Trump Must Release Tax Returns, Supreme Court rules

WASHINGTON — The Supreme Court on Tuesday cleared the way for a House committee to receive former President Donald J. Trump’s tax returns, refusing his request to block their release in the waning weeks of Democratic control of the chamber.

The court’s order, which was unsigned and did not note any dissents, is the most recent instance in which it has sided against Mr. Trump, who appointed three justices to the bench. The decision means that the Treasury Department is likely to soon turn over Mr. Trump’s financial documents to the House, which has been seeking them since 2019.

Mr. Trump’s legal team had urged the justices to extend a lower court’s stay as it pursued an appeal before the Supreme Court, saying the House’s request raised issues that were too important to let the Treasury Department turn over his files before they were resolved.

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/11/22/...te=1&user_id=fecdfdffdaaa11107b72f0f4f6e429cc

When does the winning start?
Trump can delay this until Republicans gain control of the House in January.

Can you prove that?

38 Million paid in taxes in ONE YEAR. 25% tax rate. Romney paid 14% tax rate the same year. You never investigated him. Why not? Oh that's right, he's a RINO.

Leave Trump alone, motherfucker. He's been investigated NONSTOP for 7 years and you have NOTHING.

Let's see if the Bidens can survive 6 months of investigations.

Last edited:
What? You think the folks over at the IRS are corrupt, don't know how to do their jobs, and only congress has an interest in upholding the law in a non-partisan manner, is that it?

:rolleyes:

I think they can be fooled by people like Julie and Todd Chrisley.

Good job Democrats. You've finally won.

Seriously?

This is the shit your politicians are fighting for?

Can you show me in The Constitution where The Separation of Powers allows The Legislative Branch to harass The Executive Branch and where politicians are allowed access to your tax returns? I would not comply with this if I were Trump as it is a violation of his Civil Rights, He has committed no crimes, and it also violates The Separation of Powers Clause.

Than again you 666 DemNazi Satanic Globalist really don't give a shit about Constitutional Rights!

Hail Satan, right LibTards?
You really are a dumbass. Let me help you out with the information below.
I am sure you upset when Hillary Clinton was investigated for Benghazi.

You really are a dumbass. Let me help you out with the information below.
I am sure you upset when Hillary Clinton was investigated for Benghazi.

Hillary Clinton was never the executive branch, dumbass.

And under her "leadership" 4 Americans died. How many Americans died because of Trump? Oh yea, zero.

Last edited:
Who the fuck cares? Yall just fishing n praying n will make shit up.

Again.
Fishing my ass. When the trumps found out how their CFO was cheating on his taxes, they didn't fire him, but gave him a huge raise and kept him cooking their books. Trump knows this, Congress knows this, the IRS knows this, and you know this. For Trump this really ain't good. For the rest of us, very funny and generally entertaining to watch the wheels grind slowly away at that ass.

so what?

The IRS reviews Private Citizen Trump's returns every year.

And this ruling releases the returns only to Congress, not to the public. If there are any leaks of his return, expect further litigation.
Congress passed s a leak factory. The returns — or selective portions of them — will be leaked to the media and the world.

Biden isn't the boss of the DOJ.. they have a long history of neutrality.
hahaa and the kid still comes here and post on politics and doesn’t understand basic civics

the power of the executive very in A President. That’s why the AG reports to him directly.

you are an idiot

Hillary Clinton was never the executive branch, dumbass.

And under her "leadership" 4 Americans died. How many Americans died because of Trump? Oh yea, zero.

When Dubya was president 13 US embassies were attacked and 60 people were killed.

hahaa and the kid still comes here and post on politics and doesn’t understand basic civics

the power of the executive very in A President. That’s why the AG reports to him directly.

you are an idiot

They pride themselves on being bipartisan and independent.

Gotta love it
Trump delays, delays, delays

The House FINALLY gets their requested documents with a month left of Democratic control

What do you think Republicans will do with Trumps tax documents
Let him delay as much as possible until the Republicans take over

you are an idiot
thats toto for ya.:auiqs.jpg:

What? You think the folks over at the IRS are corrupt, don't know how to do their jobs, and only congress has an interest in upholding the law in a non-partisan manner, is that it?

:rolleyes:
this dembot. like most, has repeatedly shown he has no clue how our govt works

Trumpism will never be done. He is a watershed in American political history. The old GOP is done. Now it is a patriotic and working man's party.

There is jackshit you can do about it.
Nope! Did plenty in the 2022 mid-terms by not electing Trump's appointed sycophants. He's in the dumper big time! Bigly!!!

Forum List

Back