Trump Lies About Wikileaks

Stop lying crap stain.

Stop lying? Anyone can see what went on when Trump went to check in. He WASN'T handcuffed, they DIDN'T take a mugshot, all they did was fingerprint him and show him to the courtroom. Not lying at all, but, keep up with the trolling if that helps you sleep at night.

Stop lying? Anyone can see what went on when Trump went to check in. He WASN'T handcuffed, they DIDN'T take a mugshot, all they did was fingerprint him and show him to the courtroom. Not lying at all, but, keep up with the trolling if that helps you sleep at night.
Stop lying.

You ain't got none of that, your a pos leftist criminal.

How much can you afford to lose, and where would you like me to show up to show them to you? I'll bet you any amount you want, but make it at least 2,000 dollars, plus travel expenses to wherever you want me to meet up at, that I have a DD214, ID cards (both retired and VA) and you've got a bet. I could use a vacation paid for by someone else.

How much can you afford to lose, and where would you like me to show up to show them to you? I'll bet you any amount you want, but make it at least 2,000 dollars, plus travel expenses to wherever you want me to meet up at, that I have a DD214, ID cards (both retired and VA) and you've got a bet. I could use a vacation paid for by someone else.
fake news

Why do you waste posts with that troll?

Why do you waste posts with that troll?

Because sometimes he can be entertaining (I know...........I've got a really strange sense of humor). But, unfortunately, his Troll-Fu is pretty weak, and most of the time he's just boring. But, to be fair, every now and again a blind pig will find a truffle.

Forum List

Back