Trump Makes Excellent Point About COVID Outbreak

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"While the presidentā€™s disdain for Democrat-controlled states was apparent well before the pandemic, his combative dynamic toward a majority of American voters has escalated in recent months. In a White House press conference on Wednesday, Trump made the point even more callously. ā€œIf you take the blue states out, weā€™re at a level that I donā€™t think anybody in the world would be at.' ā€œThe political folks believed that because it was going to be relegated to Democratic states, that they could blame those governors, and that would be an effective political strategy,ā€ one adviser told the magazine."

Trump is absolutely correct -- I admit, he has been taking a few shots over the past few days -- but this brilliant point he made is exactly what will turn public opinion around on this whole virus thing....because he is right, if you take out the blue states, there really isn't a virus problem....Also, if you take out the blue states, we would have already had "herd mentality" by now and the virus would have disappeared like he predicted...

However, since we have so many people living in blue states, or as I call them -- Democrat shit-holes -- it has delayed our efforts at developing "herd impunity" -- because of these dirty blue state non-Americans -- we are going to have to have at least 1 million more deaths before we finally reach "herd in-perpetuity" -- Also in a less related story -- George Bush is feeling better about the fact that if you take out the blue states -- nobody died on 9/11...

"While the presidentā€™s disdain for Democrat-controlled states was apparent well before the pandemic, his combative dynamic toward a majority of American voters has escalated in recent months. In a White House press conference on Wednesday, Trump made the point even more callously. ā€œIf you take the blue states out, weā€™re at a level that I donā€™t think anybody in the world would be at.' ā€œThe political folks believed that because it was going to be relegated to Democratic states, that they could blame those governors, and that would be an effective political strategy,ā€ one adviser told the magazine."

Trump is absolutely correct -- I admit, he has been taking a few shots over the past few days -- but this brilliant point he made is exactly what will turn public opinion around on this whole virus thing....because he is right, if you take out the blue states, there really isn't a virus problem....Also, if you take out the blue states, we would have already had "herd mentality" by now and the virus would have disappeared like he predicted...

However, since we have so many people living in blue states, or as I call them -- Democrat shit-holes -- it has delayed our efforts at developing "herd impunity" -- because of these dirty blue state non-Americans -- we are going to have to have at least 1 million more deaths before we finally reach "herd in-perpetuity" -- Also in a less related story -- George Bush is feeling better about the fact that if you take out the blue states -- nobody died on 9/11...
That is real thinking out of the box. Genius level.

Okay, we take out the Blue states. Lets' make two nations. One blue an done Red. The Blue gets all the money while the Red gets all the poverty and loses the financial support from the Blue States. The Blue states can work out all their own problems and become the top of the heap very quickly while the Red States will still be a 3rd world pit stain.

59273703-2D00-4296-8002-86BD26A4C063.jpeg

View attachment 390864

Keep those pens handy.

View attachment 390864

Keep those pens handy.
Sell on eBay?

Okay, we take out the Blue states. Lets' make two nations. One blue an done Red. The Blue gets all the money while the Red gets all the poverty and loses the financial support from the Blue States. The Blue states can work out all their own problems and become the top of the heap very quickly while the Red States will still be a 3rd world pit stain.
The blue states have already gutted their economies with social giveaways. If you split them off, their remaining taxpayers will immigrate with their money and businesses to the red states and the blue states will collapse under the weight of their unfounded public employee pensions and social programs.

This past week after contracting the coronavirus, President Trump took the following medications:
President Donald Trumpā€™s physicians are using several medications ā€“ including an experimental drug and an over-the-counter heartburn medication ā€” on the 74-year-old in an effort to relieve the symptoms of Covid-19 and hopefully shorten the course of his illness.
Dr. Sean Conley, the presidentā€™s physician, said Sunday that Trump was given a steroid called dexamethasone after his blood oxygen level had dropped twice in two days, but he ā€œhas continued to improveā€ since then. The president is also receiving a vitamin and aspirin.
Conley also revealed the other drugs Trump is being treated with. Here is a look at those medications:

Dexamethasone has been shown to reduce deaths in patients who are the sickest from the infection.

Steroids suppress the immune system
, something that has been shown to help those with severe COVID-19 cases. The drug works to calm the immune response to the virus, helping some whose immune response goes into overdrive, causing other sometimes fatal responses.

REGN-COV2 ā€“ a combination of two monoclonal antibodies

Trump was given REGN-COV2, a combination of two drugs that are monoclonal antibodies, or antibodies produced in a laboratory that boost a patientā€™s immune response.

Trump received an 8-gram dose of a drug that is produced by the pharmaceutical company Regeneron.

The drug is still considered experimental. It is being tested in clinical trials.

A monoclonal antibody attacks a specific virus ā€“ in this case, the COVID-19 virus ā€“ and pumps up the bodyā€™s immune response.

REGN-COV2 is showing promise as it reduces the ā€œviral loadā€ or the amount of virus a patient has in his body.

Former Food and Drug Administration commissioner Dr. Scott Gottlieb told CNBC that the decision to give Trump the experimental antibody combination was a sound one.

ā€œThis was a wholly appropriate decision to give him active therapy, and then it just became a choice of which therapy,ā€ Gottlieb said on ā€œFast Moneyā€ on CNBC before Trump was taken to Walter Reed Medical Center.

Remdesivir ā€“ an antiviral drug

The president was also given the drug remdesivir, a drug that was first developed to fight the Ebola virus. It is an antiviral drug, a drug that fights viruses. The drug has been shown to shorten hospital stays by several days, according to research by Gilead Sciences, the company that developed the drug.

The drug is given intravenously in a five-day course, according to the company.
ā€œItā€™s not really a treatment in the sense that itā€™ll cure people,ā€ Dr. Irwin Redlener, director of the Pandemic Resource and Response Initiative at Columbia Universityā€™s National Center for Disaster Preparedness, told MSNBC. ā€œIt will just hopefully reduce the fatality rate and reduce the course of the illness.ā€
The President also took some other what appear to be minor medications.

Ironically the drug mix that the President took may have been uncovered as a result of Operation Warp Speed, the Presidentā€™s effort to find a cure for the China coronavirus.

Fingers crossed, so far so good, a few more days of good news and we should be in the clear.

Forum List

Back