Trump Make Threat, "Vote to Repeal or I Move on and Obamacare Stays..."

Will we get to hear Obammy blmae somebody else for ObammyCare failing?

The concept is straight outta the Heritage Foundation, see how they run.

why do you always gotta be humping my leg and biting my ankles

The difference between conservatives and liberals. Cons can look at an issue and come up with a plan, look it over and have the ability to say nope, that's not a good plan. Libs just jump in and when it fails, just like the cons said it would and why it was a bad plan, Libs will shrug it off and decide it only failed because we didn't spend enough on it. They never will come to the conclusion it failed because it was a crappy idea.

Cons looked over an issue, came up with an alternative to Cliton's healthcare plan (which was scrapped), they thought it was a good plan, implemented it in Massachusetts by Romney (2012 Republican nominee). But as soon as Obama liked it their knees started jerking and they did a 180 at a drop of a hat.
Actually, Most of us looked at Romney like he was an idiot but it was just Mass. and frankly those people are retarded enough to elect drunk Kennedy's and fake indians but I don't live there so not my problem. If what he did there worked so damn well ask yourself this. Why didn't any other state follow their lead and do the same?

The difference between conservatives and liberals. Cons can look at an issue and come up with a plan, look it over and have the ability to say nope, that's not a good plan. Libs just jump in and when it fails, just like the cons said it would and why it was a bad plan, Libs will shrug it off and decide it only failed because we didn't spend enough on it. They never will come to the conclusion it failed because it was a crappy idea.

Cons looked over an issue, came up with an alternative to Cliton's healthcare plan (which was scrapped), they thought it was a good plan, implemented it in Massachusetts by Romney (2012 Republican nominee). But as soon as Obama liked it their knees started jerking and they did a 180 at a drop of a hat.
Actually, Most of us looked at Romney like he was an idiot but it was just Mass. and frankly those people are retarded enough to elect drunk Kennedy's and fake indians but I don't live there so not my problem. If what he did there worked so damn well ask yourself this. Why didn't any other state follow their lead and do the same?

Massachusetts law passed in 2006, just 2-3 years later Feds were already considering national healthcare reform why in the world would individual states even think about doing something at that point?

Gingrich and Heritage by the way were 100% behind Romneycare

Last edited:

Massachusetts law passed in 2006, just 2 years later Feds were already considering national healthcare reform why in the world would individual states even think about doing something at that point?
Exactly, you don't sit there watching one train wreck and then decide to send all 50 onto the same tracks. Well, smart people don't do that but democrats do.

Massachusetts law passed in 2006, just 2 years later Feds were already considering national healthcare reform why in the world would individual states even think about doing something at that point?
Exactly, you don't sit there watching one train wreck and then decide to send all 50 onto the same tracks. Well, smart people don't do that but democrats do.

No, that is not exactly, and not even a little, my point.

I missed whatever your point was then. Maybe you can clarify.

Don't fall for it, folks, they don't have to pass this bill today "or else."

It's called draft a bill both democrats and republicans can agree on...You know, so it doesn't get scrapped in a few years and has an easier route through congress.

It's called draft a bill both democrats and republicans can agree on...You know, so it doesn't get scrapped in a few years and has an easier route through congress.

You are right. They don't have to pass it today "or else". Obama thought that after a month he was going to be able to get the ACA done in the first 45 days, but when it came up to the first vote, they saw there was much work to be done, so they delayed it until the summer session and finally passed it a year later.

Trump wanting to quit this early in the game shows us that he's not really interested in running the country, just getting the fame and stirring things up.

It has been a very successful program in MA.

You are right. They don't have to pass it today "or else". Obama thought that after a month he was going to be able to get the ACA done in the first 45 days, but when it came up to the first vote, they saw there was much work to be done, so they delayed it until the summer session and finally passed it a year later.

Trump wanting to quit this early in the game shows us that he's not really interested in running the country, just getting the fame and stirring things up.

It does seem like it's extremely difficult to work with the democrats, ,though. Look at Schumer for instance: " In my life, I have never seen an administration as incompetent as the one occupying the White House today." ""I also have never seen a president break as many promises to working people as this President has done in just over two months."

Schumer doesn't even understand how corrupt the last administration was. Add in the fact that the last administration wrote this law.... I mean I wouldn't be able to work with a retarded buffoon like that in the everyday world either. Perhaps he should start watching his mouth before someone grabs him during one of his press meetings and beat the snot out of him.

It does seem like it's extremely difficult to work with the democrats, ,though. Look at Schumer for instance: " In my life, I have never seen an administration as incompetent as the one occupying the White House today." ""I also have never seen a president break as many promises to working people as this President has done in just over two months."

Schumer doesn't even understand how corrupt the last administration was. Add in the fact that the last administration wrote this law.... I mean I wouldn't be able to work with a retarded buffoon like that in the everyday world either. Perhaps he should start watching his mouth before someone grabs him during one of his press meetings and beat the snot out of him.
How corrupt was the last administration?
Can you find in our history a president who has screwed up so badly in his first 60 days in office and continues to lie to us daily?

How corrupt was the last administration?
Can you find in our history a president who has screwed up so badly in his first 60 days in office and continues to lie to us daily?

First 60 days doesn't matter... Include the whole presidency.

• Gives money away to other countries when we have a 20 trillion dollar national debt.
  • Caters to groups that do nothing but whine and cry racism and sexism; thus, the over-sensitivity by today's America.
  • Gives people free cell phones and increases spending on other programs for the poor when we can't afford it.
  • Signed a law that gave people in the middle class fines for not signing up for unaffordable healthcare plans that costs more than 3 car payments a month for a family.
  • Can't figure out how to save jobs (see Obama's Carrier interview during the last part of his presidency).
  • Spends money on people who don't work but cannot ask congress to fix our terrible infrastructure.
  • Writes executive order after executive order.
  • Failure to prosecute Hillary Clinton by not holding Comey's hand, which he obviously needs.
  • Look on Youtube at how corrupt the last administration was and the things they did which were unacceptable.
  • Weak border security, welcoming illegal immigrants with open arms.

Because the profit of corporations and industries alway come before "the people" in america.

Problem is, it wasn't a train wreck for MA.

Oh he's aware.

You can swap out personalities forever, it's the entire system that's corrupt.

OBAMA SEZ:

Obam-laff.jpg

At least the Dems didn't get together the night after Trump was elected and vow to make him a one term president like McConnell and the Reps did to Obama.

They need to repeal it and forget about replacing it.
Then later they can do a series of small bills like opening state borders to competition, opening federal borders so we can buy drugs from other countries, and stuff like that.

Because the profit of corporations and industries alway come before "the people" in america.
If that were true then why aren't we seeing all of the gains from obiecare after seven years? That was supposed to solve all of these problems right? Instead it's making it worse. For everyone. In every state.

Forum List

Back