Trump leads all in new primary poll...

Yes, Trump was lying when he called Clinton "Crooked Hillary". The Clintons have been investigated more than 25 times, and every investigation has failed to find any any witnesses or any evidence of criminal behaviour by Hillary Clinton. In fact, many of the so-called "crimes" that Republicans have claimed, and which have been investigated endlessly, never happened.

Uranium 0ne was not a crime, and Hillary had nothing to do with its approval other than signing the waiver on behalf of State. Hillary's server was N0T illegal when she was Secretary of State, nor was it a secret that Republicans only learned about in 2016 during the election campaign.

Trey Gowdy was a Member of the House in 2013, AFTER Clinton had left the State Department, which passed a Bill making the use of a private private server for government business illegal, BECAUSE of Clinton's use of a private server. Yet 3 years later, Gowdy was shocked, shocked I tell you, to learn that Hillary Clinton used a private server as Secretary of State. The FBI needs to investigate.

This is similar to the letter Mitch McConnell signed as Senate Majority Leader in 2016 asking the White House to send Joe Biden to the Ukraine to get the corrupt prosecutor fired before American aid went to the Ukraine. Yet Republicans now claim that Biden did this to help his son, and FOX News repeats that lie as well.

you are totally indoctrinated in the left wing bullshit, you are a waste of my time.

When I was shown this, I accepted it. Because it made sense. So give me your take on it, and I'll read it with an open mind.
But don't just crawfish your way of it because you can't refute what I said.

I've known Mexicans my entire life. I've worked with them, been close friends with them. And was even engaged to two of them. Some were legal, some were illegal.
Every last one of them said they came here because they can make so much more money here than in Mexico. Not one of them were on, or even mentioned welfare or these supposed US benefits.
It was simply work and making money.
how about if they come here LEGALLY? No one has any issue with legal immigration. Why do you and Biden support breaking our immigration laws?

how about if they come here LEGALLY? No one has any issue with legal immigration. Why do you and Biden support breaking our immigration laws?

Why do you lie about what I support? This is a monetary post. Not about the integrity of character of illegals.

BTW, I support decent people. I could care less about their nationality or race.

Why do you lie about what I support? This is a monetary post. Not about the integrity of character of illegals.

BTW, I support decent people. I could care less about their nationality or race.
I support decent people too, I also support our constitution and enforcing our immigration laws. Do you think we should ignore those laws and just let all "decent" people come in? If yes, why do we have laws? why do we have a country?

you are totally indoctrinated in the left wing bullshit, you are a waste of my time.

I'm not the one who's indoctrinated here, Bucko. Either the Clintons are the smartest criminals who have ever lived, or they aren't criminals at all.

Every Trump investigation completed has resulted in arrests and convictions. Not necessarily of Trump himself but everyone around him who did his bidding. When caught, Trump calls the investigations "witch hunts" and claims personal grievance.

25+ investigations of the Clintons have only found one crime - Bill committed perjury at a Grand Jury hearing when asked about a consenual sexual affair, for which he was disbarred. The Clintons have been investigated for everything they've ever done. Endlessly. Not only have neither of them ever been charged with a crime, no one who worked for them has ever been charged with a crime. Some of their business associates were involved in the Whitewater Investigation, which is what triggered the original Starr Investigation, but there was no evidence that either of the Clintons were involved.

Ken Starr had a wide ranging investigation with no restrictions for 6 1/2 years, and FOUND NOTHING. John Durham FOUND NOTHING. Judicial Watch has FOUND NOTHING. 7 Benghazi Hearings FOUND NOTHING. Multiple investigations by the House, the Senate, the FBI, the IRS, have ALL FOUND NOTHING. No evidence, no witnesses, no lies, and no charges.

No one has ever "flipped" on the Clintons, although they have all been offered immunity to do so. Half of Donald Trump's staffers have testified against him, including members of his own family. All of the witnesses at both of his Impeachment hearings were Republican staffers who Trump hired.

