QAnon Shaman Dumps QAnon And Will Plead Guilty In 1/6 Attack

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Yes this colourful fellow has cut a deal with the authorities and will own up to his crimes. What information he is able to give them should be useful in getting to the heart of the conspiracy.

His lawyers are intimating that he has received help while resting and it has aided his return to sanity. I am sceptical about this but, if it is true, I can think of several people who would benefit from similar treatment.

Yes this colourful fellow has cut a deal with the authorities and will own up to his crimes. What information he is able to give them should be useful in getting to the heart of the conspiracy.

His lawyers are intimating that he has received help while resting and it has aided his return to sanity. I am sceptical about this but, if it is true, I can think of several people who would benefit from similar treatment.
Another win for the good guys.

Frank's a hard core Q freak.

First rule of Fight Club...don't talk about Fight Club.

He'll now pretend ignorance

One more time because dumb people can only "learn" by repetition.

I watched what QAnon was saying, some of it interesting, some of it downright juvenile.

I went to the Q web site and was shortly permabanned when I started calling him out on his BS - that he was a fucking fraud, liar and traitor

Nothing like eight months of a struggle session in solitary confinement to get a guy's mind right!

So..he pleads guilty..well..it would have been hard for him to do otherwise~

Chansley pleaded guilty to one felony count of his indictment: obstruction of an official proceeding. The first Capitol defendant sentenced under that same charge received eight months in prison. Chansley has served nearly that amount of time already, and his lawyer said he would be pushing for release until he’s formally sentenced.
Chansley’s lawyer, an eccentric attorney from St. Louis who has planned a virtual press conference after Chansley’s guilty plea, said Thursday that his client no longer wishes to be affiliated with “Q,” the sprawling conspiracy theory that posits that Trump was saving children from some sort of cannibalistic sex trafficking ring.

Chansley, with his distinctive attire, was one of the first people arrested in connection with the Capitol attack and one of the most covered. His requests for organic food while in jail received an onslaught of media coverage, as did his lawyer’s declaration that the people who stormed the Capitol were “fucking short bus people.” He was a regular presence at Trump rallies in Arizona in the lead-up to the 2019 election. He spent two years in the Navy, leaving as a supply clerk seaman apprentice.

The FBI has made at least 600 arrests in connection with the Jan. 6 attack, and hundreds more cases are in the works.

So..he pleads guilty..well..it would have been hard for him to do otherwise~

Chansley pleaded guilty to one felony count of his indictment: obstruction of an official proceeding. The first Capitol defendant sentenced under that same charge received eight months in prison. Chansley has served nearly that amount of time already, and his lawyer said he would be pushing for release until he’s formally sentenced.
Chansley’s lawyer, an eccentric attorney from St. Louis who has planned a virtual press conference after Chansley’s guilty plea, said Thursday that his client no longer wishes to be affiliated with “Q,” the sprawling conspiracy theory that posits that Trump was saving children from some sort of cannibalistic sex trafficking ring.

Chansley, with his distinctive attire, was one of the first people arrested in connection with the Capitol attack and one of the most covered. His requests for organic food while in jail received an onslaught of media coverage, as did his lawyer’s declaration that the people who stormed the Capitol were “fucking short bus people.” He was a regular presence at Trump rallies in Arizona in the lead-up to the 2019 election. He spent two years in the Navy, leaving as a supply clerk seaman apprentice.

The FBI has made at least 600 arrests in connection with the Jan. 6 attack, and hundreds more cases are in the works.
Sentence. Life...with no gluten free, organic, or vegan food. :)
Seriously, it will be more effective than jail time.

Chansley pleaded guilty to one felony count of his indictment: obstruction of an official proceeding. The first Capitol defendant sentenced under that same charge received eight months in prison.

Yes, the guy with the horns can hardly deny being there and not disrupting the Congress! There you have it! The most guilty of the guilty, the terrible insurrectionist, that horrible domestic terrorist who sought to overturn democracy on its ear! Eight months. Time served. :21: :laughing0301:

Eight months of a struggle session in solitary confinement really got his mind right, huh?

mao_tse_tung.jpg

One more time because dumb people can only "learn" by repetition.

I watched what QAnon was saying, some of it interesting, some of it downright juvenile.

I went to the Q web site and was shortly permabanned when I started calling him out on his BS - that he was a fucking fraud, liar and traitor
Sure Q sure

Yes, the guy with the horns can hardly deny being there and not disrupting the Congress! There you have it! The most guilty of the guilty, the terrible insurrectionist, that horrible domestic terrorist who sought to overturn democracy on its ear! Eight months. Time served. :21: :laughing0301:
We just need to find out who was behind it all.

Forum List

Back