Trump Letter to the Debate Commission

Wow. That's a lot of whining and deflection.
Deflection from MY thread topic? Bwuhahahaha

Biden and the Democrats don't want to talk about Foreign Policy because Joe Biden's 47 years of Foreign Policy can be summed up in these words:

'Always Wrong', 'Criminal, and 'Treasonous'

While Trump's can be summed up in 1 word:

'WINNING'

Yes Biden is tanking and Trump should pull out of the debate. (sarcasm)

Just add 1 debate question topic: Foreign policy.

Joe /Dems will never allow that because their dementia-suffering candidate has been proven to has a crack-head criminal son who pimped him out to criminals and our nations' enemies, and Joe has been proven to have sold out to Putin-connected criminals and to our enemy China, who bought and paid for his ass. China doesn't have to blackmail /extort Joe Biden - THEY OWN HIM.

Joe /Dems will never allow that because their dementia-suffering candidate has been proven to has a crack-head criminal son who pimped him out to criminals and our nations' enemies, and Joe has been proven to have sold out to Putin-connected criminals and to our enemy China, who bought and paid for his ass. China doesn't have to blackmail /extort Joe Biden - THEY OWN HIM.
Trumps foreign policy has been a disaster.
Biden would crush him on it

Dems are RIGGING the election because they can't win otherwise. I just scanned NBC, ABC, CBS, CNN, MSNBC and the NY Times...there's not a single Biden article on any of them it's 100% negative ads on Trump. Complete news blackout on Biden.

Then why did they take it out?

Does Trump ever stop whining?

He whines about the rules
Whines about the moderator
Whines about the topics
If it's no big deal, let's get Sean Hannity to moderate, shall we?
Hannity is not a newsperson. Neither are Cuomo or Scarborough. They are personalities paid to push one or another set of opinions.

Wallace is (was) Fox's top interview person. And no Maddow probably shouldn't have been a moderator in the primary,.
What bullshit. The day that opinionated TV news programs started, ended all of that. And a reason of of so many that people are wary of near everything now is because of people like Scarborough. He had a good following when he was a Congressman. A Republican one. A moderate perhaps. Now he does a pseudo news program where he is to the left of Mao. Hoe do you trust people? People hired to promote your point of view and somehow they are not that. Only deep state shills pout into position by other empowered shills.

Wow. That's a lot of whining and deflection. Let me boil it down for you. I don't think Trump will even participate in Thursdays's debate. I think he'll pull out. If I were advising him, I'd tell him there's no upside to debating. Just look at his pep rallies for the last few days. Limp. The same tired, worn out slogans. Hell, even his riffing is stale. He doesn't seem like he's really into it this year. He's not capable of participating in a structured debate. Forget about the fact that he has no knowledge of policy issues and couldn't recite one if it ran up and stole his Quarter Pounder with Cheese. He can't riff in a structured debate. They're not going to let him interrupt constantly like he did in the first debate. And he's scared. Why do you think his campaign wants only to talk about foreign policy? Because he wants a two hour wank talking about his BS "peace deal" in the ME, the "China" virus, and Lil Rocket Man. He wants to run down the Hunter Biden hole and see if he can make a nest. Well, the debate people aren't going for it. He's going to have to commit to talking about the issues from the first debate he blew up...and we all know he can't do that. :)
The problem with all that is only Biden partisans see it that way. Normal people are very aware the Quid Pro Joe simply can't compete with TRUMP! on foreign policy, so the debate had to be rigged to avoid any discussion of it, even though it is an extremely important part of a president's duties.

Opinion | The Hunter Biden story is a troubling tale of privilege - The  Washington Post

'You can keep your 4 Nobel Peace Prize
nominations...Hell Barry got one of those
for nothing! Hunter and I will keep the
$1.5 BILLION we just got from China! On
On the way home Hunter is going to show
me a sweet little spot where the women
are fine and friendly, the music is thumpin',
where we can do a line together, and then
'make it rain'.

