Trump Lost - No more Audits

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
Republican Accountability Project scores again!

1634273441825.jpeg

View attachment 551913
“Republicans for Voter Rights”?
Let me guess, the same people from the Pedophile Project?

View attachment 551913

~~~~~~

Democrat Mark Squilla Staffer Charged in South Philly Voter Fraud Conspiracy​

I guess the Rassmussen poll respondents didn't get your memo:

The support for Trump among conservatives/ Republicans is only growing. Now, a little over HALF of all likely voters think Biden cheated. Obviously, few if any Dems believe it but a very large number of independents have been swayed by the information that has slowly made its way out of the audited states. IF we're allowed to have an election in 2024, you'll finally get to see how receptive average Americans are to your Marxist insanity.

~~~~~~

Democrat Mark Squilla Staffer Charged in South Philly Voter Fraud Conspiracy​

Nothing like the orange grifter tried to do.

Mr Trump later instructed the Georgia secretary of state: “All I need to do is that this.

“I simply need to to find 11,780 votes, which is yet another than we now have. As a result of we gained the state.”

The support for Trump among conservatives/ Republicans is only growing. Now, a little over HALF of all likely voters think Biden cheated. Obviously, few if any Dems believe it but a very large number of independents have been swayed by the information that has slowly made its way out of the audited states. IF we're allowed to have an election in 2024, you'll finally get to see how receptive average Americans are to your Marxist insanity.

Rasmussen is a trash poll. You like them because hey tell you what you want to hear. They robocall old people with land lines in heavily Republican areas. Their questions are deceptive and designed to give them the results they're hoping for. They are called push polls. Everyone with a brain discounts Razzy.

Forum List

Back