Trump Letter to the Debate Commission

/.;
If they refuse to keep their word, Trump should not participate. This nonsense needs to stop.

Trump didn’t keep his word...

Bullshit.

The commission changed the rules to benefit Quid Pro Joe. Trump would have been there to debate under the original rules. You are either an idiot, or a lying sack.

Which is it?

Why do you care? Trump breaks all the rules he agrees to uphold anyway.

Why do I care that the dabate commission is in the bag for Quid Pro Joe?

Are you really that fucking stupid? Wait...........WTF am I saying...........yes.....yes you are.

Well...just as an FYI...if you are going to call other people "fucking stupid", try, at LEAST to spell "debate" correctly so you don't look quite so stupid flinging your insults.

Other than that...expecting the candidates to adhere to the agreed upon rules is hardly "in the bag" for any one candidate. It's what is generally considered "normal behavior".

Classic! You get your moronic ass kicked..........and all you can do is search for a typo.

Ya really showed me. :itsok:

You seem to have utterly ignored my second paragraph. No surprise.

How'd PROGS manage an attempt to twist these circumstances is beyond me, but yet of course they try anyway. Leading a dumbing-down spineless public. Puppet POTUS & deep-state appointed Harris POTUS too, in one swing.

But we're supposed to believe Trump is corrupt.

1603158594422.png

The Biden surrogates are busy....

If they refuse to keep their word, Trump should not participate. This nonsense needs to stop.

I would advise Trump to have someone there recording live what happens and that if they change the topics from foreign policy or play with his microphone or cut him off to just walk off the stage and leave.

The topics have been announced by the moderator.... They will not change.

Then he should ignore the moderator and bring up the subject himself. The Obama administration's record on foreign policy is pathetic.

I'm sure thats the plan. He'll be shouted down by the moderator and you'll be crying foul and claiming he's a victim yet again.

Meanwhile Joe's numbers will stay where they are and the blob will fall further in the polls. \\\

Can't ask Joe any tough questions, don't want him challenged, do you? :auiqs.jpg:

Let's face it, we all know Joe is like a burnt potato chip. If he was subjected to 1/100th what Trump goes through and does, Joe would crumble to dust.

Donald actually had Covid, and is STILL out-campaigning Biden 10:1! :auiqs.jpg:

Biden can't attract an audience.

If he could, he's not up to speaking at them once much less twice a day and all the traveling.

And forget about the tough questions.

Trump's been asked 500 TOUGH HARSH questions the past 3 months. And he answers them kindly and openly!

Biden not one. If he is asked even one not-so-softball question, he gets angry, yells at the reporter, accuses her of a smear campaign and walks away in a huff.

Hey President Joe: how's your milkshake?

Hey President Joe: what's your position on STRAWS?!

Last edited:
NO CANDIDATE SPEAKS TWICE UNTIL EACH CANDIDATE HAS SPOKEN ONCE!

period. end of discussion.

but before someone else posts something, let me talk about my policy on trans bathrooms...

The topics have been set. He should run from this debate as well.

Yeah, don't want to talk about foreign policy and the economy in front of sleepy Joe.
Love the even playing field that the msm like to use. :laughing0301:

The topics have been set. Sorry if that upsets you. Oh wait, you're a blob supporter...EVERYTHING upsets you.

I do notice that you can't refute what I said...just something snarky. That is your MO

Refute your complaint? No need. Its whining. I

No it's deflection on your behalf. What I mentioned WAS a legitimate observation.
With you, it's just more of you being snarky because you can't discuss, just deflect.
I know you're not too bright, but, what I stated was low hanging fruit.

Refute a complaint? No need.

Yeah, nothing like rehashing the issue of the first debate. No need to go to issues not discussed in the first debate.

And you say..."no need". Simple minded

Perhaps your boy could have showed up for the 2nd debate instead of running from it.

Quid Pro Joe is the one who didn't show up in Miami. Trump was there.

I would advise Trump to have someone there recording live what happens and that if they change the topics from foreign policy or play with his microphone or cut him off to just walk off the stage and leave.

The topics have been announced by the moderator.... They will not change.

Then he should ignore the moderator and bring up the subject himself. The Obama administration's record on foreign policy is pathetic.

