 years and the worst plague in 100 years. His record is the Elephant in the Room. (No pun intended.)

Obama had the same problem in his debates with that Weird Mormon Robot you ran last time but all hate now. The difference is, he met the challenge with facts and dignity.

Heck, I'll even give a shout out to George W. Bush for his decorum in the 2004 debates.

One word you don't here any more is transparency. Wallace should have questioned Biden on his running a campaign lacking transparency with the press by calling a lid regularly and holding press conferences when he gives a speech and refuses to take questions from the press. Wallace should have acknowledges TRUMP's openness in regularly taking questions from the press, and asked if Biden will committee to doing the same.

In spite of his pre-debate claims that Biden would be drugged for the debate, it appeared that Trump was the one who was unable to control himself.

Like a child who was off ADD drugs, Trump repeatedly spewed a stream of consciousness and invectives.
Trump doens't like being lied about-------every time Biden opened his mouth, he lied his azz off about it-----Trump didn't allow Biden to lie---Trump went right after him for each and every lie. It comes across as messy but it did effectively stop Biden from being able to run free with his lies. Trump's debate-----------------was thusly successful.
Trump did not allow anyone to speak other than himself.
Disagreeing with Trump is not lying

In spite of his pre-debate claims that Biden would be drugged for the debate, it appeared that Trump was the one who was unable to control himself.

Like a child who was off ADD drugs, Trump repeatedly spewed a stream of consciousness and invectives.
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

There's a thread nearby I predicted Trump would take over the debate, primarily because it was set-up to favor Biden. Nice try, Trump was his regular self. His intent last night was to demonstrate Biden is a corrupt leftist loser, no matter what was prepared as "topics of discussion".

Wallace wasn't worth a fuck BTW. You talk about child. He was inept, I suspect on purpose, though I suppose he could be that worthless.
"Trump was his regular self."That was Trump's problem. He's tied in NC Fla Ga and behind in AZ. Who other than those already voting for him saw a guy they want to support?

Trump has a plan for all debates. Last night's theme was Biden is a worthless turd and the left is dirty. Trump plays the hands given him and there are two debates to go. His last will be wow, that dude is presidential and accomplishments remarkable.

Trump has full control, primarily because he's capable, while his opponent stumbles every turn, every time. What Biden does say is political-parroting only, not a word of it has meaning, and that will continue through all debates. Biden is incapable of anything else. Meanwile Trump is primarily objective because he can be.

Trump had no goddamn plan.

Trump rarely ever has a plan. Remember when he campaigned on getting rid of the ACA, and claiming that he had a better health care plan that would be released "soon"? He's never had a plan, and he's been promising a rollout of his version of healthcare "very soon" for the past 3 1/2 years.

Weird how a billionaire with no plan accomplished more as POTUS than anyone you can think of, beat D.C. once already, and is the only POTUS since Hoover not to get us involved in war.

I am voting for Trump. However, this may surprise you, I think Joe Biden did better than expected and he probably came off better. Trump had some great moments, one that touched me was forest management in California, because it is true. I give props to Biden, he did good. Trump had his good moments. What was disgraceful was I am trying to figure out who President Trump was debating - Chris Wallace or Joe Biden. It is clear that Chris spent a great deal of time on his knees in front of Joe Biden's zipper. Biden was able to interrupt, but the problem is, Biden's dick was too far down Wallace's throat for him to be fair and down the middle.

What I find interesting is, at first Wallace tried to establish himself as objective, and non-partisan, but as the debate progressed, Wallace was debating Trump as much as Biden was debating him, and it turned into a 2 on 1 debacle. In SPITE of that, I feel Trump could have conducted himself in a manner to overcome not only Biden, but that democrat operative with a press pass, Chris Wallace, and that is where Trump failed.

Trump had some great moments, but seriously, in the next debate he needs to be more substantive. I don't think Biden did any better as far as substance, I mean really, he's talking up the green new deal, then he says he doesn't endorse it? WTF. In conclusion, if you like the bar room brawler, Trump won. Unfortunately, Biden came off as more personable.

Wallace enabled Biden.

