Trump loves the poorly educated

because they will defend their orange overlord to no end...

48867792.cached.jpg

06.15.16 1:00 AM ET

A Twitter Bot Is Beating Trump Fans
Ever feel like you’re arguing with a brick wall? Scores of Trump supporters have been doing something just like that—fighting with an automated Twitter robot that spouts nonsense.

Many Donald Trump supporters on Twitter spent Tuesday afternoon unknowingly arguing with a robot.

@Assbott, which mostly tweets about professional wrestling and baseball, was created to immediately reply to Trump’s tweets, then respond with nonsense sentences to any user who interacts with it. But many of the presumptive Republican nominee’s fans didn’t recognize it wasn’t a person and continued fighting with it until they finally abandoned the conversation. About 10 users per hour continued tweeting at @Assbott well into Tuesday night.

@Assbott is the brainchild of a Kentucky man named Forrest, who identifies himself as @Nasboat on Twitter and declined to give his last name.

“The bot is just a mishmash of my tweets. @AwfulJack is the one who started the account. I’m clueless on the technical side,” he told The Daily Beast. “There had been a few other bots made from other users we know and follow, and I thought it was a funny concept and wanted one of my own. I sent him my archive, and he got it up and running.”

48865581.cached.jpg

via Twitter
@AwfulJack is manned by Jack Kirkland, who is currently unemployed in Indiana and says he created Forrest’s bot because it’s a “good exercise to learn programming.” @Assbott is running “constantly on the Heroku platform and is coded in Ruby,” he said. It uses Markov chains, which string sentences of @Nasboat’s tweets together into one larger whole.

That’s how @Assbott comes up with sentences like this:

“He likes to lick em, he likes to ride hogs, bro, you seem v nice.”

That beauty was in response to a Trump user who tweeted, “Why when he has way more likes and retweets than @HillaryClinton? Huge amount of likes in comparison! Ha!” That user, @Kanam78, appeared unaware she was arguing with a robot.

@Assbott has been around since May 2015, but the real fun started when Kirkland added functionality to it that would respond “Delete your account” to every tweet Trump sent out. Hillary Clinton famously tweeted the phrase at Trump after he criticized President Obama’s endorsement of the presumptive Democratic nominee last week.

Since @Assbott is automated, the entire world sees its reply first, before anyone else’s. @Assbott tweets instantly. So, mere seconds after Trump tweeted a “Thank you to the LGBT community!” on Tuesday, a sea of his fans were trapped in a war of words they could not win with a lifeless clump of code in a computer.
[...]
“Not really, because I’ve learned never to underestimate the gullibility or lack of awareness of people online, especially on Twitter,” he said. “Plus, the bot tends to get pretty inflammatory and makes no sense, which I think clearly speaks to the kind of person who supports Trump.” :lmao:

The best comeback Forrest saw from his robot son on Tuesday afternoon came after someone named Alfredo Perez tweeted back at @Assbott: “Let me correct you: delete your account, Mr. President.”

@Assbott wasted no time, because @Assbott is a robot programmed not to waste time.

“I like bad tweets so I really enjoy your account is bad and your content is shit,” it replied.

Get The Beast In Your Inbox!
Daily DigestStart and finish your day with the smartest, sharpest takes from The Daily Beast
Cheat SheetA speedy, smart summary of news and must-reads from The Daily Beast and across the Web
By clicking "Subscribe," you agree to have read the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy
“The best ones are where it seems the most sentient,” said Forrest. “It was too perfect. It replies to everything and never shuts up, just like me.”

Asked for comment on the scores of Twitter users who mistook it for a human Tuesday, @Assbott responded immediately:

“Lol yeah. It was witnessed by multiple other wrestlers?”

Probably.

What's wrong, are you afraid Trump is stealing you base?

your orangutan nominee has them thar stupid followers category all sew up in the twittersphere, little kitty.

Pretty funny considering how many left wingers still worship at the alter of Obama and had Obama shrines in there home back in 2008.

you hang onto that hallucination if it makes you feel better about your cohorts, hawkish dude.

Pretty funny considering how many left wingers still worship at the alter of Obama and had Obama shrines in there home back in 2008.

you hang onto that hallucination if it makes you feel better about your cohorts, hawkish dude.
I have no hallucination I'm just honest I understand your confusion blind partisan always have trouble with honesty.

I have no hallucination I'm just honest I understand your confusion blind partisan always have trouble with honesty.

blind partisan? another wacked hallucination on your part hawky. i'll wager I've voted for more pols from the other side of the aisle than you have.................

blind partisan? another wacked hallucination on your part hawky. i'll wager I've voted for more pols from the other side of the aisle than you have.................
Your post suggest blind partisan so far nothing you have posted suggest anything different. Always amusing to see people offer a wager that can not be proven go play now playtime.

