Trump lies shamelessly about his tax-cut plan.

Trump is a snake, his prey is the Middle Class and the Working Poor.

Says the one that support social programs causing the poor to remain poor by taking away the incentive to do better.

Social programs cause people to remain poor?

If social programs cause people to remain poor then countries which provide no social programs should have no poor people.

Can you post where I can find those countries?

Would you rather believe, the President or somebody named Philip Bump? Even if Trump decided to cave into democrat dreams and double the corporate taxes and stifle the economy the Washington Post would still be critical and everybody knows it.

Can you explain why you want to "Kansas" our country economically?

Claims that he, and other rich will not benefit from his tax-cut...while it does EVERYTHING to benefit them:

1. removing inheritance tax.
2. Removes Alternate Minimum tax
3. pass through business income top bracket cut from 39 to just 20%
4. Top personal income rate from 39 to 35%
5. Corporate tax rate cut from 35% to 20%

This all adds up to a HUGE TAX CUTS FOR THE RICH and Trump personally with not a single idea on how to pay for all that.

And then he tops it off with "Belive me!"...what the fuck is wrong with him and how can his supporters stand by him when he pretty much spits in their face like that and calls them too stupid to know better.

Analysis | Tax reform is ‘not good for me, believe me,’ Trump said. Don’t.
The thread has quickly deflected to a general discussion on taxes and gotten away from the thread title and topic, trump shamelessly lying about his tax plan. Why does he need to lie about it? Why do his supporters expect the rest of the population to just accept his lying as standard operating procedure? If the con man has to lie there is a reason for it.

The drumpfster fire needs to lie about his personal "tax cut" so the rubes that believe in him will do the selling of it.

oh no. someone else may not pay as much tax as I think they should. my world is going to end. it's all just so unfair.

Nothing to do with your thinking, everything to do disastrous fiscal policies and shameless way Trump lies on the daily basis

Claims that he, and other rich will not benefit from his tax-cut...while it does EVERYTHING to benefit them:

This all adds up to a HUGE TAX CUTS FOR THE RICH and Trump personally with not a single idea on how to pay for all that.

And then he tops it off with "Belive me!"...what the fuck is wrong with him and how can his supporters stand by him when he pretty much spits in their face like that and calls them too stupid to know better.

antontoo calling anyone else a liar is rich.

It has an added benefit of being TRUE

oh no. someone else may not pay as much tax as I think they should. my world is going to end. it's all just so unfair.

Nothing to do with your thinking, everything to do disastrous fiscal policies and shameless way Trump lies on the daily basis
Fiscal irresponsibility isn't stealing more. It's spending too much.

So go ahead and cut the spending to PAY FOR the revenue cuts proposed.

Trump's proposes NOTHING of the sort and these cuts coming at a time of blowing up deficits and debt are blatantly fiscally irresponsible.

That's beside the point. You're a disingenuous, partisan hack.

That's beside the point. You're a disingenuous, partisan hack.

Yep, you heard it from K9Buck himself - TRUTH IS BESIDE THE POINT for him.

Thanks for the concession dummy, you just flushed any pretense to credibility and honesty down the toilet.

The thread has quickly deflected to a general discussion on taxes and gotten away from the thread title and topic, trump shamelessly lying about his tax plan. Why does he need to lie about it? Why do his supporters expect the rest of the population to just accept his lying as standard operating procedure? If the con man has to lie there is a reason for it.
YES, Trump is a LIAR, the liar of all liars, the Man of Deceit and Deception....! :eek:

So, Trump lies shamelessly? What are you going to tell us next, that the sun rises in the east? What does Trump not lie about?

I think that this is about the last promise that he made during the campaign, in which he either reneged (Lock her up!), or failed (Mexico will pay for the wall). He will get a tax reform bill passed, but it won't be anything near what he is proposing, and what he promised (20% for corporations). Usually, when something fails, he just moves on to the next unkept promise. I don't think that there is anything left for him to fail at.

NO one pays NO taxes, every trip to the store is taxed. if you own property your taxed, car taxed, work taxed. do you no what % is not taxed?

Callous conservatives seek to make life more miserable for the working poor. Once again those Republican voters only give a damn for themselves and their needs, and actually believe Ryan, Trump&Co that this "reform" will benefit them. Trump said today "believe me" when referring to the tax "Reform" bill - hence we know he was lying.

Today one of Trumps men claimed at the press conference that at least 1,000 dollars would be put in the pockets of 75% of the people (those who don't use mortgage deductions) if the bill passes, he claimed (incredibly), "that would be enough to remodel their kitchen"!

Don't trust Ryan or Trump&Co. they are lying once again and reform is not what they seek, what they seek is to fuck you and benefit the few as they tried to do with healthcare "reform".

Doesn't the gop need 59 in the Senate to pass this thing? Reconcillation can't be used for long term tax cuts... at least I thought that was the way it worked.

If so, this is DOA. I don't understand why the gop insists on writing bills with no dem input when they can't pass without dem votes. I dunno. Maybe I'm wrong on reconcillation.

It seems like a deficit debacle anyway. Cutting estate tax and AMT is not gonna grow the econ. LOL

Trump's proposes NOTHING of the sort and these cuts coming at a time of blowing up deficits and debt are blatantly fiscally irresponsible.
Every time taxes get cut the tax revenue actually goes up. Then those jack offs spend even more. There needs to be a balanced budget amendment.

Every time taxes get cut the tax revenue actually goes up. Then those jack offs spend even more. There needs to be a balanced budget amendment.

Blatant falsehood.

Tax cuts at current rates do exactly what common sense tells you they do: People pay less tax, government collects less revenues, it's really not that complicated.

Politico rightwingers try to confuse the issue by pointing to long term nominal, un-adjusted for normal growth and inflation, revenue numbers, but there is no free lunch here, just cranks and charlatans misinforming you, as even conservative economists will explain.

Last edited:
When the greedy corrupt Democratic Party gets everything their way they huge create ghettos.
Like Appalachia?

fdeda2460aeb239ddff772c6c55e6405--appalachian-mountains-appalachian-trail.jpg

'A sea of despair': White Americans without college degrees are dying younger

The Early Deaths of Appalachians

It's sad really. The way the racist GOP tries to point the finger. Well, we need to give them the finger.

Trump is a snake, his prey is the Middle Class and the Working Poor.

Says the one that support social programs causing the poor to remain poor by taking away the incentive to do better.

I do support social programs; you are simply echoing the Right Wing / Callous Conservative meme that they are not only not effective, but that they hurt those the policies were developed to aid.

That's one of the many BIG LIES echoed by the naive and the biddable.

I bet you believe the Republican tax "reform" bill aids the middle class and not the wealthiest Americans.

Americans should have no fear about Communism or Terrorists anymore than they do about stupid people like you voting for self serving pols like Ryan, Trump, McConnell and Tea Party / Freedom Party Caucus Members.

Trickle down never aided the many, and austerity never cured an economic crisis.
we don't. so what are you going to do when you don't have the power to do anything? think I should do what you like? hahahahaahaha you are truly silly.

Blatant falsehood.

Tax cuts at current rates do exactly what common sense tells you they do: People pay less tax, government collects less revenues, it's really not that complicated.

Politico rightwingers try to confuse the issue by pointing to long term nominal, un-adjusted for normal growth and inflation, revenue numbers, but there is no free lunch here, just cranks and charlatans misinforming you, as even conservative economists will explain.
Nope. It happens every time. Lower taxes grow the economy and revenues increase. If what you're trying to say we're true we would all pay 80% in taxes and be living in paradise.

Forum List

Back