Predictions: Will Trump Win By More Electoral Votes Than in 2016?

By How Many Electoral Votes Will Trump Win?

• By less than in 2016

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trumpslide. MAGA!!

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters

Norman

Diamond Member
Sep 24, 2010
Year 2016 was quite a landslide. But do you believe 2020 will be THE Trumpslide? Recall the UK elections, a total TRiUMPh could occur.

I do think there is a good chance of the total Trumpslaught. Trump has proven himself with peace deals, American freedom based economics, stopping illegal immigration, banning of the far left critical racist theory and so on. In broad strokes he accomplished everything he was supposed to, turned out to be perhaps the best American president who fought and won for us against all odds.

Biden on the other hand has proven himself to be corrupt, anti-American self-interested asshole, a solid 40 years of failure.

So a candidate who has proven himself and is an American vs. an anti-American far left asshole, a proven corrupt failure. How does this NOT result in a Trumpslide?

Year 2016 was quite a landslide. But do you believe 2020 will be THE Trumpslide? Recall the UK elections, a total TRiUMPh could occur.

I do think there is a good chance of the total Trumpslaught. Trump has proven himself with peace deals, American freedom based economics, stopping illegal immigration, banning of the far left critical racist theory and so on. In broad strokes he accomplished everything he was supposed to, turned out to be perhaps the best American president who fought and won for us against all odds.

Biden on the other hand has proven himself to be corrupt, anti-American self-interested asshole, a solid 40 years of failure.

So a candidate who has proven himself and is an American vs. an anti-American far left asshole, a proven corrupt failure. How does this NOT result in a Trumpslide?
Neither. Trump will lose by more popular vote than he lost by in 2016 and will lose the electoral college, unlike 2016.

Neither. Trump will lose by more popular vote than he lost by in 2016 and will lose the electoral college, unlike 2016.

You are not very good at predicting things. It happens, some spend years at it and still suck. Move along, nothing for you in here.

On the other hand, every American is welcome to participate and make the Trumpslide that much bigger and better. MAGA all the way!

Can you please pass that crack pipe?

here's my prediction for you: the polls are wrong. not just a little wrong, but WRONG, WRONG, WRONG, flat-earth wrong, couldn't be more wrong.

Uh it definitely was NOT a landslide.

1) Trump lost by 3 million popular votes.

2) Trump won by razor thin margins in the swing states he won.

This time around, red states are now in play when they weren’t before.

So you are saying it wasn't a landslide but will be now? I would say it was a landslide, but now it definitely will be a TRUMPSLIDE. MAGA!!

So you are saying it wasn't a landslide but will be now? I would say it was a landslide, but now it definitely will be a TRUMPSLIDE. MAGA!!
Uh no, as in red states that Trump won in 2016 by healthy margins are now tossups

Uh no, as in red states that Trump won in 2016 by healthy margins are now tossups

Sure...

So I hope you have bet a lot of money on these delusions. Meanwhile, I prefer to get rich.

My prediction:

1603151599480.png

There is a thread for making predictions:

Feel free to show us your expertise.

Forum List

Back