Trump Make Threat, "Vote to Repeal or I Move on and Obamacare Stays..."

Spin and fail, just like "repeal and replace".
He is 3 steps ahead of the RINO's and 10 steps ahead of the Democrat's.
Your faith in the abilities of the Donald is blinding!

The one and only reason to be a Republican for the past seven years is to repeal and replace Obamacare. Seven years to divine a solution. Seven years to hold hearings, do the due diligence of legislating, seven years to come up with a plan everyone can get behind.

Campaign after campaign promising voters that repeal and replace was issue #1. Rally after rally where repeal and replace got the biggest applause. Seven years to think about it.

And now, due to the civil war that has split the GOP in twain, now after seven years of strategizing and anticipation, now comes the big day! And everyone from the Speaker to the leadership to the 'Freedom Caucus' to 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, everyone involved and they drop the ball.

It takes special faith and a degree of intellectual naiveté to try to spin this mess as anything close to a win for anyone with an (r) behind their name.

Let the bill fail, move on to the tax reform and let Obamacare stay in place where it will collapse under it's own weight around the time of the mid-term elections. BRAVO, Donald!!!!
This will also lead to RINO Ryan's dismissal!!!
Sorry pinhead, it is no longer Obamacare, it is now Trumpcare ever since Tramp signed his Jan 20, 2017 EO changing the provisions of the ACA. Tramp OWNS the ACA now!

Executive Order Minimizing the Economic Burden of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act Pending Repeal

To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Secretary of Health and Human Services (Secretary) and the heads of all other executive departments and agencies (agencies) with authorities and responsibilities under the Act shall exercise all authority and discretion available to them to waive, defer, grant exemptions from, or delay the implementation of any provision or requirement of the Act that would impose a fiscal burden on any State or a cost, fee, tax, penalty, or regulatory burden on individuals, families, healthcare providers, health insurers, patients, recipients of healthcare services, purchasers of health insurance, or makers of medical devices, products, or medications.

Let the bill fail, move on to the tax reform and let Obamacare stay in place where it will collapse under it's own weight around the time of the mid-term elections. BRAVO, Donald!!!!

One of the main reasons Republicans are not voting for repeal and replacement is their own constituents complaints. They have been gettng hammered over it.

Arkansas and Cotton:

And more:

Salt Lake City Utah

Republican town halls are getting very, very nasty

It's really STUPID to force a vote on the floor of the house when you know it can't pass. It exhibits the failure of the administration to form a bill that will pass, making Trump look INEPT & WEAK. Furthermore if this bill can't make it through the house, it is dead on arrival in the Senate They need a bill that can pass both houses, and this one isn't it.

Last edited:

You have to find hypothetical future wins because the present is so shitty.

Maybe I didn't give Trump a fair shake.

When I heard him say "you are going to be sick of winning" I didn't realize he was talking to Democrats.

unsustainable ObammyCare is winning?

sad really

Was sustainable just fine until this year...just in time for replacement push rhetoric by the Republicans, coincidence I suppose.

My premiums and copays going up substantially is working fine?

Bullshit argument, premiums and copays would increase with or without Obamacare. In fact they increased at faster rate in the decade before ACA then they did while we had ACA. But if we are to listen to ACA critics it is as if the law invented price increases.

Also, nothing in the framework of ACA prevents further reforms to better address healthcare cost increases.

That is not what I observed in my premiums and copays.

Please quote the source for your claim, until then it is considered your wish and not data.

At the risk of shaking your world to the core I'll inform you that you are not the only person in America.

8775-exhibit-1-111.png

Average premium prices increased ~125% in 10 years before ACA and only ~25% after.

Last edited:

sad really

Was sustainable just fine until this year...just in time for replacement push rhetoric by the Republicans, coincidence I suppose.

Bullshit argument, premiums and copays would increase with or without Obamacare. In fact they increased at faster rate in the decade before ACA then they did while we had ACA. But if we are to listen to ACA critics it is as if the law invented price increases.

Also, nothing in the framework of ACA prevents further reforms to better address healthcare cost increases.

Please quote the source for your claim, until then it is considered your wish and not data.

At the risk of shaking your world to the core I'll inform you that you are not the only person in America.

8775-exhibit-1-111.png

Average premium prices increased ~125% in 10 years before ACA and only ~25% after.

And the statement

"Average premium prices increased ~125% in 10 years before ACA and only ~25% after."
is just some guess?

why do you compare 10 years to not 10 years?

Are you talking about Hillary again?

Except the ACA is in absolutely no danger of collapsing

8775-exhibit-1-111.png

And the statement

"Average premium prices increased ~125% in 10 years before ACA and only ~25% after."
is just some guess?

why do you compare 10 years to not 10 years?

That's a fair objection, but the point is if prices keep growing at current since-ACA rate it will be slower than pre-ACA growth rate.

GOP staffer: " I've never seen so many people look at something that's dead and pretend it's not."
Ha!
Who knew Healthcare could be so difficult?
Everybody you doofus.
We all knew you weren't qualified for the job too.

Please make trump's public humiliation even more newsworthy. He owes 3/4 of Americans that luxury for them to enjoy.

You must be a Trumpbot with an auto Hilary response filter

You must be a Trumpbot with an auto Hilary response filter
There's always an off ramp for Trumpbots.

When I heard him say "you are going to be sick of winning" I didn't realize he was talking to Democrats.

sad really

Wrong insurance? Mine didn't go up and I kept my doctor.

sad really

Do you have insurance through the ACA or private

sad really

I've had my own for years......never a problem.....

sad really

Private insurance has little to do with the ACA

Private insurance has little to do with the ACA

975c59692943cb30e51f293bf087a528.jpg

Really? Vox? Do I need to post some other Vox articles to put things in perpective?

Obamacare is most definitely failing. Furthermore it's hurting the people.

I'm all for doing something sooner rather than later, but the current bill is not it.

That's just how it is.

The current bill isn't going to help people much.

I say let obamacare roll for more months, then nuke it from orbit.

Sure insurance companies will close down whole processing centers, hospital administrators will be laid off and whole buildings full of government workers will lose their jobs.

Guess what? It was bullshit anyways.

Gotta get the government and insurance companies AND big pharma out from in between doctors and patients.

The end.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back