Trump Leads Clinton by 6

Laughing.....no you didn't. You cited polls from OCTOBER. Where I claimed that the polling in August, in the weeks after the convention had predicted the winner of the popular vote 16 of the last 16 elections.
This is just too easy, roflmao.

I invite anyone to read and see what I said, and that I obviously did not take my facts from October, but instead after the conventions of both parties.

Fox News says that Polls dont matter. Dana Perino's mind is blown

t-dkcxx_tu6z010eqv-sdw.gif

Gallup Presidential Election Trial-Heat Trends, 1936-2008

Poor Skylar, do you need a soothie?

Laughing....you just proved me right again. I said that the polling in August in the weeks after the conventions has accurately predicted the popular vote winner in the last 16 of 16 elections.

And you graciously post a poll that puts Reagan up in August of 1980. Validating my point and following the pattern I described exactly.

The funniest part? You just claimed that your validation of my theory.....disproves my theory. Its watching a dog chase its own tail.

roflmao, no it does not validate your claim, idiot since the Democrats that year did not end their convention until August 14th. So it is the Dem 39% GOP 38% polling data point that fits your claim, not the one from BEFORE the Democratic convention.

Lol, do you ever wonder why I like responding to your idiots posts?

roflmao

I have to go do some more chores, so go ahead and claim victory again, loser. I will simply straighten out when I get back anyway.

This shit is fun.
So lemme get this straight....

1980: Following the RNC, Reagan was up by 16. Following the DNC convention, Carter was up by 1.

Reagan won the election.

2016: Following the RNC, Trump is up by 1. Following the DNC, Hillary is up by as many as 12, according to one poll; averages at about 8 points up.

Hillary wins the election then, right?

The media actually kept that election tight all the way up until election night. In fact--they were within the margin of error 2-3 points 3 days before the election, and of course Reagan won in a landslide election.

349px-ElectoralCollege1980.svg.png

2016--and according to the below state chart article this will be similar to the result, just color Arizona & Georgia blue, because Hillary Clinton is leading in those states.
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/...frAMnzI_5wwji3TZagLNJlVH-7LpoPPjzU_isVo9G02Dc

You wanted Trump, now you OWN it.
You Wanted Trump, You’ve Got Him | The American Spectator

images

Laughing.....no you didn't. You cited polls from OCTOBER. Where I claimed that the polling in August, in the weeks after the convention had predicted the winner of the popular vote 16 of the last 16 elections.

I invite anyone to read and see what I said, and that I obviously did not take my facts from October, but instead after the conventions of both parties.

Laughing....you just proved me right again. I said that the polling in August in the weeks after the conventions has accurately predicted the popular vote winner in the last 16 of 16 elections.

And you graciously post a poll that puts Reagan up in August of 1980. Validating my point and following the pattern I described exactly.

The funniest part? You just claimed that your validation of my theory.....disproves my theory. Its watching a dog chase its own tail.

roflmao, no it does not validate your claim, idiot since the Democrats that year did not end their convention until August 14th. So it is the Dem 39% GOP 38% polling data point that fits your claim, not the one from BEFORE the Democratic convention.

roflmao

I have to go do some more chores, so go ahead and claim victory again, loser. I will simply straighten out when I get back anyway.

This shit is fun.

1980: Following the RNC, Reagan was up by 16. Following the DNC convention, Carter was up by 1.

Reagan won the election.

2016: Following the RNC, Trump is up by 1. Following the DNC, Hillary is up by as many as 12, according to one poll; averages at about 8 points up.

The media actually kept that election tight all the way up until election night. In fact--they were within the margin of error 2-3 points 3 days before the election, and of course Reagan won in a landslide election.

2016--and according to the below state chart article this will be similar to the result, just color Arizona & Georgia blue, because Hillary Clinton is leading in those states.
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/...frAMnzI_5wwji3TZagLNJlVH-7LpoPPjzU_isVo9G02Dc

images
Actually ... Hillary is leading in a lot more states than just those two...

21b65xj.png

Reagan won the election.

No doofus because Reality doesnt work that way. This is a separate election from previous elections with different candidates in a different economic and political environment.

You sound like some degenerate gambler rattling on about his 'sure to win system'. lol

That is horse shit.

