Trump lies to attack industry sector

I don’t see that name why lie?

Sure you did, you just do not know enough about the candidates to know which one that was because you are not a Conservative.
I don’t see that name why lie?

Sure you did, you just do not know enough about the candidates to know which one that was because you are not a Conservative.
Name ?

Gary Johnson of course.
You just want to smoke weed all day lol

Weed should not be illegal, but I do not smoke it. would be a stupid thing for someone with COPD do to.
I disagree

Name ?

Gary Johnson of course.

Weed should not be illegal, but I do not smoke it. would be a stupid thing for someone with COPD do to.
I disagree

with which part?

Gary Johnson of course.

I disagree

with which part?
This Drug should not be legal.. it causes bad things

no worse than the wine you claim to sell. Why should wine be legal and not pot?

why do you want the government to choose which vice you should be allowed to have?

I disagree

with which part?

why do you want the government to choose which vice you should be allowed to have?
That’s all we need, no more no less

It is truly sad when we just accept that our President will blatantly lie and an energy sector. What is his reasoning?

If wind power was so awful, he could trash it by telling the truth.

Is he hoping for more campaign cash from the fossil fuel industry?

I thought the President is not supposed to use his position to promote or trash products.

Are we so used to Trump lying that we just accept it?

Fact-checking Trump on wind turbines - CNNPolitics
A CNN ‘fact’ check?

Good Lord that is FUNNY!

I disagree

with which part?

That’s all we need, no more no less

What is what we need?

The government telling us which vice we allowed to have? Why do you want the government to have that much control?

It is truly sad when we just accept that our President will blatantly lie and an energy sector. What is his reasoning?

I thought the President is not supposed to use his position to promote or trash products.

He can lie about wind energy all he wants. Most people just ignore him.

Meanwhile my state started building one of the largest wind farms in the nation in the 90s. Now, we have the second lowest electric rates in the nation. We have excess electricity that we sell to other states for a profit.

Stupid people can listen to liars but they are only harming themselves.
so what is your state?....

Bird blenders! Gotta blend a few birds to make an omelette!

upload_2019-12-24_12-20-52.png

Orange man idiot......
Right, best economy EVER....now you can talk about THAT for an hour....talking about a fucking idiot!!!.... ROTFLMFAO
I guess ever started Jan, 2017.

Do you assfucks ever look at charts with gdp growth?
Didn't have to wait long before a really dumb bastard TOOK THAT BAIT....AMAZING, that my HYPERBOLE WAS TAKEN as the truth....Hey Russians have you found the HILDEBEASTS MISSING AND DELETED 33,000 EMAILS YET?.....Let's see if this simpleton will jump at what Trump said about that FELON!...ROTFLMFAO!

Now you pretend you didn't make a really stupid post.

When in doubt, bring up Hillary pr Obama or anyone to avoid talking about your stupid orange buddy.

Orange man is eons ahead of the hillary, O, and W. You keep on hating though.

Orange man is an idiot, and will be just a blip on the radar when looked back on by history.

Right, best economy EVER....now you can talk about THAT for an hour....talking about a fucking idiot!!!.... ROTFLMFAO

Didn't have to wait long before a really dumb bastard TOOK THAT BAIT....AMAZING, that my HYPERBOLE WAS TAKEN as the truth....Hey Russians have you found the HILDEBEASTS MISSING AND DELETED 33,000 EMAILS YET?.....Let's see if this simpleton will jump at what Trump said about that FELON!...ROTFLMFAO!

When in doubt, bring up Hillary pr Obama or anyone to avoid talking about your stupid orange buddy.

Orange man is an idiot, and will be just a blip on the radar when looked back on by history.
Suspect you are dead on, accurate. :)

Only 5 more years and he’s history!

Ahhh CNN...the marxists who never sleep.

Lol. Trump is wrong about windmills killing birds because...cats kill birds?

I can see them huddled in the newsroom and telling the interns “ oy vey go find something, anything, that also kills birds. We will call it “fact checking””.

Orange man bad.....

Orange man idiot......

And yet that idiot could win again!

So why is that idiot able to beat those should be less of an idiot than him...

He only won once, and that was because the Democrats were complacent and didn't get out to vote, he cheated, he was very lucky. I don't think the same things will all happen the next time.

If it does can I remind you of this one moment in time and no he did not cheat either but alas the left will never stop with that will they?

James Comey did the most damage and as proven over and over no voter fraud on a large scale was found and no votes were changed and just because Wikileaks released the truth does not mean Trump cheated...

LOL, CNN making excuses. To them 4200 eagles killed a year is just fine because the state says so. And in their argument about property values near turbines they cite a study that analyzed property up to ten miles away.

The real problem with wind is there is no way to ramp up generation when there is too little wind, thus it can never be used as the primary source of power for any grid. The most it will ever be is a supplement to real power supplies.
Fossil fuel industry kills more, pesticides kill more, cats kill more.

I like wind turbines.

Free energy. Like solar. All you need to do is harness it. We know how.

Nothing is “free” you dumbass. Neither of those sources can generate power at all times, which is necessary to maintain a BES. Neither one will ever be the primary generation sources for a large grid.

Forum List

Back