Trump Leads Clinton by 6

Suck on it, douche bags!

A new USDW telephone and online survey finds Republican nominee Donald Trump expanding his lead to six point with forty-four percent (44%) support to Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton’s thirty-eight (38%). Libertarian candidate Gary Johnson pulled in seven percent (7%), with five percent (5%) backing Green Party candidate Jill Stein. Another six percent (6%) remain undecided. Trump has a 14 point lead among men, only 1 down among women! The Survey, conducted August 13-17, was a sample of 1,405 likely voters, of which 475 were Democrats (34%), 462 were Republicans (33%), and 468 were Independent or Other (33%).
In October I'm going to point this thread out as the perfect example why you Republicans are liars and have no credibility.
And if Trump wins in a landslide what will you do then?
Come on asshole! Put your membership here on the line. Trump wins you leave this forum forever. OK?

Since you're planning on fleeing the board when Trump loses in November, you're really not risking much.

Lets put some money on it.

Tell me when you want me to stop putting up examples of how badly Silver fucked up. Silver is using outdated polling models.
I'll stop quoting him on presidential elections when he's shown to be wrong. The last two have been spot on, so you're jumping the gun by saying his methods are out-dated.
Nate Silver Said Donald Trump Had No Shot. Where Did He Go Wrong?

If polling has no validity....why were you quoting polls only last month when they showed Trump ahead?

Tell me when you want me to stop putting up examples of how badly Silver fucked up. Silver is using outdated polling models.
I'll stop quoting him on presidential elections when he's shown to be wrong. The last two have been spot on, so you're jumping the gun by saying his methods are out-dated.
Those were the primaries, a whole different animal. As I said, near perfect in the last two GENERALS.

Those were the primaries, a whole different animal. As I said, near perfect in the last two GENERALS.

Danny....how did Nate call the 2012 election with startling accuracy if polling has no value?

Everytime I ask you this question, you run. Why? If your argument has merit, I would think you'd be eager to explain it. But instead, you flee.

Your tail between your legs isn't exactly the greatest sign of confidence in your argument.

Danny....how did Nate call the 2012 election with startling accuracy if polling has no value?

Everytime I ask you this question, you run. Why? If your argument has merit, I would think you'd be eager to explain it. But instead, you flee.

Your tail between your legs isn't exactly the greatest sign of confidence in your argument.
Fuck you. You little creep.
What Silver did four years ago using existing polling models doesn't mean shit today.
In four years there has been an electronic revolution in social media and cell phone technology.
Silver has been fucking up since Trump declared. Even Silver admitted it.

What Silver did four years ago using existing polling models doesn't mean shit today.
In four years there has been an electronic revolution in social media and cell phone technology.

You are in for such a shock in November, foreigner.

No thank you. You seem a little angry for my tastes.

Show us a single presidential election that Silver has ever called inaccurately.

You can't. We're not talking about primaries. We're talking about the general election. And Silver's record is 2 for 2. When you get in to 2012, it was 534 out of 535.

And of course, if polls are so inaccurate, why were you quoting them only last month when you thought Trump was ahead?
Does 'Confirmation Bias' mean anything to you, StormFront?

So lemme get this straight....

1980: Following the RNC, Reagan was up by 16. Following the DNC convention, Carter was up by 1.

Reagan won the election.

2016: Following the RNC, Trump is up by 1. Following the DNC, Hillary is up by as many as 12, according to one poll; averages at about 8 points up.

Hillary wins the election then, right?

The media actually kept that election tight all the way up until election night. In fact--they were within the margin of error 2-3 points 3 days before the election, and of course Reagan won in a landslide election.