The problem with all that is only Biden partisans see it that way. Normal people are very aware the Quid Pro Joe simply can't compete with TRUMP! on foreign policy, so the debate had to be rigged to avoid any discussion of it, even though it is an extremely important part of a president's duties.
The problem with your BS after 4 years is that you say stupid shit like this with no crimes, no evidence, & no witnesses while we're up to our asses in REAL crime, REAL evidence, and REAL witnesses of Democrat crimes...and its only getting DEEPER...

Joe Biden hasn't declared none of this is true, that the laptop is not Hunter's, and that he didn't participate in all this crime because he CAN'T. He has the opportunity to set the e3cord straight every single day and he runs. He has a chance to set the record straight at the debate...and he and everyone around him is protecting him, not allowing him to do it, and he's running from the opportunity.

Everything about Joe Biden, all the evidence, is calling you a liar.

Whines about the topics
Hannity is not a newsperson. Neither are Cuomo or Scarborough. They are personalities paid to push one or another set of opinions.

Wallace is (was) Fox's top interview person. And no Maddow probably shouldn't have been a moderator in the primary,.
What bullshit. The day that opinionated TV news programs started, ended all of that. And a reason of of so many that people are wary of near everything now is because of people like Scarborough. He had a good following when he was a Congressman. A Republican one. A moderate perhaps. Now he does a pseudo news program where he is to the left of Mao. Hoe do you trust people? People hired to promote your point of view and somehow they are not that. Only deep state shills pout into position by other empowered shills.
WTF are you blathering about? I posted on commentator should be a moderator. JFC. Fox has several women who are pretty much straight reporters/interviewers. I don't think that's really MSNBC's schtick.

WTF are you blathering about? I posted on commentator should be a moderator. JFC. Fox has several women who are pretty much straight reporters/interviewers. I don't think that's really MSNBC's schtick.

Let USSC Justice Kavanaugh moderate....

:p

Let's see, he brokered Middle East peace deals, first in decades, by bypassing Hamas, he defeated the ISIS disaster Obiden & co left him to clean up, he left the moronic Paris climate accord, he forced NATO members to start living up to their commitments, he stood up to Iran instead of bribing them with cash & a sham nuclear agreement, he brokered trade deals that finally put American interests first, he stopped the border caravans & is building the wall, he formed the Space Force to keep America safe from above, he allowed domestic energy production to develop so we are not dependent on Middle East countries that hate us, he is winding down the wars & he has been nominated for the Nobel Prize numerous times.
Beijing Bidens foreign policy was appeasement & corruption. Selling out to the highest bidder. Give China whatever they want.
“I think he has been wrong on nearly every major foreign policy and national security issue over the past four decades,” former Bush & Obama Defense Secretary Robert Gates

Will St Trumpy be able to keep His big mouth shut long enough to let Biden answer a question?

Will Kristen Welker allow him to answer a question, or will she attack from start to finish?

I honestly don't know why he agreed to face off with Welker.
Welker will welsh. That's why sick Hillary picked her.

Last edited:
The rules of the debates were established, and both sides agreed to them, before the first debate. trump then totally disregarded them. Now he is whining about changes in the very rules he violated so flagrantly the first time. Moreover, the only change that apparently has been made in the rules has been to cut off the candidates' mics when it is not his turn to speak. Nobody who can't keep his mouth shut and let the other person speak for two whole minutes is competent to be POTUS.

BTW: trump has no knowledge of foreign policy matters and his foreign policy has been a total disaster. His handlers are probably steering him away from any discussion of the subject.

Whines about the topics

Wallace is a peon and career hack

The agreed upon topics were CHANGED
TOo baby you wont read or watch the video

Why do they even need to have agreed upon topics. Why can't they both shoot from the hip.

They didn't.
The moderator alone picks the topics. No consultation from the candidates or the commission.
They were announced on 10/16.
On 10/17 and 10/18...there wasn't a peep from anyone here about foreign policy not being one of the topics.
The blob sends a letter and boom...it's the #1 topic in on the board now because the programmable idiots here who didn't care for 2 days suddenly can't believe that foreign policy isn't a topic on the debates.
No ..the topics have always been FP on the 3rd debate

Forum List

Back