Basically, Republicans made up rumours about the Clintons, and Ken Starr Investigated every rumour Newt Gingerich and FOX News came up with. If I were Hillary Clinton, I wouldn't have jaywalked illegally, knowing the House or the FBI would be investigating it. That would be stupid and it appears that the Clintons are not stupid. And with both of them being lawyers, they both know exactly what is legal and what is not.

The Republicans are dying to impeach a Democrat and get revenge for all of the legal messes that happen under Republican administrations. Talk of impeaching Joe Biden started before he took office and continues unabated.

Revenge. All that Republicans have is hate and revenge. Look at the House Judiciary Committee.

Yet it doesn’t bother you that the Mexican dictators treat their citizens like shit.

The Mexican Presidents are elected by the Mexican people. You're claiming that their elections don't matter. If you elect Donald Trump, who treats your citizens like shit, should the rest of the world invade the USA because you've elected a dictator????

This is a yes or no question.

I support decent people too, I also support our constitution and enforcing our immigration laws. Do you think we should ignore those laws and just let all "decent" people come in? If yes, why do we have laws? why do we have a country?

YOU DON'T HAVE IMMIGRATION LAWS. THAT'S WHY YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH IMMIGRATION.

Donald Trump dismantled all of the staffing and systems in place under the old laws. You no longer have any immigration system at all. And Republicans refuse to discuss it. They want to continue to use this issue as a wedge to divide voters.

YOU NEED LAWS AND A SYSTEM before you can talk about enforcement.

The Mexican Presidents are elected by the Mexican people. You're claiming that their elections don't matter. If you elect Donald Trump, who treats your citizens like shit, should the rest of the world invade the USA because you've elected a dictator????

This is a yes or no question.
I hate to inform you that Trump treated no one like shit, you demented old fart.

There are no immigration laws in the constitution.

Because decent people bring decent things to this country. Laws are strictly there (now) to have every person documented by the government. To put a number on them, so they can be tracked for tax purposes.
When ends up with things like Waco and Ruby Ridge.

My opposition to immigration is strictly a monetary issue, in which a slight change in monetary policy would solve.

I have no problem with decent folks coming here. And could care less if the government has their official government number or not.
Honestly, you're supporting everyone being a number and not a person. This is the governments way of thinking. It shouldn't be something anyone who respects freedom and liberty for all.

Because decent people bring decent things to this country. Laws are strictly there (now) to have every person documented by the government. To put a number on them, so they can be tracked for tax purposes.

My opposition to immigration is strictly a monetary issue, in which a slight change in monetary policy would solve.

I have no problem with decent folks coming here. And could care less if the government has their official government number or not.
Honestly, you're supporting everyone being a number and not a person. This is the governments way of thinking. It shouldn't be something anyone who respects freedom and liberty for all.
Being taxed to death to support every janitor that enters our nation is reason enough to keep a track of them.

History has always shown to take polls with a pinch of salt, always wait until the fat lady sings.

All politicians lie, all politicians are cooked, it's in their job description. Yet people argue over which one does it and to what level, believing their candidate is squeaky clean.

This thread has been a great read.

My prediction is that DeSantis wins.
well Ann Coulter agrees with you. she's in love with Ronnie. i like DeSantis' policies, but i want a more exciting president. Trump, Ted Cruz, and Chris Christie top my list of entertaining would-be presidents

We agree in principle, but we disagree on whether they should come legally or illegally. I say legally only (in compliance with immigration statutes on the books today). The constitution is for Amercan citizens, not the entire world.

well Ann Coulter agrees with you. she's in love with Ronnie. i like DeSantis' policies, but i want a more exciting president. Trump, Ted Cruz, and Chris Christie top my list of entertaining would-be presidents
I want an exciting president too, but i want the guy who has the best chance to win. If polls have Trump as the most likely to win, he has my vote. I suspect its going to be DeSantis though.

Forum List

Back