349px-ElectoralCollege1980.svg.png

2016--and according to the below state chart article this will be similar to the result, just color Arizona & Georgia blue, because Hillary Clinton is leading in those states.
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/...frAMnzI_5wwji3TZagLNJlVH-7LpoPPjzU_isVo9G02Dc

You wanted Trump, now you OWN it.
You Wanted Trump, You’ve Got Him | The American Spectator

images
Good article....unfortunately Trump supporters don't care much about all the negatives on Trump. He threw out red meat to them when he voiced his racist attitude, made fun of the handicapped reporters, etc., because that's the kind of President they want...one that speaks their language...one who says "they can go fuck themselves" on National TV, no matter if it's on prime time and children are watching....those are his supporters.

Agree--I have young Grandchildren 10 & 7 that are scared to death of Donald Trump. And when kids are afraid of someone it's time to sit up and take notice. It's not out of anything I have told them it's just what they have seen on T.V.

He is the most incompetent, unqualified, dangerous candidate this nation has ever had. He's an absolute disgrace to the Republican party.
Donald Trump is a unique threat to American democracy

635730056916765487-2015.07.20.trumponmccain-v2.jpg

my 4 year old grandchild hates him ... lol

I'm sure that's without any coaching from you or his parents, right?
Got any more fake polls to share with us?

Suck on it, douche bags!

A new USDW telephone and online survey finds Republican nominee Donald Trump expanding his lead to six point with forty-four percent (44%) support to Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton’s thirty-eight (38%). Libertarian candidate Gary Johnson pulled in seven percent (7%), with five percent (5%) backing Green Party candidate Jill Stein. Another six percent (6%) remain undecided. Trump has a 14 point lead among men, only 1 down among women! The Survey, conducted August 13-17, was a sample of 1,405 likely voters, of which 475 were Democrats (34%), 462 were Republicans (33%), and 468 were Independent or Other (33%).
In October I'm going to point this thread out as the perfect example why you Republicans are liars and have no credibility.
Come on asshole! Put your membership here on the line. Trump wins you leave this forum forever. OK?
I'll live if Trump wins. I was talking to another liberal at lunch and I said, "if Trump would have won the Democratic primaries like he did the GOP and he was going against Ted Cruz, I'd be Trump's biggest supporter.

I'm just thrilled no real Republican will be president next year. But I still don't want Trump to win so game on bitch.

No thank you. You seem a little angry for my tastes.

Show us a single presidential election that Silver has ever called inaccurately.

You can't. We're not talking about primaries. We're talking about the general election. And Silver's record is 2 for 2. When you get in to 2012, it was 534 out of 535.

And of course, if polls are so inaccurate, why were you quoting them only last month when you thought Trump was ahead?
Does 'Confirmation Bias' mean anything to you, StormFront?

So Silver admits he doesn't know shit about the Primaries. He admits he fucked up over and over about Trump.
Silver is already yesterday's news with even LIB MSM news outlets.
He hasn't been on ANY cable news outlet since 2014........when he totally fucked up his 'predictions'.
He's a fucking LIB loser. You should welcome him to you're loser club!

Last edited:
Suck on it, douche bags!

Since you're planning on fleeing the board when Trump loses in November, you're really not risking much.

One thousand US dollars.
PM me and we will work out who holds the money. Did I forget to mention you must, as I will, put the money into a lawyer's escrow account? You can choose the law firm. No problem. You Pm me and put me in touch with the law firm and when they confirm you have put your thousand US dollars in an escrow account I will do the same.
Off you go then.
You'll never do it because you're a fucking flat broke 'never-waser'.
You'll be lucky if you can buy a Big Mack tonight. I already have the same bet with a couple of my hunting buddies.
I'm going to spend the money on a new .338 Winchester Magnum.
We have a ten day Alaska big game hunt next spring.

Last edited:
Suck on it, douche bags!

One thousand US dollars.
PM me and we will work out who holds the money. Did I forget to mention you must, as I will, put the money into a lawyer's escrow account? You can choose the law firm. No problem. You Pm me and put me in touch with the law firm and when they confirm you have put your thousand US dollars in an escrow account I will do the same.
Off you go then.
You'll be lucky if you can buy a Big Mack tonight. I already have the same bet with a couple of my hunting buddies.
Yeah, suuure......

