Trump Letter to the Debate Commission

Trump could do well to list his four years of historic foreign policy innovations. He has accomplished things other presidents only promised but never delivered.

They don't want to discuss foreign policy because that would draw attention to President Trump being successful in The Middle East and not getting into a war with North Korea and also he can point out that he's the first President in decades not to start any new wars and that he wants to bring the troops home from Afghanistan at Christmas.

These are things the Leftists and the media don't like, they want wars and conflict and death and disaster. They are not for peace, President Trump is against war and for peace and that makes him bad according to them.

President Trump is a warrior. These weak shitheads only make him want to fight harder. He loves the battle.

• First debate: Trump and Biden's records, the supreme court, COVID-19, the economy, race and violence in our cities, and the integrity of the election

This debate was supposed to be on foreign policy, But Trump made peace in the middle east fer christs sake, the Commies can't let THAT be the topic, they have Biden to protect.

If Biden and Harris get in then within 6 months they will start wars with Russia and start more carnage in The Middle East, these are just a few of the reasons why all the Neo-Con crowd are strongly supporting them.

If they refuse to keep their word, Trump should not participate. This nonsense needs to stop.

The topics have been set. He should run from this debate as well.

Yeah, don't want to talk about foreign policy and the economy in front of sleepy Joe.
Love the even playing field that the msm like to use. :laughing0301:

The topics have been set. Sorry if that upsets you. Oh wait, you're a blob supporter...EVERYTHING upsets you.

I do notice that you can't refute what I said...just something snarky. That is your MO

Refute your complaint? No need. Its whining. I

No it's deflection on your behalf. What I mentioned WAS a legitimate observation.
With you, it's just more of you being snarky because you can't discuss, just deflect.
I know you're not too bright, but, what I stated was low hanging fruit.

Refute a complaint? No need.

Yeah, nothing like rehashing the issue of the first debate. No need to go to issues not discussed in the first debate.

And you say..."no need". Simple minded

I agree foreign policy is an important topic to cover, but why are people saying it is to help Biden, in particular?

Because the blob said so:

Here is the time line:

10/16...
Topics announced:

10/17 and 10/18...

Not a single peep about Foreign Policy questions not being one of the debate topics on this board.

10/19

The blob sends a letter to the debate commission about foreign policy questions.

10/19 PM....
Complete faux outrage.

They are programmable dunces who are outraged because they are told to be outraged. If they had brought it up on 10/16, then they would have a leg to stand on.

I think it's this: Trump's team doesn't want him refusing the debate because of the mike cut off, because it makes Trump sound like a pouting adolescent who has just had his phone taken away for two weeks. But that is why Trump has flatly refused, behind closed doors, to participate. So his team has come up with another objection that sounds more reasonable (to them, anyway). I'm guessing he won't do it.

Free consulting for Team Trump:

1. "Hi Joe, congratulations on your new granddaughter? How is she doing? What's her name again?"

2. "Sleepy, I've already told you how ignorant you are, graduating at the bottom of your class.... and that's with plagiarizing!.... but tell me how dumb you had to be to put your crack-addled lowlife boy in charge of extortion and money laundering for the Biden Crime Family?"

3. "Plugs, your master, President Xi and the CCP claim they have many videos of Hunted raping and torturing underage children in China. Do you feel like this compromises your foreign policy with China?

4. "Tara Reade has credibly accused you of fingering her vagina, against her will. Would you apologize to her now, and publicly denounce unsolicited finger-fucking, which you previously refused to denounce?"

I've got dozens more..... just say the word.

• First debate: Trump and Biden's records, the supreme court, COVID-19, the economy, race and violence in our cities, and the integrity of the election.
  • Second and final debate: "Fighting COVID-19," "American Families," "Race in America," "Climate Change," "National Security" and "Leadership"
So Trump's got a point--two of the topics have already been covered and I agree foreign policy is important to include, although I don't see why it has to be the entire debate. Since Covid and race have already been discussed, I think it would be fair to have two topics related to foreign policy instead. Of course, if Trump had not pouted and refused a remote debate for no good reason, it wouldn't be so hard to choose what is most on voter's minds right now. That's probably how they chose the topics. How much have we heard on foreign policy in the past two years? Not a whole lot.
Half the debate should be about Ukraine and the other half about China.

Not sure why Trump would do this.........obviously they are setting him up for a beating

Like Charlotte said, they will silence Trump and allow Biden all the time he wants.

It's a shame how the Right has grabbed it's ankles and surrendered to the Marxists. Just a shame.

If President Trump said no to this debate then the media would spin that so that he was afraid of debating Biden, hilarious I know to think he'd be afraid of Biden but they would spin it that way. The dice they play with is loaded, President Trump knows that.

If they refuse to keep their word, Trump should not participate. This nonsense needs to stop.

Yeah, don't want to talk about foreign policy and the economy in front of sleepy Joe.

The topics have been set. Sorry if that upsets you. Oh wait, you're a blob supporter...EVERYTHING upsets you.

