Trump Leads Clinton by 6

Watch to see Hillary not lie.

She even stated she "short-circuited" for saying that she was truthful. Incredible that anybody would want this person as a president.

Bwahahaha....you can't deny the fact that Comey didn't find anything to indict Clinton on....said she didn't lie to the FBI....so how you are able to twist words is amazing...must be the many years you all have been doing it.

As for your claim that Hillary is a liar.....when Trump is the champion in "lying" is truly laughable.:badgrin:

Yet the idea that they are even in the same league is preposterous. If deception were a sport, Trump would be the Olympic gold medalist; Clinton would be an honorable mention at her local Y.
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/07/opinion/sunday/clintons-fibs-vs-trumps-huge-lies.html

She even stated she "short-circuited" for saying that she was truthful. Incredible that anybody would want this person as a president.

Bwahahaha....you can't deny the fact that Comey didn't find anything to indict Clinton on....said she didn't lie to the FBI....so how you are able to twist words is amazing...must be the many years you all have been doing it.

As for your claim that Hillary is a liar.....when Trump is the champion in "lying" is truly laughable.:badgrin:

Yet the idea that they are even in the same league is preposterous. If deception were a sport, Trump would be the Olympic gold medalist; Clinton would be an honorable mention at her local Y.
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/07/opinion/sunday/clintons-fibs-vs-trumps-huge-lies.html

You can't deny the fact that Hillary lied... a lot. Reading your posts, it seems you have learned her ways.

Laughing....you just proved me right again. I said that the polling in August in the weeks after the conventions has accurately predicted the popular vote winner in the last 16 of 16 elections.

And you graciously post a poll that puts Reagan up in August of 1980. Validating my point and following the pattern I described exactly.

The funniest part? You just claimed that your validation of my theory.....disproves my theory. Its watching a dog chase its own tail.

roflmao, no it does not validate your claim, idiot since the Democrats that year did not end their convention until August 14th. So it is the Dem 39% GOP 38% polling data point that fits your claim, not the one from BEFORE the Democratic convention.

Lol, do you ever wonder why I like responding to your idiots posts?

roflmao

I have to go do some more chores, so go ahead and claim victory again, loser. I will simply straighten out when I get back anyway.

This shit is fun.
So lemme get this straight....

1980: Following the RNC, Reagan was up by 16. Following the DNC convention, Carter was up by 1.

Reagan won the election.

2016: Following the RNC, Trump is up by 1. Following the DNC, Hillary is up by as many as 12, according to one poll; averages at about 8 points up.

Hillary wins the election then, right?

The media actually kept that election tight all the way up until election night. In fact--they were within the margin of error 2-3 points 3 days before the election, and of course Reagan won in a landslide election.

349px-ElectoralCollege1980.svg.png

2016--and according to the below state chart article this will be similar to the result, just color Arizona & Georgia blue, because Hillary Clinton is leading in those states.
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/...frAMnzI_5wwji3TZagLNJlVH-7LpoPPjzU_isVo9G02Dc

You wanted Trump, now you OWN it.
You Wanted Trump, You’ve Got Him | The American Spectator

images
Good article....unfortunately Trump supporters don't care much about all the negatives on Trump. He threw out red meat to them when he voiced his racist attitude, made fun of the handicapped reporters, etc., because that's the kind of President they want...one that speaks their language...one who says "they can go fuck themselves" on National TV, no matter if it's on prime time and children are watching....those are his supporters.

And Hillary supporters want a liar and a criminal, someone who will sell them out to the highest bidder.

You still haven't proved that she is a criminal. As for her lying....Trump is the champion of lies, so what is your excuse for him?

Leftwing reporters can go fuck themselves. Why should any American care whether Trump offended one of them? They offend me every hour of every day.

Yeah, because they don't tell you the lies you want to hear. They don't tell you that Trump is winning when he's being decimated...even Faux News isn't telling you that Trump is winning, or are they?

And that is the reason that Trump is losing...he's got the same type of mentality as you. He uses the "F" word and tells people they can "go fuck themselves" on National TV on prime time when children may be watching. We don't want to lower the standards of America down to your level.

You can't deny the fact that Hillary lied... a lot. Reading your posts, it seems you have learned her ways.

Everyone lies at one time or another....but comparing her fibs to Trump's huge whoppers and saying she is a liar is what makes you the hypocrite.

You live in a fantasy bubble, a Briebart bubble.

Everyone lies at one time or another....but comparing her fibs to Trump's huge whoppers and saying she is a liar is what makes you the hypocrite.

Thanks for admitting that Hillary is a catastrophic liar. And given your remarks, you indeed have gone her way in full, even admitting that you too would lie. It seems as though my bleak assumptions were correct all along.

These people will never be able to tell fact from fantasy.

Thanks for admitting that Hillary is a catastrophic liar.

If you got that from my post, then you have proven my point that you are a hypocrite. Jesus is the only person that never lied.....but I guess you want us to believe that you are comparing yourself to Jesus? Bwahahaha...you can't make this shit up.

And given your remarks, you indeed have gone her way in full, even admitting that you too would lie. It seems as though my bleak assumptions were correct all along.

Congratulations....you have now made yourself comparable to Jesus....or is it that you just would never admit it? Still, whether you admit it or not....I'm sure that everyone that reads your post is going to believe you that you have never told a lie. :badgrin:

You need to be recognized....I'm sure you're the only one in the whole world that has never told a lie (besides Jesus)......but since we know that is a lie....that makes you a liar in denial.

If you got that from my post, then you have proven my point that you are a hypocrite. Jesus is the only person that never lied.....but I guess you want us to believe that you are comparing yourself to Jesus? Bwahahaha...you can't make this shit up.