Gallup Oct. 13, 1980: Poll Says Carter 44%, Reagan 40% – Texas Insider

Then came more hard punches. On Oct. 13, Gallup put the race nationally at Carter 44%, Reagan 40%. The bottom appeared to fall out two weeks later when a new national Gallup poll had Carter 47%, Reagan 39%.

That produced more than a few empty chairs in phone banks across Texas. But most volunteers, grim and stoic, hung on, determined to stay until the bitter end. Only Election Day was not so bitter. Reagan carried all 10 of the Times’ battleground states and defeated Mr. Carter by nearly 10 points.

Reagan won the election.

No doofus because Reality doesnt work that way. This is a separate election from previous elections with different candidates in a different economic and political environment.

You sound like some degenerate gambler rattling on about his 'sure to win system'. lol

That is horse shit.

Gallup Oct. 13, 1980: Poll Says Carter 44%, Reagan 40% – Texas Insider

Then came more hard punches. On Oct. 13, Gallup put the race nationally at Carter 44%, Reagan 40%. The bottom appeared to fall out two weeks later when a new national Gallup poll had Carter 47%, Reagan 39%.

That produced more than a few empty chairs in phone banks across Texas. But most volunteers, grim and stoic, hung on, determined to stay until the bitter end. Only Election Day was not so bitter. Reagan carried all 10 of the Times’ battleground states and defeated Mr. Carter by nearly 10 points.
Yeah ... I'm worried ... :eusa_whistle:

... see Post #182

[edit] oops ... looks like those were older results when Hillary still needed another 14 electoral votes to reach that magic 270.

.... here are the latest results ...

1zv93es.png

:dance:

Suck on it, douche bags!

A new USDW telephone and online survey finds Republican nominee Donald Trump expanding his lead to six point with forty-four percent (44%) support to Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton’s thirty-eight (38%). Libertarian candidate Gary Johnson pulled in seven percent (7%), with five percent (5%) backing Green Party candidate Jill Stein. Another six percent (6%) remain undecided. Trump has a 14 point lead among men, only 1 down among women! The Survey, conducted August 13-17, was a sample of 1,405 likely voters, of which 475 were Democrats (34%), 462 were Republicans (33%), and 468 were Independent or Other (33%).

Bwahahahaha....dream on.

Suck on it, douche bags!

A new USDW telephone and online survey finds Republican nominee Donald Trump expanding his lead to six point with forty-four percent (44%) support to Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton’s thirty-eight (38%). Libertarian candidate Gary Johnson pulled in seven percent (7%), with five percent (5%) backing Green Party candidate Jill Stein. Another six percent (6%) remain undecided. Trump has a 14 point lead among men, only 1 down among women! The Survey, conducted August 13-17, was a sample of 1,405 likely voters, of which 475 were Democrats (34%), 462 were Republicans (33%), and 468 were Independent or Other (33%).

Bwahahahaha....dream on.

Brilliant retort! . . . . . . . . for you.

Suck on it, douche bags!

Bwahahahaha....dream on.

You've come to posting fake polls, what else is this thread but the wishful thinking of your average Trump supporter who relies on conspiracy and alt right websites to make himself feel better about Trump.

What you should be focusing in on are real polls that are actually showing some tightening in the race, why are you ignoring that for this crap?

Suck on it, douche bags!

Bwahahahaha....dream on.

Can't handle the truth?

Clinton's Big Lead Sticks as Voters Doubt Trump's Temperament

roflmao

This shit is fun.

Reagan won the election.

images
Good article....unfortunately Trump supporters don't care much about all the negatives on Trump. He threw out red meat to them when he voiced his racist attitude, made fun of the handicapped reporters, etc., because that's the kind of President they want...one that speaks their language...one who says "they can go fuck themselves" on National TV, no matter if it's on prime time and children are watching....those are his supporters.

roflmao

This shit is fun.

Reagan won the election.

images
Good article....unfortunately Trump supporters don't care much about all the negatives on Trump. He threw out red meat to them when he voiced his racist attitude, made fun of the handicapped reporters, etc., because that's the kind of President they want...one that speaks their language...one who says "they can go fuck themselves" on National TV, no matter if it's on prime time and children are watching....those are his supporters.

Agree--I have young Grandchildren 10 & 7 that are scared to death of Donald Trump. And when kids are afraid of someone it's time to sit up and take notice. It's not out of anything I have told them it's just what they have seen on T.V.