Suck on it, douche bags!

One thousand US dollars.
Off you go then.
Im going to laugh when you have to pay your boys.

How about you aren't allowed on politics for 6 months? You can talk religion, race, sports, current events but no politics.

And no talking politics in the current events, debate or flame zones. NO POLITICS! 6 months. Till may 8th. Deal? That means not replying the day after. Deal???

Says a Hillary voter, who thinks she's honest....bwahahahahahaahahaaa

Until you can pull a link out of your ass to prove me wrong--then it's more conspiracy theory aka bullshit.:bsflag:

Here is a proof that she is not honest:

Or are you saying that the FBI director is lying in his public statement? Now THAT would require some serious evidence, or I call conspiracy theory.

You are the one that is saying the FBI director is lying....as usual, in your desperate attempt to spin the facts.

Hillary Clinton did not lie to FBI investigators during their probe into her use of a private server as secretary of state, FBI Director James Comey testified Thursday.

"We have no basis to conclude she lied to the FBI," Comey told House Oversight Chairman Jason Chaffetz (R-Utah) during one of the hearing's opening exchanges.

Comey: Clinton did not lie to the FBI

You know you're dealing with Reich wingers that are suffering from OCDD (Obsessive Clinton Derangement Disorder).

They have been stuffed full of Clinton conspiracy theories enough to fill the capital building from floor to ceiling. 25 years of 3 or more daily hours of Reich wing hyperbole, 1/2 truths, misconceptions from Reich wing talk radio, and those on FOX News have created this unique mental disorder.
Dear Hillary: How Very Dare You!

13907146_1203447956414923_8553275088227127390_n.jpg

Please you guys had Bush derangement syndrome.....fucking nuts...and Trump is in your head, rent free.

Funny you bring up another Republican doofus who lowered the standard for being President. Trump is in your head....you're the one who thinks he's a genius....:badgrin:

And you think Hillary told the truth to.thw American people.
Either she told the truth or Comey, a Republican is lying....because he said she didn't lie.

Hillary Clinton did not lie to FBI investigators during their probe into her use of a private server as secretary of state, FBI Director James Comey testified Thursday.

Nobody gives a.fuck what Comey said about her FBI interview....why? There is no record of it......but he did say she lied to all of us....several times.....

Bwahahaha.....you don't give a fuck what Comey said because he didn't say what you wanted him to say, because he didn't indict her like you and the rest of the sad saps wanted.....but, he couldn't have said she lied when he said she didn't lie....you're the ones that are lying! .:badgrin:

Watch to see Hillary not lie.

She even stated she "short-circuited" for saying that she was truthful. Incredible that anybody would want this person as a president.

Well, the majority of the 2012 polls were biased a bit, in favor of Romney.

The overwhelming majority. 19 of 23 polls showed a pro-Romney bias, some by as many as 5 to 7 points.

I don't know in what universe....Only the right-leaning polls showed Romney ahead and not by much and there weren't that many...that's why Megan Kelly couldn't believe it when her own newsmen announced that Obama had won.

There were 22 polls of swing states published Friday. Of these, Mr. Obama led in 19 polls, and two showed a tie. Mitt Romney led in just one of the surveys, a Mason-Dixon poll of Florida.

Although the fact that Mr. Obama held the lead in so many polls is partly coincidental — there weren’t any polls of North Carolina on Friday, for instance, which is Mr. Romney’s strongest battleground state — they nevertheless represent powerful evidence against the idea that the race is a “tossup.” A tossup race isn’t likely to produce 19 leads for one candidate and one for the other — any more than a fair coin is likely to come up heads 19 times and tails just once in 20 tosses. (The probability of a fair coin doing so is about 1 chance in 50,000.)

http://fivethirtyeight.blogs.nytime...tate-polls-must-be-statistically-biased/?_r=0

Forum List

Back