And given your remarks, you indeed have gone her way in full, even admitting that you too would lie. It seems as though my bleak assumptions were correct all along.

Congratulations....you have now made yourself comparable to Jesus....or is it that you just would never admit it? Still, whether you admit it or not....I'm sure that everyone that reads your post is going to believe you that you have never told a lie. :badgrin:

You need to be recognized....I'm sure you're the only one in the whole world that has never told a lie (besides Jesus)......but since we know that is a lie....that makes you a liar in denial.

You idiot, I am an atheist... but from what little I know from the bible, Jesus taught "don't lie". You or your overlord Hillary could never figure such a beneficial behavior out.

Thanks for admitting that Hillary is a catastrophic liar. And given your remarks, you indeed have gone her way in full, even admitting that you too would lie. It seems as though my bleak assumptions were correct all along.

Name the last president who didn't lie...

Well, the majority of the 2012 polls were biased a bit, in favor of Romney.

The overwhelming majority. 19 of 23 polls showed a pro-Romney bias, some by as many as 5 to 7 points.

I don't know in what universe....Only the right-leaning polls showed Romney ahead and not by much and there weren't that many...that's why Megan Kelly couldn't believe it when her own newsmen announced that Obama had won.

There were 22 polls of swing states published Friday. Of these, Mr. Obama led in 19 polls, and two showed a tie. Mitt Romney led in just one of the surveys, a Mason-Dixon poll of Florida.

Although the fact that Mr. Obama held the lead in so many polls is partly coincidental — there weren’t any polls of North Carolina on Friday, for instance, which is Mr. Romney’s strongest battleground state — they nevertheless represent powerful evidence against the idea that the race is a “tossup.” A tossup race isn’t likely to produce 19 leads for one candidate and one for the other — any more than a fair coin is likely to come up heads 19 times and tails just once in 20 tosses. (The probability of a fair coin doing so is about 1 chance in 50,000.)

http://fivethirtyeight.blogs.nytime...tate-polls-must-be-statistically-biased/?_r=0
My recollection is that the nutty right convinced themselves the polls were in their favor despite Obama leading in most because they were weighted in favor of Democrats.

Thanks for confirming...

a658e7fc43aaafd6b75c3df1e3bfbc63.jpg

The deflection has reached an insurmountable amount. And the irony that is generated as you try to paint Trump as a liar is just the icing on the cake.

You idiot, I am an atheist...

An atheist are immune to lying? :badgrin: Just because you are an atheist doesn't mean that you are incapable of lying or have never lied.

but from what little I know from the bible, Jesus taught "don't lie". You or your overlord Hillary could never figure such a beneficial behavior out.

And you believe that Trump "never lies"? Look here.

One metric comes from independent fact-checking websites. As of Friday, PolitiFact had found 27 percent of Clinton’s statements that it had looked into were mostly false or worse, compared with 70 percent of Trump’s. It said 2 percent of Clinton’s statements it had reviewed were egregious “pants on fire” lies, compared with 19 percent of Trump’s. So Trump has nine times the share of flat-out lies as Clinton.

That makes you a gullible atheist, that's all. Jesus taught that we should not lie, but he also knew that no human could keep from it. And he also taught that we should confess it to be forgiven. But Trump is so full of himself he doesn't believe he needs to confess or be forgiven for anything.....even when he is known for telling the biggest whoppers. You are pathetic.

Thanks for confirming...

The deflection has reached an insurmountable amount. And the irony that is generated as you try to paint Trump as a liar is just the icing on the cake.

You really are in denial that Trump doesn't lie? You are truly pathetic.

Donald Trump ...........is the nominee for the Republican presidential nomination in 2016. Trump's statements were awarded PolitiFact's 2015 Lie of the Year.
Donald Trump's file

Thanks for confirming...

I take your lack of an answer to mean you can't think of a president who hasn't lied.

As far as Hillary and Crazy Donald lying...

Hillary
True ........... 54 (22%)(54)
Mostly True .... 67 (28%)(67)
Half True ...... 53 (22%)(53)
Mostly False ... 35 (14%)(35)
False .......... 27 (11%)(27)
Pants on Fire ... 6 (2%)

Crazy Donald
True ............. 9 (4%)(9)
Mostly True ..... 25 (11%)(25)
Half True ....... 34 (15%)(34)
Mostly False .... 39 (17%)(39)
False ........... 81 (35%)(81)
Pants on Fire ... 42 (18%)(42)

Thanks for confirming...

I take your lack of an answer to mean you can't think of a president who hasn't lied.

Hillary
Pants on Fire ... 6 (2%)

Crazy Donald

And you forgot the most important statistic:

Politifarce
Pants on fire ............. Billions (100%)(Yuge)

But weren't you just claiming that lies don't matter as everyone lies... funny how that works.

Thanks for confirming...

Hillary
Pants on Fire ... 6 (2%)

Crazy Donald

Politifarce

But weren't you just claiming that lies don't matter as everyone lies... funny how that works.
LOLOL

Do you really think calling them "politifarce" proves they're wrong?? :lmao:

And I'm not criticizing Crazy Donald for being a more prolific liar than Hillary.... I criticizing the nutty right as the hypocrites they are for castigating Hillary as a liar after nominating the one Republican who lies more than every other candidate.

Thanks for confirming...

Hillary
Pants on Fire ... 6 (2%)

Crazy Donald

Politifarce

LOLOL

Do you really think calling them "politifarce" proves they're wrong?? :lmao:

And I'm not criticizing Crazy Donald for being a more prolific liar than Hillary.... I criticizing the nutty right as the hypocrites they are for castigating Hillary as a liar after nominating the one Republican who lies more than every other candidate.

No, their liberal ties and obvious and proven bias is what makes them a farce. Thanks for asking.

Forum List

Back