Your post suggest blind partisan so far nothing you have posted suggest anything different. Always amusing to see people offer a wager that can not be proven go play now playtime.

I don't have to prove anything to you. my post doesn't show anything 'partison'. only pointing out that stupid people following a stupid candidate & proving it by arguing with a nonsensical robot because they haven't the brains to either figure it out or better yet give up after a short amt of time... but it went on for 10 hrs.

now if you can't come to grips with that little factoid, then all I can say is trump university is waiting for you to enroll. :spinner:

I don't have to prove anything to you. my post doesn't show anything 'partison'. only pointing out that stupid people following a stupid candidate & proving it by arguing with a nonsensical robot because they haven't the brains to either figure it out or better yet give up after a short amt of time... but it went on for 10 hrs.

now if you can't come to grips with that little factoid, then all I can say is trump university is waiting for you to enroll. :spinner:
You just said you would wager you had voted for more politicians of the other party than I had so maybe you shouldn't make claims you can't back up as for your robot story big deal people can find stuff like that all day. A majority of Democats say they would continue to support Hillary and want her to stay in race even if she was indicted over her e-mails not a sign of great intelligence there and something not even a graduate of Trump university would do.

You just said you would wager you had voted for more politicians of the other party than I had so maybe you shouldn't make claims you can't back up as for your robot story big deal people can find stuff like that all day. A majority of Democats say they would continue to support Hillary and want her to stay in race even if she was indicted over her e-mails not a sign of great intelligence there and something not even a graduate of Trump university would do.

I have voted for (R) councilmen, mayors, & a few CT. governors. LOL, & most of them have gone to jail at one time or another. I also voted for nader in 2000 over al gore AND my own senator, joe Lieberman.

48867792.cached.jpg

Ever feel like you’re arguing with a brick wall? Scores of Trump supporters have been doing something just like that—fighting with an automated Twitter robot that spouts nonsense.

Many Donald Trump supporters on Twitter spent Tuesday afternoon unknowingly arguing with a robot.

@Assbott, which mostly tweets about professional wrestling and baseball, was created to immediately reply to Trump’s tweets, then respond with nonsense sentences to any user who interacts with it. But many of the presumptive Republican nominee’s fans didn’t recognize it wasn’t a person and continued fighting with it until they finally abandoned the conversation. About 10 users per hour continued tweeting at @Assbott well into Tuesday night.

@Assbott is the brainchild of a Kentucky man named Forrest, who identifies himself as @Nasboat on Twitter and declined to give his last name.

“The bot is just a mishmash of my tweets. @AwfulJack is the one who started the account. I’m clueless on the technical side,” he told The Daily Beast. “There had been a few other bots made from other users we know and follow, and I thought it was a funny concept and wanted one of my own. I sent him my archive, and he got it up and running.”

48865581.cached.jpg

via Twitter
@AwfulJack is manned by Jack Kirkland, who is currently unemployed in Indiana and says he created Forrest’s bot because it’s a “good exercise to learn programming.” @Assbott is running “constantly on the Heroku platform and is coded in Ruby,” he said. It uses Markov chains, which string sentences of @Nasboat’s tweets together into one larger whole.

That beauty was in response to a Trump user who tweeted, “Why when he has way more likes and retweets than @HillaryClinton? Huge amount of likes in comparison! Ha!” That user, @Kanam78, appeared unaware she was arguing with a robot.

@Assbott has been around since May 2015, but the real fun started when Kirkland added functionality to it that would respond “Delete your account” to every tweet Trump sent out. Hillary Clinton famously tweeted the phrase at Trump after he criticized President Obama’s endorsement of the presumptive Democratic nominee last week.

Since @Assbott is automated, the entire world sees its reply first, before anyone else’s. @Assbott tweets instantly. So, mere seconds after Trump tweeted a “Thank you to the LGBT community!” on Tuesday, a sea of his fans were trapped in a war of words they could not win with a lifeless clump of code in a computer.
[...]
“Not really, because I’ve learned never to underestimate the gullibility or lack of awareness of people online, especially on Twitter,” he said. “Plus, the bot tends to get pretty inflammatory and makes no sense, which I think clearly speaks to the kind of person who supports Trump.” :lmao:

The best comeback Forrest saw from his robot son on Tuesday afternoon came after someone named Alfredo Perez tweeted back at @Assbott: “Let me correct you: delete your account, Mr. President.”