I do notice that you can't refute what I said...just something snarky. That is your MO

No it's deflection on your behalf. What I mentioned WAS a legitimate observation.
With you, it's just more of you being snarky because you can't discuss, just deflect.

Yeah, nothing like rehashing the issue of the first debate. No need to go to issues not discussed in the first debate.

I agree foreign policy is an important topic to cover, but why are people saying it is to help Biden, in particular?

Because the blob said so:

Here is the time line:

10/16...
Topics announced:

10/17 and 10/18...

Not a single peep about Foreign Policy questions not being one of the debate topics on this board.

10/19

The blob sends a letter to the debate commission about foreign policy questions.

10/19 PM....
Complete faux outrage.

They are programmable dunces who are outraged because they are told to be outraged. If they had brought it up on 10/16, then they would have a leg to stand on.

I think it's this: Trump's team doesn't want him refusing the debate because of the mike cut off, because it makes Trump sound like a pouting adolescent who has just had his phone taken away for two weeks. But that is why Trump has flatly refused, behind closed doors, to participate. So his team has come up with another objection that sounds more reasonable (to them, anyway). I'm guessing he won't do it.

Possibly.

The only thing we know for sure about the debate outcome is that the blob and his supporters will insist that he was treated unfairly. And I put the over/under on blobbers referring to the moderator as a "b_ _ ch" at about 5000. I'm betting the over.

/.;

Trump didn’t keep his word...

Bullshit.

The commission changed the rules to benefit Quid Pro Joe. Trump would have been there to debate under the original rules. You are either an idiot, or a lying sack.

Which is it?

Why do you care? Trump breaks all the rules he agrees to uphold anyway.

Why do I care that the dabate commission is in the bag for Quid Pro Joe?

Are you really that fucking stupid? Wait...........WTF am I saying...........yes.....yes you are.

Well...just as an FYI...if you are going to call other people "fucking stupid", try, at LEAST to spell "debate" correctly so you don't look quite so stupid flinging your insults.

Other than that...expecting the candidates to adhere to the agreed upon rules is hardly "in the bag" for any one candidate. It's what is generally considered "normal behavior".

Classic! You get your moronic ass kicked..........and all you can do is search for a typo.

Ya really showed me. :itsok:

You seem to have utterly ignored my second paragraph. No surprise.

No, I didn’t. I just didn’t want to pile on Trump was willing to adhere to the agreed upon rules for the second debate. The commission changed everything to cover for Quid Pro Joe.
Anything else, Simpleton?

Perhaps your boy could have showed up for the 2nd debate instead of running from it.

Second debate was cancelled and replaced with a pro-Quid Pro Joe farce.

I would advise Trump to have someone there recording live what happens and that if they change the topics from foreign policy or play with his microphone or cut him off to just walk off the stage and leave.

The topics have been announced by the moderator.... They will not change.

Then he should ignore the moderator and bring up the subject himself. The Obama administration's record on foreign policy is pathetic.

I'm sure thats the plan. He'll be shouted down by the moderator and you'll be crying foul and claiming he's a victim yet again.

Meanwhile Joe's numbers will stay where they are and the blob will fall further in the polls. \\\

Can't ask Joe any tough questions, don't want him challenged, do you? :auiqs.jpg:

Let's face it, we all know Joe is like a burnt potato chip. If he was subjected to 1/100th what Trump goes through and does, Joe would crumble to dust.

Donald actually had Covid, and is STILL out-campaigning Biden 10:1! :auiqs.jpg:

Biden can't attract an audience.

If he could, he's not up to speaking at them once much less twice a day and all the traveling.

And forget about the tough questions.

Trump's been asked 500 TOUGH HARSH questions the past 3 months. And he answers them kindly and openly!

Biden not one. If he is asked even one not-so-softball question, he gets angry, yells at the reporter, accuses her of a smear campaign and walks away in a huff.

Hey President Joe: how's your milkshake?

Hey President Joe: what's your position on STRAWS?!

All falsehoods.

The blob has Covid, not had. Anyone coming in contact with him is in danger of his spreading it to them.

You obviously deny science.

Perhaps your boy could have showed up for the 2nd debate instead of running from it.

Yeah, they cancelled it when the blob oozed out of the debate. It backfired.

Yeah, they cancelled it when the blob oozed out of the debate. It backfired.

Wrong, They cancelled it and came back with a completely different set up. Trump was willing to debate as planned.

Facts always bite you in the ass.

The agreed upon topics were CHANGED
TOo baby you wont read or watch the video

Why do they even need to have agreed upon topics. Why can't they both shoot from the hip.

They didn't.
The moderator alone picks the topics. No consultation from the candidates or the commission.
They were announced on 10/16.
On 10/17 and 10/18...there wasn't a peep from anyone here about foreign policy not being one of the topics.
The blob sends a letter and boom...it's the #1 topic in on the board now because the programmable idiots here who didn't care for 2 days suddenly can't believe that foreign policy isn't a topic on the debates.

Forum List

Back