Trump lies to attack industry sector

just in case no one mentioned this...

NE Scotland, Orkney & Shetland

Scottish government wins Donald Trump wind power legal costs
  • 28 February 2019
Donald Trump's Aberdeenshire golf resort must pay the Scottish government's legal costs following a court battle over a major North Sea wind power development.

Mr Trump battled unsuccessfully in the courts to halt the project before he became US president.

A total of 11 turbines make up the development off Aberdeen.

Judges have now ruled Trump International Golf Club Scotland Ltd should pay the legal bills incurred.

Mr Trump had argued the development would spoil the view from his golf course at Menie.

The ruling at the Court of Session stemmed from the case going to the UK Supreme Court in December 2015.

The sum involved has not been disclosed.

Developed by Swedish energy group Vattenfall, the wind farm generated its first power in July last year.

Trump loses wind power legal costs battle

Care4all it's Christmas. You can lay off CNN for a day.
It was the BBC!!! and relevant!

Merry Christmas! :)

Trump's private dealings are about as relevant as a rock on my backyard.

I wish you a care free Merry Christmas :).

Trumps private dealings are driving his public policy. Like building internment camps along the southern border to reward his for-profit prison donors.

But keep showing us you don’t have the sense God gave a goose, Norman.

• 28 February 2019
Donald Trump's Aberdeenshire golf resort must pay the Scottish government's legal costs following a court battle over a major North Sea wind power development.

Mr Trump battled unsuccessfully in the courts to halt the project before he became US president.

Judges have now ruled Trump International Golf Club Scotland Ltd should pay the legal bills incurred.

Mr Trump had argued the development would spoil the view from his golf course at Menie.

The ruling at the Court of Session stemmed from the case going to the UK Supreme Court in December 2015.

Developed by Swedish energy group Vattenfall, the wind farm generated its first power in July last year.

Trumps private dealings are driving his public policy. Like building internment camps along the southern border to reward his for-profit prison donors.

Get some rest TDS it’s Christmas

• 28 February 2019

That's absolutely retarded. That was a singular lawsuit, which has nothing to do with his policy.

You don't have the sense god gave which is called intelligence, logic and reason. It's not the only trait you lack. For one you are confused that you are an American when in reality you are a Canadian.

Yes we know you want an open border. Do it in Canada, we will study the destruction from our side of the border.

• 28 February 2019

nothing's carefree about Christmas for me! Today is a busy day of cooking yummy things, and cleaning up the unwrapping festivities of everyone else!

That's very nice of you. The Christmas spirit as I appreciate, thanks. :)

Last edited:
LOL, CNN making excuses. To them 4200 eagles killed a year is just fine because the state says so. And in their argument about property values near turbines they cite a study that analyzed property up to ten miles away.

The real problem with wind is there is no way to ramp up generation when there is too little wind, thus it can never be used as the primary source of power for any grid. The most it will ever be is a supplement to real power supplies.
Fossil fuel industry kills more, pesticides kill more, cats kill more.

I like wind turbines.

Free energy. Like solar. All you need to do is harness it. We know how.

Nothing is “free” you dumbass. Neither of those sources can generate power at all times, which is necessary to maintain a BES. Neither one will ever be the primary generation sources for a large grid.

So who says it has to be the primary source for now? Nobody wants to completely do away with any source of energy until a better source is developed. No reason why wind and solar shouldn't be used now. In some instances, they are both better than what we now use.

They’re not “better” for the reasons I already stated. They will never be able to be primary sources of power for large scale grid. You don’t have a clue about power generation and how to maintain a BES.

They aren't better in all situations, but they are better in many. Nothing wrong with using them when it makes sense.
It doesn't make any sense whatsoever.

LOL, CNN making excuses. To them 4200 eagles killed a year is just fine because the state says so. And in their argument about property values near turbines they cite a study that analyzed property up to ten miles away.

The real problem with wind is there is no way to ramp up generation when there is too little wind, thus it can never be used as the primary source of power for any grid. The most it will ever be is a supplement to real power supplies.

I like wind turbines.

Nothing is “free” you dumbass. Neither of those sources can generate power at all times, which is necessary to maintain a BES. Neither one will ever be the primary generation sources for a large grid.

