Trump Letter to the Debate Commission

Death Angel

Diamond Member
Reaction score
If they refuse to keep their word, Trump should not participate. This nonsense needs to stop.

toobfreak

Tungsten/Glass Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
If they refuse to keep their word, Trump should not participate. This nonsense needs to stop.

I would advise Trump to have someone there recording live what happens and that if they change the topics from foreign policy or play with his microphone or cut him off to just walk off the stage and leave.

candycorn

Alis volat propriis
Reaction score

The topics have been set. He should run from this debate as well.

Crepitus

Platinum Member
Reaction score

He's such a whiney little bitch, lol.

candycorn

Alis volat propriis
Reaction score

I would advise Trump to have someone there recording live what happens and that if they change the topics from foreign policy or play with his microphone or cut him off to just walk off the stage and leave.
The topics have been announced by the moderator.... They will not change.

Crepitus

Platinum Member
Reaction score

He shouldn't even bother. He's hopelessly outclassed.

Johnlaw

Platinum Member
Reaction score

I agree. Trump should run from this debate as well.

toobfreak

Tungsten/Glass Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

I agree. Trump should run from this debate as well.
It would save Joe from coming down with a head cold or a sore foot and refusing to appear if it goes ahead with foreign policy.

OP
D

Death Angel

Diamond Member
Reaction score

The agreed upon topics were CHANGED
TOo baby you wont read or watch the video

candycorn

Alis volat propriis
Reaction score

The agreed upon topics were CHANGED
TOo baby you wont read or watch the video
No.

The moderator and the moderator alone picks the topics.

You have been mis-informed.

Billy_Kinetta

Paladin of the Lost Hour
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

Then he should ignore the moderator and bring up the subject himself. The Obama administration's record on foreign policy is pathetic.

OP
D

Death Angel

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Bidens MANY FINE PEOPLE

candycorn

Alis volat propriis
Reaction score

Then he should ignore the moderator and bring up the subject himself. The Obama administration's record on foreign policy is pathetic.
I'm sure thats the plan. He'll be shouted down by the moderator and you'll be crying foul and claiming he's a victim yet again.

Meanwhile Joe's numbers will stay where they are and the blob will fall further in the polls. \\\

Billy_Kinetta

Paladin of the Lost Hour
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

I'm sure thats the plan. He'll be shouted down by the moderator
It is most unlikely that Trump will be shouted down by a mere moderator.

candycorn

Alis volat propriis
Reaction score

I'm sure thats the plan. He'll be shouted down by the moderator
It is most unlikely that Trump will be shouted down by a mere moderator.
It's likely they will cut off his mike.
As they should if he won't stick to the rules of the debate.

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List