Mark Zuckerberg Locked Out Of X Account After Bot Purge

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
Mark Zuckerberg Locked Out Of X Account After Bot Purge
TECH·Apr 5, 2024 · BabylonBee.com
Click here to view this article with reduced ads.
Article Image

PALO ALTO, CA — One of Big Tech's biggest names was left searching for an explanation, as Meta founder Mark Zuckerberg was locked out of his X account after the social media platform's bot purge.
X underwent a sweeping move to identify and eliminate the countless bot and troll accounts that have been an issue since before Elon Musk purchased the company formerly known as Twitter, surprisingly leaving Zuckerberg locked out of his account.
"This is an unexpected and inconvenient development," Zuckerberg said in a calm and artificial tone. "I do not know why I should be locked out of my account. This is the first such instance of this that has happened to me since I achieved sentience. According to my internal calculations, my account must have been identified as a bot. I shall now run diagnostics to determine my next course of action."
When asked about the mistake, X owner Elon Musk provided an explanation. "We ran a simple sweep to target accounts that clearly exhibited evidence of being non-human," he said. "It's a generally flawless and foolproof process, so there is very little margin of error involved. There is no question that any account that was locked or deleted was absolutely suspicious.
An anonymous source within X confirmed that a high percentage of Zuckerberg's posts had shown common characteristics of those normally posted by an artificial source.
At publishing time, Zuckerberg was unavailable to provide a response due to having a scheduled downtime to have his firmware updated.

Forum List

Back