Imagine there was a law that required men live with any woman he gets pregnant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course, this thread is a fantasy. However, if it ever became a reality, the guys would probably abuse the women, as so many men always ignore the fact that they were there with the woman and had sex with her voluntarily and blame her for the whole thing.

Remember, this would force the WOMAN to live with the man, and many societies have an awful history and custom of forcing a woman to live with a man, regardless of whether she was victimized by him or not, so that he may continue to abuse her and impregnate her again.

What the woman wants to do about her future must be paramount.

Of course, this thread is a fantasy. However, if it ever became a reality, the guys would probably abuse the women, as so many men always ignore the fact that they were there with the woman and had sex with her voluntarily an blame her for the whole thing.

Remember, this would force the WOMAN to live with the man, and many societies have an awful history and custom of forcing a woman to live with a man, regardless of whether she was victimized by him or not, so that he may continue to abuse her.
Well you make a fair point.

Any girl I get pregnant has to live with me?

Got any roofies?

Any girl I get pregnant has to live with me?

Got any roofies?
I guess that’s the only way you’d be able to sleep with them more than once huh?

Why would you want to sleep with the same girl twice?

That's like catching the same fish twice.
Well then it wouldn’t make any sense to roofie the girl to have sex with her again now would it?

Catch enough and I get a full-fledged hareem.

Like Pokemon with breasts.

Yet a other leftist feminist living in his fantasy.

In America women have all the rights that men have and some more. In fact the right to vote should be cancelled until women are drafted, like men.

Men need to start listening to the feminist bitching a whole bunch less. It gains you nothing. Feminist bitches are insufferable.

Wow, when the left can’t win any arguments, just start fantasizing a scenario that no one has even brought up, no one is pushing, and no one would support. Gawd you people are pathetic.

Yet a other leftist feminist living in his fantasy.

In America women have all the rights that men have and some more. In fact the right to vote should be cancelled until women are drafted, like men.

Men need to start listening to the feminist bitching a whole bunch less. It gains you nothing. Feminist bitches are insufferable.

What would you say to the swaggering men who so vocally have opposed women being in the military, even to the point of saying that they would not take orders from women? Women, like LGBTs, have had to fight to serve in the military.

Remember, it was men who passed the laws to set up the draft in the first place. You can't penalize women for what men did.

Actually, I like Israeli's law that women, as well as men, serve in the military. They are well trained, acquire leadership skills, get to see something outside of their home towns, meet other people, and learn self-discipline and loyalty. The U.S. should have something similar, but I think that the men would screech to high heaven.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back