Trump lies to attack industry sector

RealDave

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2016
It is truly sad when we just accept that our President will blatantly lie and an energy sector. What is his reasoning?

If wind power was so awful, he could trash it by telling the truth.

Is he hoping for more campaign cash from the fossil fuel industry?

I thought the President is not supposed to use his position to promote or trash products.

Are we so used to Trump lying that we just accept it?

Fact-checking Trump on wind turbines - CNNPolitics

It is truly sad when we just accept that our President will blatantly lie and an energy sector. What is his reasoning?

I thought the President is not supposed to use his position to promote or trash products.

You give him far too much credit.

If you listened to his ramblings you would know that he knows not a damn fucking thing about wind power or wind turbines. Fuck, the idiot calls them windmills.

Once he started rambling about "we have a world you know" and talking about the universe you knew he was at the end of whatever tiny bit of knowledge he has. When he uses the word tremendous it is a sign he has no clue what he is talking about.

“They’re made in China and Germany mostly,” “But they’re manufactured tremendous if you’re into this, tremendous fumes. Gases are spewing into the atmosphere. You know we have a world, right? So the world is tiny compared to the universe. So tremendous, tremendous amount of fumes and everything.

Stable Genius :lol:

20191223_182949.jpg

Orange man bad.....

Orange man idiot......
Right, best economy EVER....now you can talk about THAT for an hour....talking about a fucking idiot!!!.... ROTFLMFAO
I guess ever started Jan, 2017.

Do you assfucks ever look at charts with gdp growth?
Didn't have to wait long before a really dumb bastard TOOK THAT BAIT....AMAZING, that my HYPERBOLE WAS TAKEN as the truth....Hey Russians have you found the HILDEBEASTS MISSING AND DELETED 33,000 EMAILS YET?.....Let's see if this simpleton will jump at what Trump said about that FELON!...ROTFLMFAO!

LOL, CNN making excuses. To them 4200 eagles killed a year is just fine because the state says so. And in their argument about property values near turbines they cite a study that analyzed property up to ten miles away.

The real problem with wind is there is no way to ramp up generation when there is too little wind, thus it can never be used as the primary source of power for any grid. The most it will ever be is a supplement to real power supplies.

Orange man bad.....

Orange man idiot......
Right, best economy EVER....now you can talk about THAT for an hour....talking about a fucking idiot!!!.... ROTFLMFAO

Didn't have to wait long before a really dumb bastard TOOK THAT BAIT....AMAZING, that my HYPERBOLE WAS TAKEN as the truth....Hey Russians have you found the HILDEBEASTS MISSING AND DELETED 33,000 EMAILS YET?.....Let's see if this simpleton will jump at what Trump said about that FELON!...ROTFLMFAO!

Now you pretend you didn't make a really stupid post.

When in doubt, bring up Hillary pr Obama or anyone to avoid talking about your stupid orange buddy.

LOL, CNN making excuses. To them 4200 eagles killed a year is just fine because the state says so. And in their argument about property values near turbines they cite a study that analyzed property up to ten miles away.

The real problem with wind is there is no way to ramp up generation when there is too little wind, thus it can never be used as the primary source of power for any grid. The most it will ever be is a supplement to real power supplies.
Fossil fuel industry kills more, pesticides kill more, cats kill more.

I like wind turbines.

Free energy. Like solar. All you need to do is harness it. We know how.

Orange man bad.....

Orange man idiot......

Now you pretend you didn't make a really stupid post.

When in doubt, bring up Hillary pr Obama or anyone to avoid talking about your stupid orange buddy.
What!....Learn to read, better yet have someone explain SARCASM TO YOU....and we wonder why these brainless fools are so easy for a communist teacher to lead them by their noses!

Dude it’s Christmas put your insanity on hold!

Anyone remember this lie that cost most of us thousands....AND WASN'T HYPERBOLE!

President Obama's claim that insurance premiums 'will go down'

Aug 10, 2012 · So when you hear about the Affordable Care Act — Obamacare — and I ... would be $2,500 lower than they would have been without the law

The ACA lowered the rate of increase.

My premiums went down by nearly 50%.
You sir are LYING THROUGH YOUR TEETH. The only people who's premiums declined by that much are the people who got the welfare for free

Forum List

Back