Trump Lies About Wikileaks

Did obama know that Chelsea Manning was the person who hacked computers and passed the information along .

Why does it matter? Manning committed treason by stealing leaking classified documents and was rightfully prosecuted and sentenced to a long term in prison. Obama pardoned Manning and probably paid for a sex change. Nobody tried to prosecute the Washington Post for publishing stolen documents during the Vietnam War so why go after Assange?

It was nice to see the little commie stooge kicking and screaming like a little bitch as he was dragged into a police van.

Why does it matter? Manning committed treason by stealing leaking classified documents and was rightfully prosecuted and sentenced to a long term in prison. Obama pardoned Manning and probably paid for a sex change. Nobody tried to prosecute the Washington Post for publishing stolen documents during the Vietnam War so why go after Assange?[/QUOTE

"Obama pardoned Manning and probably paid for a sex change. "

You were doing so well until that Info-wars BS. "Probably?" You USMB Potus Apologists just make shit up. All day long. Just making shit up.
There must be a Kellyanne Conway link here somewhere. Just sayin".

The cops who arrested Asswipe probably has to be de-flea'd after handling him.

Trump today: 'I know nothing about WikiLeaks.' Trump in 2016: 'Oh, we love WikiLeaks'

Yup. There's the link. Claims he doesn't know anything about wikileaks.

Of course there's any number of videos of him touting wikileaks in 2016

Do his supporters care about this blatant lying?
He´s not in a good condition. Maybe he just forgot?
/——-/ Would it be like democRATs first love then hate relations with mueller?
Yeah, he loved WikiLeaks except for the Assagne guy, he wanted him. I thought ok, he had his moral duty but the rest of the mostly meaningless stuff there could be treason. Yeah, there were Clinton releases as far as I remember, so Trump could have loved it.
Even Anonymous loved the guy, but they abandoned him early, way before the elections. Trump´s resistance and fight the establishment campaign was forgotten quickly and he is actually doing what Clinton campaigned with: Confrontation with Russia.
So now, while being part of that mentioned establishment, Trump doesn´t like, does not even know WikiLeaks anymore.

Trump today: 'I know nothing about WikiLeaks.' Trump in 2016: 'Oh, we love WikiLeaks'

He's just fuckin' with ya. You people never learn.
was he fuckin' with us then, or fuckin' with us now?

He fucks with you all the time. That's why you can't beat him.

Yep, he fucks with left all the time & is up front about it. His followers? Nah! For you guys when you finally wake up & figure out what Trump & his goons have done to you, ya won't know what hit y'all. We know Trump is a liar & a conman so are expectations for this louse are already low. You guys? Not so much.

Thoughts & Prayers!

He´s not in a good condition. Maybe he just forgot?
/——-/ Would it be like democRATs first love then hate relations with mueller?

What makes you think Muller doesn't still have widespread respect? We haven't even seen his report yet.
Yeah, why the delay?

Sigh. . . . Relatively speaking, Trump probably does "know nothing" about WikiLeaks. Yes, in 2016 he said he loves WikiLeaks, but that doesn't mean he knows very much about it. I doubt he's read more than a few pages of the thousands of pages that WikiLeaks leaked, if he's read any. I suspect his knowledge on the matter comes from what he's been told by others. So his two comments are by no means automatically contradictory.

I believe Trump when he says he knows nothing about Wikileaks.

Trump knows nothing about just about any topic you can name. That has never stopped him from bloviating for hours on end from a position of total ignorance.

And whatever he makes up, the rubes guzzle that piss with gusto.

Do his supporters care about this blatant lying? "

No. They revel in the fact that DJT did not know the history about Mount Vernon. Heck history at all. To them, they only know that they are making snobby liberals mad. And now, education gets scoffed.

Very, very true.......(and for some of them, this orange charlatan is a form of "payback" for 8 years of a half-black guy at the helm.)

Trump knows nothing about just about any topic you can name. That has never stopped him from bloviating for hours on end from a position of total ignorance.

Trump is lucky to get thru a 10 minute meeting without his eyes glazing over. Watching Fox? No sweat! Running the Govt? Not so much.

There isn't a company on this planet who would hire Trump as a CEO, unless they were insane. So why is he POTUS?

^^^
Subject demonstrates a lack contextual intelligence. Just another symptom of TDS.
1pscle.jpg

Trump is lucky to get thru a 10 minute meeting without his eyes glazing over. Watching Fox? No sweat! Running the Govt? Not so much.

There isn't a company on this planet who would hire Trump as a CEO, unless they were insane. So why is he POTUS?

Because there are more crazies than anyone ever expected.

Forum List

Back