Trump: Looking Into Declaring ANTIFA A Terrorist Organization

But he refuses to declare white supremacist groups terror organizations. And they have killed people.

Since I never hear of a black supremacist group or a red or yellow one, let's just cut to the chase and admit that the term white supremacist is just an anti-white racist designation. Let's further confuse the matter by conflating the word supremacist with nationalist. Now just being patriotic makes you a terrorist. So if all supremacists are white, then why not just drop the white and just call them Supremacists? We'll know what you mean. And if getting people killed makes you one, then where does that leave Barry Obumma who caused the death of at least one MILLION people in the Middle East fleeing the ISIS he ignored for two years until the blood got so deep he was finally dragged kicking and screaming into finally doing some little thing about them?

Trump: Looking Into Declaring ANTIFA A Terrorist Organization

They ARE a terrorist organization. I don't know what they are waiting for.

But he refuses to declare white supremacist groups terror organizations. And they have killed people.

Wow. Your ignorance is astounding. Antifa is beating people up and causing damage in cities and on campuses all across America.

There are not enough white supremacists to fill my bathroom.

Moron

FBI chief: White supremacists are major domestic terror threat

You must use the entire country as your toilet.

Since I never hear of a black supremacist group or a red or yellow one, let's just cut to the chase and admit that the term white supremacist is just an anti-white racist designation. Let's further confuse the matter by conflating the word supremacist with nationalist. Now just being patriotic makes you a terrorist. So if all supremacists are white, then why not just drop the white and just call them Supremacists? We'll know what you mean. And if getting people killed makes you one, then where does that leave Barry Obumma who caused the death of at least one MILLION people in the Middle East fleeing the ISIS he ignored for two years until the blood got so deep he was finally dragged kicking and screaming into finally doing some little thing about them?
Oh. So now you are trying to white wash white supremacy by calling white nationalism. How PC of you.

Oh. So now you are trying to white wash white supremacy by calling white nationalism. How PC of you.

You're nothing but a fake news sponge, and imbecile spewing out the same lies she soaks in.

Like I said, Antifa is beating people up and causing damage in cities and on campuses all across America. Meanwhile, there are not enough white supremacists to fill my bathroom.

Atomwaffen
Identity Evropa/American Identity Movement (they haven’t killed anyone but they go around assaulting and punching people like Antifa so seems they ought to be labeled like Antifa)
Vanguard America
Incel

I take it you have no issue with antifa attacking journalists as well as anyone carrying an American flag. Why do you support political violence?

They ARE a terrorist organization.

Last I checked, I haven't seen antifa handing out any flowers and incense singing hare Krishna! Or helping old ladies across the street! Nor have I yet found any volunteering at the local soup kitchen. Just walking around on the street wearing a rag hiding your face so you can't be recognized, who does that remind you of?

kkk-members-with-child.jpg

antifa%20german.jpg

2017-04-25-0d97fcf8_large.jpg

Germany Forced to Recognize & Shutdown Violent Left-Wing Fascist Antifa Website that US Media Excoriated Trump for Condemning In US
Germany Forced to Recognize & Shutdown Violent Left-Wing Fascist Antifa Website that US Media Excoriated Trump for Condemning In US

New York Times
By EDMUND HEAPHY

BERLIN — An influential website linked to violence at the Group of 20 summit meeting in Hamburg last month has been ordered to shut down, in the first such move against left-wing extremists in the country, the authorities in Germany said on Friday.

Thomas de Maizière, the interior minister, said that the unrest in Hamburg, during which more than 20,000 police officers were deployed and more than 400 people arrested or detained, had been stirred up on the website and showed the “serious consequences” of left-wing extremism.

“The prelude to the G-20 summit in Hamburg was not the only time that violent actions and attacks on infrastructural facilities were mobilized on linksunten.indymedia,” he said, referring to the website.

The order on Friday was the latest move in a long battle against extremism in Germany. It comes in the wake of the violence in Charlottesville, Va., this month and amid worries about “antifa” factions that use violence to combat the far-right in the United States.

The Interior Ministry said the website was the “most influential online platform for vicious left-wing extremists in Germany,” and noted that it had been used for years to spread criminal content and to incite violence.

antifa%20german.jpg

New York Times
By EDMUND HEAPHY

BERLIN — An influential website linked to violence at the Group of 20 summit meeting in Hamburg last month has been ordered to shut down, in the first such move against left-wing extremists in the country, the authorities in Germany said on Friday.

Thomas de Maizière, the interior minister, said that the unrest in Hamburg, during which more than 20,000 police officers were deployed and more than 400 people arrested or detained, had been stirred up on the website and showed the “serious consequences” of left-wing extremism.

“The prelude to the G-20 summit in Hamburg was not the only time that violent actions and attacks on infrastructural facilities were mobilized on linksunten.indymedia,” he said, referring to the website.

The order on Friday was the latest move in a long battle against extremism in Germany. It comes in the wake of the violence in Charlottesville, Va., this month and amid worries about “antifa” factions that use violence to combat the far-right in the United States.

The Interior Ministry said the website was the “most influential online platform for vicious left-wing extremists in Germany,” and noted that it had been used for years to spread criminal content and to incite violence.

Liberal White Supremacist groups like the KKK have killed both blacks and white Republicans. Why is it liberals like the KKK and ANTIFA "feel" that it is okay to terrorize innocent people?

Rightwing Logic: create false moral equivalencies between groups that actually try and even succeed in killing people and groups that cause mayhem.

What I notice is that liberals are unwilling to condemn violent, criminal behavior by their supporters. I condemn violence by whoever commits it. Why can't you?

Oh look another lame ass distraction from his complete failure as president........

Oh look, another snotty punkass bitch lying through his bitch ass teeth.
We have the lowest unemployment in 50 years, we have renegotiated NAFTA, we have a booming economy, we have wiped out the ISIS land force, and Trump has given us great tax cuts.

You call that a failure you stupid faggot bitch? Shut your fucking dickhole.

Very poor deflection. I did not say one word about supremacists being nationals. Just the opposite. Learn to read. I'm tired of the leftist media using the two interchangeably that just being pro-America (Trump) and being pro-nation (nationalist as opposed to a globalist) is the same as a terror organization like the KKK, some skinhead group or the fascist Antifa.

Why is it liberals like the KKK and ANTIFA "feel" that it is okay to terrorize innocent people?

Liberals don't have a problem with terrorism, violence and racism; liberals have a problem with YOUR terrorism, violence and racism.

When was the last rally? Who got killed?

Just wanting specifics to compare. Did they also try to get guns to illegals to fight the border patrol?

And I never k ow anymore when "whataboutisms" are ok.

Oh look another lame ass distraction from his complete failure as president.

Trump is a fucking bozo.
Oh looky! Another sock puppet!
Project much?
Hilarious watching you Leftards gasp in desperation post Mueller.
Why? Mueller pretty much confirmed Trump committed a crime.
Was this before or after he said his work was not impeded or obstructed?

antifa%20german.jpg

New York Times
By EDMUND HEAPHY

upload_2019-7-27_21-7-55.png

^ ^ ^
This is one of the reasons I idolize Samuel Colt and Gaston Glock.

Forum List

Back