Trump loyalists team up with anti-vax doctors for ‘health and freedom’ tour

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

This shitshow is headlined by Patriot Mike Flynn and the acts are the biggest assembly of loons ever found in one tent.

Mike Lindell is probably the best known but my favourite is a "Docter" called Stella Immanuel who has stated that -
.America’s health problems were linked to alien DNA and sperm from demons

There are other crazies on board and perhaps it is lucky that pardoned felon Flynn is on board to lend the event some gravitas. I understand that Flynn is the "lock her up guy" who got locked up himself for lying.

Coming to a town near you and tickets available for a reasonable $250 or $500 VIP for those who dont want to mix with the unwashed.

Tommy says - At an event of this type it would seem worth the $500 to not sit with the unvaxxed herd. Stay safe.

This shitshow is headlined by Patriot Mike Flynn and the acts are the biggest assembly of loons ever found in one tent.

Mike Lindell is probably the best known but my favourite is a "Docter" called Stella Immanuel who has stated that -
.America’s health problems were linked to alien DNA and sperm from demons

There are other crazies on board and perhaps it is lucky that pardoned felon Flynn is on board to lend the event some gravitas. I understand that Flynn is the "lock her up guy" who got locked up himself for lying.

Coming to a town near you and tickets available for a reasonable $250 or $500 VIP for those who dont want to mix with the unwashed.

Tommy says - At an event of this type it would seem worth the $500 to not sit with the unvaxxed herd. Stay safe.
They've chosen the wrong name. Should be "Criminals and retards tour".

Heroes

Every American who stands up against the treasonous Covid fraud and the murderous fraud vax is a hero.
Everybody who uses the term "anti-vaxxer" needs to be held down by a couple of big mean motherfuckers and injected with about ten times the usual dose of LSD, so that we can watch them squirm and whine and sizzle like an egg on a hot grill.

Everybody who uses the term "anti-vaxxer" needs to be held down by a couple of big mean motherfuckers and injected with about ten times the usual dose of LSD, so that we can watch them squirm and whine and sizzle like an egg on a hot grill.

They love the shot.

If they try to give me one, one of us will get "the shot."

BANG

May anyone demanding others vaxed gets the Covid and has scared lungs for life needing continous O2

Top loyalists to Donald Trump, who frequently push lies about election fraud, have joined forces with conservative doctors touting unproven Covid curesand vaccine skepticism, and like-minded evangelical ministers at a series of events across the US this summer.

In no way do I support the anti-vaccine cause, but I stopped reading the article right there. I prefer journalism from politically unbiased sources.

Wow, the hate and ignorance continues. Even after Biden has shown us the alternative to Trump is the destruction of America in so many ways people still cling to their ignorance.

Seriously, the economy was great, foreign affairs were getting much better, cheap energy, millions of jobs were being created in America, yet the ignorant hate Trump and can not give a fact as to anything bad that resulted from Trump.

On the other hand we have Obama-Biden or Biden (Obama) minions who in true Marxist style threw General Michael Flynn in jail. We have Democrats throwing Americans in jain, hundreds, holding them in solitary confinement. And the ignorant are happy with all this Marxist style tyranny.

No longer is there room in the USA, or the World, for the Tyrants That Are Democrats.

This is the new fascism folks. They are touring the country to energize their fellow Nazis.

That's right. You now have a group of people on the left questioning your medical qualifications if you don't side with them calling people NAZIS because they choose the freedom to do with their bodies what they DEMAND a woman has a right to do with hers, EVEN WHEN IT INVOLVES MURDERING ANOTHER LIFE.

And they call US fascists. :smoke:

Tammy, their free here. You paid 500 lbs for your shot......................LOLOLOLOLOL

Tammy. I just got title to London Bridge. Want to buy it?

I first thought you were calling him "Tammy" because you're into lame jokes but after looking at the rest of your post it's obvious you just can't read. The event mentioned in the article is $500 for the VIP section, he's not referring to the price of the vaccine.

You're welcome.

I first thought you were calling him "Tammy" because you're into lame jokes but after looking at the rest of your post it's obvious you just can't read. The event mentioned in the article is $500 for the VIP section, he's not referring to the price of the vaccine.

You're welcome.
He didn't make himself clear what he meant. I would never read any link he produced.

I really don't give a fuck what you think

and you're VERY welcome

He didn't make himself clear what he meant. I would never read any link he produced.

I really don't give a fuck what you think

and you're VERY welcome
If you read the OP it was very clear. Stop making excuses for yourself, bootstraps.

Forum List

Back