Chris Wallace did a great job. Trump was not following the agreed upon rules of the debate.
Biden looked old and unsure, and could not answer the questions as asked.

Biden did well enough and came across as a adult. Trump was a obnoxious child throwing a tantrum. Nothing changed.

Can we please stop with the whining over TRUMP not being an adult...the media has been in non-stop temper tantrum over everything TRUMP does starting with their historic melt down covering TRUMP winning the election in 2016!!!

Biden seemed a little confused about his role in the Democratic Party:

HE is. You Rumpers have tried to paint him as a puppet to the rtwing left liberals. Guess what, he's a Moderate through and through and he IS the Democratic Party right now as is the Tradition. Just like Rump is the Republican Party as scary as that is.

Then why did doesn’t he tell the Dem morons letting their cities burn every night to stop the riots? Because he is with those radicals, he wants more rioting to make President Trump look bad. He even tried to blame President Trump for the rise in crime. But all that did was lead to one of the best moments of the debate, where Biden couldn’t even say the words “law and order” nor could he name one police group that backs him. Your guy fell on his face.

HE is. You Rumpers have tried to paint him as a puppet to the rtwing left liberals. Guess what, he's a Moderate through and through and he IS the Democratic Party right now as is the Tradition. Just like Rump is the Republican Party as scary as that is.

Then why did doesn’t he tell the Dem morons letting their cities burn every night to stop the riots? Because he is with those radicals, he wants more rioting to make President Trump look bad. He even tried to blame President Trump for the rise in crime. But all that did was lead to one of the best moments of the debate, where Biden couldn’t even say the words “law and order” nor could he name one police group that backs him. Your guy fell on his face.

Because he isn't President. He is interviewing for the position. You need to ask the flake on the right that same question.

Because he isn't President. He is interviewing for the position. You need to ask the flake on the right that same question.

He’s supposed to be the leader of the Democratic Party. If he can’t control his own party, then how the hell is he supposed to lead the entire nation?

President Trump did call those Dem Mayors and Governors, and they refused his help. They would rather see their cities burn and destroy people’s businesses and lives.

Then Biden needs to crushed since he's the Democrat party now. The Democrat party is dividing this nation. The Democrat party supports antifa and BLM. The Democrat party impeached an innocent man. Joe Biden and Democrats earned every insult and more.

I am voting for Trump. However, this may surprise you, I think Joe Biden did better than expected and he probably came off better. Trump had some great moments, one that touched me was forest management in California, because it is true. I give props to Biden, he did good. Trump had his good moments. What was disgraceful was I am trying to figure out who President Trump was debating - Chris Wallace or Joe Biden. It is clear that Chris spent a great deal of time on his knees in front of Joe Biden's zipper. Biden was able to interrupt, but the problem is, Biden's dick was too far down Wallace's throat for him to be fair and down the middle.

What I find interesting is, at first Wallace tried to establish himself as objective, and non-partisan, but as the debate progressed, Wallace was debating Trump as much as Biden was debating him, and it turned into a 2 on 1 debacle. In SPITE of that, I feel Trump could have conducted himself in a manner to overcome not only Biden, but that democrat operative with a press pass, Chris Wallace, and that is where Trump failed.

Trump had some great moments, but seriously, in the next debate he needs to be more substantive. I don't think Biden did any better as far as substance, I mean really, he's talking up the green new deal, then he says he doesn't endorse it? WTF. In conclusion, if you like the bar room brawler, Trump won. Unfortunately, Biden came off as more personable.

Wallace enabled Biden.

He didn't need to. Trump made himself look like a bullyboy all by himself.

Chris Wallace did a great job. Trump was not following the agreed upon rules of the debate.
Biden looked old and unsure, and could not answer the questions as asked.

Biden did well enough and came across as a adult. Trump was a obnoxious child throwing a tantrum. Nothing changed.

Can we please stop with the whining over TRUMP not being an adult...the media has been in non-stop temper tantrum over everything TRUMP does starting with their historic melt down covering TRUMP winning the election in 2016!!!

God. have your standards got that low. Expecting a politician to act like an adult? Really? Fuck me...

Wallace was awful, that was the plan or he's just that worthless. Probably both.

Forum List

Back