He is the most incompetent, unqualified, dangerous candidate this nation has ever had. He's an absolute disgrace to the Republican party.
Donald Trump is a unique threat to American democracy

635730056916765487-2015.07.20.trumponmccain-v2.jpg

Suck on it, douche bags!

Wait this poll doesn't count...republicans and democrats even.....you have to use twice as many democrats!!!!!

There is NO poll--sometimes it's a very good idea to click on the LINK in the opt's article and actually READ IT--LOL

All it says is that Stupid people are voting for Trump.

Yes we know that--LOL

TrumpStupidPeopleCartoon.jpg
Says a Hillary voter, who thinks she's honest....bwahahahahahaahahaaa

Until you can pull a link out of your ass to prove me wrong--then it's more conspiracy theory aka bullshit.:bsflag:

Here is a proof that she is not honest:

Or are you saying that the FBI director is lying in his public statement? Now THAT would require some serious evidence, or I call conspiracy theory.

You are the one that is saying the FBI director is lying....as usual, in your desperate attempt to spin the facts.

Hillary Clinton did not lie to FBI investigators during their probe into her use of a private server as secretary of state, FBI Director James Comey testified Thursday.

"We have no basis to conclude she lied to the FBI," Comey told House Oversight Chairman Jason Chaffetz (R-Utah) during one of the hearing's opening exchanges.

Comey: Clinton did not lie to the FBI

Wait this poll doesn't count...republicans and democrats even.....you have to use twice as many democrats!!!!!

There is NO poll--sometimes it's a very good idea to click on the LINK in the opt's article and actually READ IT--LOL

Yes we know that--LOL

Until you can pull a link out of your ass to prove me wrong--then it's more conspiracy theory aka bullshit.:bsflag:

Or are you saying that the FBI director is lying in his public statement? Now THAT would require some serious evidence, or I call conspiracy theory.

You are the one that is saying the FBI director is lying....as usual, in your desperate attempt to spin the facts.

Hillary Clinton did not lie to FBI investigators during their probe into her use of a private server as secretary of state, FBI Director James Comey testified Thursday.

"We have no basis to conclude she lied to the FBI," Comey told House Oversight Chairman Jason Chaffetz (R-Utah) during one of the hearing's opening exchanges.

You know you're dealing with Reich wingers that are suffering from OCDD (Obsessive Clinton Derangement Disorder).

They have been stuffed full of Clinton conspiracy theories enough to fill the capital building from floor to ceiling. 25 years of 3 or more daily hours of Reich wing hyperbole, 1/2 truths, misconceptions from Reich wing talk radio, and those on FOX News have created this unique mental disorder.
Dear Hillary: How Very Dare You!

13907146_1203447956414923_8553275088227127390_n.jpg

Yes we know that--LOL

You know you're dealing with Reich wingers that are suffering from OCDD (Obsessive Clinton Derangement Disorder).

They have been stuffed full of Clinton conspiracy theories enough to fill the capital building from floor to ceiling. 25 years of 3 or more daily hours of Reich wing hyperbole, 1/2 truths, misconceptions from Reich wing talk radio, and those on FOX News have created this unique mental disorder.
Dear Hillary: How Very Dare You!

13907146_1203447956414923_8553275088227127390_n.jpg

Please you guys had Bush derangement syndrome.....fucking nuts...and Trump is in your head, rent free.

And you think Hillary told the truth to.thw American people.

Nobody gives a.fuck what Comey said about her FBI interview....why? There is no record of it......but he did say she lied to all of us....several times.....

roflmao

This shit is fun.

Reagan won the election.

images

Agree--I have young Grandchildren 10 & 7 that are scared to death of Donald Trump. And when kids are afraid of someone it's time to sit up and take notice. It's not out of anything I have told them it's just what they have seen on T.V.

He is the most incompetent, unqualified, dangerous candidate this nation has ever had. He's an absolute disgrace to the Republican party.

my 4 year old grandchild hates him ... lol

roflmao

This shit is fun.

Reagan won the election.

images

And Hillary supporters want a liar and a criminal, someone who will sell them out to the highest bidder. Leftwing reporters can go fuck themselves. Why should any American care whether Trump offended one of them? They offend me every hour of every day.

roflmao

This shit is fun.

Reagan won the election.

images

my 4 year old grandchild hates him ... lol

I'm sure that's without any coaching from you or his parents, right?

Forum List

Back