I'm sure thats the plan. He'll be shouted down by the moderator and you'll be crying foul and claiming he's a victim yet again.

Meanwhile Joe's numbers will stay where they are and the blob will fall further in the polls. \\\

Can't ask Joe any tough questions, don't want him challenged, do you? :auiqs.jpg:

Let's face it, we all know Joe is like a burnt potato chip. If he was subjected to 1/100th what Trump goes through and does, Joe would crumble to dust.

Donald actually had Covid, and is STILL out-campaigning Biden 10:1! :auiqs.jpg:

Biden can't attract an audience.

If he could, he's not up to speaking at them once much less twice a day and all the traveling.

And forget about the tough questions.

Trump's been asked 500 TOUGH HARSH questions the past 3 months. And he answers them kindly and openly!

Biden not one. If he is asked even one not-so-softball question, he gets angry, yells at the reporter, accuses her of a smear campaign and walks away in a huff.

Hey President Joe: how's your milkshake?

Hey President Joe: what's your position on STRAWS?!

All falsehoods.

The blob has Covid, not had. Anyone coming in contact with him is in danger of his spreading it to them.

It’s supposed to only be about Foreign policy
They switched the topics back to “virus and race issues and global warming “
Plus they can silence Trumps mic

Fuck the Moderator, fuck the bullshit Commission.

Trump should tell them to get fucked. If they don't switch back to foreign policy, Trump should just hold a debate moderated by Sean Hannity between Trump and a laptop on a chair

Yeah, don't want to talk about foreign policy and the economy in front of sleepy Joe.

The topics have been set. Sorry if that upsets you. Oh wait, you're a blob supporter...EVERYTHING upsets you.

I do notice that you can't refute what I said...just something snarky. That is your MO

No it's deflection on your behalf. What I mentioned WAS a legitimate observation.
With you, it's just more of you being snarky because you can't discuss, just deflect.

Yeah, nothing like rehashing the issue of the first debate. No need to go to issues not discussed in the first debate.

I agree foreign policy is an important topic to cover, but why are people saying it is to help Biden, in particular?

• First debate: Trump and Biden's records, the supreme court, COVID-19, the economy, race and violence in our cities, and the integrity of the election.
  • Second and final debate: "Fighting COVID-19," "American Families," "Race in America," "Climate Change," "National Security" and "Leadership"
So Trump's got a point--two of the topics have already been covered and I agree foreign policy is important to include, although I don't see why it has to be the entire debate. Since Covid and race have already been discussed, I think it would be fair to have two topics related to foreign policy instead. Of course, if Trump had not pouted and refused a remote debate for no good reason, it wouldn't be so hard to choose what is most on voter's minds right now. That's probably how they chose the topics. How much have we heard on foreign policy in the past two years? Not a whole lot.

Last edited:

I agree foreign policy is an important topic to cover, but why are people saying it is to help Biden, in particular?

Because the blob said so:

Here is the time line:

10/16...
Topics announced:

10/17 and 10/18...

Not a single peep about Foreign Policy questions not being one of the debate topics on this board.

10/19

The blob sends a letter to the debate commission about foreign policy questions.

10/19 PM....
Complete faux outrage.

They are programmable dunces who are outraged because they are told to be outraged. If they had brought it up on 10/16, then they would have a leg to stand on.

Snowflakes like Trump can't handle the heat, so he should withdraw before he melts!
Just go ahead and give Joe the full two hours, Trump is gonna lose anyway.

It’s supposed to only be about Foreign policy
They switched the topics back to “virus and race issues and global warming “
Plus they can silence Trumps mic

All they ever want to talk about is the Wuhan Coronavirus and the race thing, it's very evident they are choosing these two issues time and time again because they are the only actual two issues the Democrats want to run on, they have no other issues, with the Wuhan Coronavirus they can just Blame Trump and with the race thing they can call Trump a racist. That they throw in global warming means they can Blame Trump for what's happening in California.

They'll silence only Trump's mic, Biden's mic will stay on.

• First debate: Trump and Biden's records, the supreme court, COVID-19, the economy, race and violence in our cities, and the integrity of the election

This debate was supposed to be on foreign policy, But Trump made peace in the middle east fer christs sake, the Commies can't let THAT be the topic, they have Biden to protect.

Forum List

Back