@Assbott wasted no time, because @Assbott is a robot programmed not to waste time.

“I like bad tweets so I really enjoy your account is bad and your content is shit,” it replied.

Daily DigestStart and finish your day with the smartest, sharpest takes from The Daily Beast
Cheat SheetA speedy, smart summary of news and must-reads from The Daily Beast and across the Web
By clicking "Subscribe," you agree to have read the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy
“The best ones are where it seems the most sentient,” said Forrest. “It was too perfect. It replies to everything and never shuts up, just like me.”

Asked for comment on the scores of Twitter users who mistook it for a human Tuesday, @Assbott responded immediately:

Probably.

your orangutan nominee has them thar stupid followers category all sew up in the twittersphere, little kitty.

Well I guess that lets most of your base out, they can't freaking read. Evidently you can't either.

Clearly the left believes that people who don't have college degrees are stupid. These people were clearly fooled which could be because they are dumb. The thread title doesn't say the stupid but the uneducated. I think if I was a working class stiff who chose another route in life I would be pretty upset with how low the the left thinks of me.

The far right loves the poorly educated as they'll work as cheap labor to feed the giant rich beast. Educated people normally can do a lot better in life and the rich can't control them as easily. Loserterianism is about destroying our middle class. It is evil.

The far right loves the poorly educated as they'll work as cheap labor to feed the giant rich beast. Educated people normally can do a lot better in life and the rich can't control them as easily. Loserterianism is about destroying our middle class. It is evil.

I am in total agreement. The bourgeois has to be destroyed one day.

While I do not participate in the theater of USA.INC elections? If I gave up my pre-14th amendment status I gave up so much to earn and checked off on the "Are You A US. Citizen?" box in order to register? I would much rather take my chances with Trump than I would the Clinton cabal that are thicker than thieves with the Bush crime family.

Trump supporters are "uneducated"????? Do tell....here is one that would and with a glad heart that knows infinitely more than you do cast a ballot for Trump......beg to differ? Let's debate and let the board members be the judge. So far I have had no takers.

Of course Birfer Trump loves the poorly educated.

They're his base.

Yeah, el Toro......you are a real "whiz kid"......like you would be on ANYONE'S list on "call a friend" if they needed an important question answered.......because you really are a stupid fuck.

48867792.cached.jpg

48865581.cached.jpg

via Twitter

[...]

Probably.

Well I guess that lets most of your base out, they can't freaking read. Evidently you can't either.

tell you what, when you can post a verifiable link to "my base" arguing with a robot non stop for hours without figuring that out... then we'll talk, m'k? :eusa_dance:

Clearly the left believes that people who don't have college degrees are stupid. These people were clearly fooled which could be because they are dumb. The thread title doesn't say the stupid but the uneducated. I think if I was a working class stiff who chose another route in life I would be pretty upset with how low the the left thinks of me.

LOL. the "uneducated" has ZERO to do with how much schooling they had... but rather - after swallowing real hard what they see or read on the interwebs, they don't bother researching & figuring out the truth. they would rather believe at first sight, because they are either too lazy, or WANT to believe everything they see & read. WHY? because it lends credence to their ideology.

I have a HS diploma. Never went to college & have had 'blue collar' jobs when I was in the workforce- waitressing & being a nurses aide. I want to know the truth, regardless of which political party someone is from.

So, there goes your little theory.

48867792.cached.jpg

48865581.cached.jpg

via Twitter

[...]

Probably.

Isn't the real message here, that reasonable people can't distinguish between a real liberal and a robotic asshole spouting gibberish?

no, it's actually how trumpetters have no cognitive ability to distinguish when they are being played the fools . it's quite hilarious.

Nope.

The robot was no more senseless than the majority of lefties.

And more polite.

48867792.cached.jpg

48865581.cached.jpg

via Twitter

[...]

Probably.

tell you what, when you can post a verifiable link to "my base" arguing with a robot non stop for hours without figuring that out... then we'll talk, m'k? :eusa_dance:

Conservatives aren't the assholes that would create a Robot Troll.

That's your side. And note the large numbers of libs who have condemned this asshole move. NOT.

48867792.cached.jpg

48865581.cached.jpg

via Twitter

[...]

Probably.

Isn't the real message here, that reasonable people can't distinguish between a real liberal and a robotic asshole spouting gibberish?

no, it's actually how trumpetters have no cognitive ability to distinguish when they are being played the fools . it's quite hilarious.

Nope.

The robot was no more senseless than the majority of lefties.

And more polite.

thank you for proving my point.

Forum List

Back