Trump Must Release Tax Returns, Supreme Court rules

Can you show me in The Constitution where The Separation of Powers allows The Legislative Branch to harass The Executive Branch and where politicians are allowed access to your tax returns? I would not comply with this if I were Trump as it is a violation of his Civil Rights, He has committed no crimes, and it also violates The Separation of Powers Clause.

Than again you 666 DemNazi Satanic Globalist really don't give a shit about Constitutional Rights!

Hail Satan, right LibTards?
Its' not up to Dumpty to comply; it is up to the IRS Dummy!!!

They pride themselves on being bipartisan and independent.
they arent an independent agency, they are run by the the president ans his political appointee that serves at his pleasure.

and as we saw with obama, and now xiden they have weaponized it to attack political rivals…that they shouldn’t do

That's absolute nonsense.
haha no what’s absolute nonsense is a dembot idiot like you claiming the President doesn’t run the DOJ.

look if you can’t even understand Art 2 Sec 1, how can we trust you to understand anything?

your credibility on these boards is lost…go play with some colored pencils in the corner

haha no what’s absolute nonsense is a dembot idiot like you claiming the President doesn’t run the DOJ.

look if you can’t even understand Art 2 Sec 1, how can we trust you to understand anything?

your credibility on these boards is lost…go play with some colored pencils in the corner

Wait and see what happens.

Let's not take our eye off the ball.... the House will be delivering some mother fucking beatdowns of biblical proportions in short order.... :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Hunter-Dog-Tags.jpg

717b7n.jpg

Trump bragged that he was too smart to pay taxes. Don't you remember his debate with Hillary?
Big deal. You are being triggered by this totally realistic appraisal of how our system operates, just because you don't like the guy.

:rolleyes:

If anyone else said it, no one would care.

Warren Buffett is under fire for avoiding taxes. Give him a break.​

this dembot. like most, has repeatedly shown he has no clue how our govt works
No, she is a very intelligent member, but I am not sure she entirely understands the history and culture of this nation. Nor do I believe she really cares to.

I am not even sure she was born here, thus, IMO, she is more of a globalist than someone that really cares about the national interests of the United States, or the natural law principles upon which the founding documents were based.

IMO, I do believe, most honors high school students, whether they are politically from the left, or right, have a better grasp of American government, and American culture, and honestly, care more about the average American's interests.

Trump bragged that he was too smart to pay taxes. Don't you remember his debate with Hillary?
yeah most smart people know how to avoid tax liability and use the tax code to their advantage.

There's nothing in his tax returns... the IRS has had them for 6 plus years... multiple audits... the libs are freaking out because they know Trump can still beat them just like he did in 2020....

toro has never had any credibility on these boards for YEARS now.:auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back