Trump Letter to the Debate Commission

If they refuse to keep their word, Trump should not participate. This nonsense needs to stop.

At last the Commission puts its big boy panties on! I'd given up on them. Well, that's that. There we will be no debate, folks.

(CNN)Former Vice President Joe Biden and President Donald Trump will have their microphones muted during portions of the second and final presidential debate on Thursday night, the Commission on Presidential Debates announced on Monday in a decision that will likely anger the President.
The decision came after the commission met Monday afternoon to discuss potential rule changes to the debate format. They decided that the changes were needed because of how the first debate between Biden and Trump devolved into chaos, with the President frequently interrupting the former vice president.
The change is sure to anger the Trump and his campaign, who have signaled that any changes to the procedures will be unacceptable to them, which the commission acknowledged in its statement.
"We realize, after discussions with both campaigns, that neither campaign may be totally satisfied with the measures announced today," the statement read. "One may think they go too far, and one may think they do not go far enough. We are comfortable that these actions strike the right balance and that they are in the interest of the American people, for whom these debates are held."

It's an embarrassing statement on the President's behavior and inability to keep his word, that they have to take this step.

If they refuse to keep their word, Trump should not participate. This nonsense needs to stop.

Trump didn’t keep his word...

Bullshit.

The commission changed the rules to benefit Quid Pro Joe. Trump would have been there to debate under the original rules. You are either an idiot, or a lying sack.

Which is it?

Why do you care? Trump breaks all the rules he agrees to uphold anyway.

Why do I care that the dabate commission is in the bag for Quid Pro Joe?

Are you really that fucking stupid? Wait...........WTF am I saying...........yes.....yes you are.

I would advise Trump to have someone there recording live what happens and that if they change the topics from foreign policy or play with his microphone or cut him off to just walk off the stage and leave.

He shouldn't even bother. He's hopelessly outclassed.

A somber reality is that people that are deplorables now have little concern for cities. They are arming to the teeth. He is the best candidate. He will work 24 hours a day. And if there was not a war against him, a lot more stuff could have been done. For all sides.

Don't be stupider than you have to be. He doesn't work, he whines. When he's not relaxing in front of the tV that is. He's corrupt, stupid, greedy, self-obsessed, petty, and dumber than two stacked rocks. And you wanna re-elect him.

Bullshit.

The commission changed the rules to benefit Quid Pro Joe. Trump would have been there to debate under the original rules. You are either an idiot, or a lying sack.

Which is it?

Are you really that fucking stupid? Wait...........WTF am I saying...........yes.....yes you are.

Bipartisan commission, nitwit.

Bullshit.

Which is it?

Look at the actual members, Halfwit.

Dimwingers and Never Trumpers.

Bullshit.

Which is it?

Well...just as an FYI...if you are going to call other people "fucking stupid", try, at LEAST to spell "debate" correctly so you don't look quite so stupid flinging your insults.

Other than that...expecting the candidates to adhere to the agreed upon rules is hardly "in the bag" for any one candidate. It's what is generally considered "normal behavior".

At last the Commission puts its big boy panties on! I'd given up on them. Well, that's that. There we will be no debate, folks.

(CNN)Former Vice President Joe Biden and President Donald Trump will have their microphones muted during portions of the second and final presidential debate on Thursday night, the Commission on Presidential Debates announced on Monday in a decision that will likely anger the President.
The decision came after the commission met Monday afternoon to discuss potential rule changes to the debate format. They decided that the changes were needed because of how the first debate between Biden and Trump devolved into chaos, with the President frequently interrupting the former vice president.
The change is sure to anger the Trump and his campaign, who have signaled that any changes to the procedures will be unacceptable to them, which the commission acknowledged in its statement.
"We realize, after discussions with both campaigns, that neither campaign may be totally satisfied with the measures announced today," the statement read. "One may think they go too far, and one may think they do not go far enough. We are comfortable that these actions strike the right balance and that they are in the interest of the American people, for whom these debates are held."

It's an embarrassing statement on the President's behavior and inability to keep his word, that they have to take this step.

Am I guessing wrong? Do you think the President will agree to debate with this new mike rule?

Bullshit.

Which is it?

Well...just as an FYI...if you are going to call other people "fucking stupid", try, at LEAST to spell "debate" correctly so you don't look quite so stupid flinging your insults.

Other than that...expecting the candidates to adhere to the agreed upon rules is hardly "in the bag" for any one candidate. It's what is generally considered "normal behavior".

Classic! You get your moronic ass kicked..........and all you can do is search for a typo.

Ya really showed me. :itsok:

The topics have been set. He should run from this debate as well.

Yeah, don't want to talk about foreign policy and the economy in front of sleepy Joe.
Love the even playing field that the msm like to use. :laughing0301:

Yeah, don't want to talk about foreign policy and the economy in front of sleepy Joe.

The topics have been set. Sorry if that upsets you. Oh wait, you're a blob supporter...EVERYTHING upsets you.

I would advise Trump to have someone there recording live what happens and that if they change the topics from foreign policy or play with his microphone or cut him off to just walk off the stage and leave.

The topics have been announced by the moderator.... They will not change.

Then he should ignore the moderator and bring up the subject himself. The Obama administration's record on foreign policy is pathetic.

I'm sure thats the plan. He'll be shouted down by the moderator and you'll be crying foul and claiming he's a victim yet again.

Meanwhile Joe's numbers will stay where they are and the blob will fall further in the polls. \\\

Can't ask Joe any tough questions, don't want him challenged, do you? :auiqs.jpg:

The topics have been set. Sorry if that upsets you. Oh wait, you're a blob supporter...EVERYTHING upsets you.

I do notice that you can't refute what I said...just something snarky. That is your MO

I do notice that you can't refute what I said...just something snarky. That is your MO

Refute your complaint? No need. Its whining. I

Not with what the Biden crime family has been doing they dont

No it's deflection on your behalf. What I mentioned WAS a legitimate observation.
With you, it's just more of you being snarky because you can't discuss, just deflect.
I know you're not too bright, but, what I stated was low hanging fruit.

That's what you twats want. He'll show.

We all know the deck is stacked and it STILL DOESN'T WORK.

Get ready fir a repeat if 1984z

Bullshit.

Which is it?

Look at the actual members, Halfwit.

Dimwingers and Never Trumpers.

Lol, damn. You guys amaze me with this stupid shit every single day.

Everyone whining sucking him off daily like you do is a "never tRumper".

Lmao

No it's deflection on your behalf. What I mentioned WAS a legitimate observation.
With you, it's just more of you being snarky because you can't discuss, just deflect.

Refute a complaint? No need.

Am I guessing wrong? Do you think the President will agree to debate with this new mike rule?

I don't know...

Refute a complaint? No need.

Yeah, nothing like rehashing the issue of the first debate. No need to go to issues not discussed in the first debate.

And you say..."no need". Simple minded

Forum List

Back