So who says it has to be the primary source for now? Nobody wants to completely do away with any source of energy until a better source is developed. No reason why wind and solar shouldn't be used now. In some instances, they are both better than what we now use.
"So who says it has to be the primary source for now?"

AOC and most of the Dim candidates, to name several.

Last edited:
It is truly sad when we just accept that our President will blatantly lie and an energy sector. What is his reasoning?

If wind power was so awful, he could trash it by telling the truth.

Is he hoping for more campaign cash from the fossil fuel industry?

I thought the President is not supposed to use his position to promote or trash products.

Are we so used to Trump lying that we just accept it?

Fact-checking Trump on wind turbines - CNNPolitics

Lol. Trump is wrong about windmills killing birds because...cats kill birds?

I can see them huddled in the newsroom and telling the interns “ oy vey go find something, anything, that also kills birds. We will call it “fact checking””.

Wow, that flew over your head.

Using eagles as an excuse to trash wind power while pushing fossil fuels that kill more eagles is the issue, dumbass.

Allowing more unregulated pesticide application will kill more eagles too.

Not moving away from lead shot is killing eagles.
Your source says coal, oil and power lines kill millions of birds. In the first place, wind power needs more power lines than coal or oil. Wind power has to be installed where the wind is. That's normally a lot further from the point of consumption than where coal fired power plants can be built.

Your claim that coal and oil kills millions of birds is utter bullshit. Please show your math.

Last edited:
It is truly sad when we just accept that our President will blatantly lie and an energy sector. What is his reasoning?

I thought the President is not supposed to use his position to promote or trash products.

I can see them huddled in the newsroom and telling the interns “ oy vey go find something, anything, that also kills birds. We will call it “fact checking””.

Using eagles as an excuse to trash wind power while pushing fossil fuels that kill more eagles is the issue, dumbass.

Using cats as an excuse to attack Trump is the real issue. And no Virginia...no gas fired plant ever killed an eagle.

Lol it’s sky rocketed under trump. Obama’s average was low trump is like 120% hahaha

It went from -30 at the end of the recession to 85 when Obama left office. That is an increase of 115 points, or 300% basically.

It went from 84 to 142 under Trump, or 57 points which is a change of 67%.
Why couldn’t obama get the same numbers? Lol

He started at a much lower point. Trump started on 3rd base.

Why can Trump not get an increase of 300%?

Again you show NOBODy should be asking you for money advice unless they want to lose everything. 3 years vs 8. Nice fair comparison there. Typical of libtards. So in less than half the time, Trump has done as well or better. Up 115 in 8 years is 14.3 per year. 57 in 3 years is 19 per year. Gee Trump has a higher number when you do real math. Oops.
You are the ones claiming all the greatness, dumbasss.

'Trump has lowered the blah blah blah more than Obama" Don't go whining about it.

And you froth at the mouth and spout your garbage on a daily basis. You continually whine about everything.

I like wind turbines.

They’re not “better” for the reasons I already stated. They will never be able to be primary sources of power for large scale grid. You don’t have a clue about power generation and how to maintain a BES.

They aren't better in all situations, but they are better in many. Nothing wrong with using them when it makes sense.

Sure it does, but I don't expect you to be able to understand that.

Sure it does, but I don't expect you to be able to understand that.
I don't understand irrationality.

I like wind turbines.

Well, no. Nobody is advocating complete conversion to a new source of energy before it is able to meet our needs, but it makes sense to start the conversion now in the areas that make sense, and complete it as we are able to.

I like wind turbines.

Well, no. Nobody is advocating complete conversion to a new source of energy before it is able to meet our needs, but it makes sense to start the conversion now in the areas that make sense, and complete it as we are able to.
That's exactly what morons like AOC and Bernie Sanders are doing.

I like wind turbines.

No

I like wind turbines.

They are talking about making the needed changes.

Your source says coal, oil and power lines kill millions of birds. In the first place, wind power needs more power lines than coal or oil. Wind power has to be installed where the wind is. That's normally a lot further from the point of consumption than where coal fired power plants can be built.

Your claim that coal and oil kills millions of birds is utter bullshit. Please show your math.

OK, read this & learn something:

U.S. Fish & Wildlife Service - Migratory Bird Program | Conserving America's Birds

Forum List

Back