Trump leads all in new primary poll...

I want an exciting president too, but i want the guy who has the best chance to win. If polls have Trump as the most likely to win, he has my vote. I suspect its going to be DeSantis though.
The very best ticket would be Trump/DeSantis with Trump saying " I will serve 4 years then turn it over to Ron" They need to stop attacking each other and join forces NOW.

I want an exciting president too, but i want the guy who has the best chance to win. If polls have Trump as the most likely to win, he has my vote. I suspect its going to be DeSantis though.
Trump would crumble at Biden's feet a 2nd time. Biden has his number. a younger DeSantis though would run circles around Senile Sleepy Joe. i agree you should vote DeSantis if winning is what you care about. i'll be voting for neither Trump nor DeSantis: Sununu, Cruz, and Christie are my choices

Trump would crumble at Biden's feet a 2nd time. Biden has his number. a younger DeSantis though would run circles around Senile Sleepy Joe. i agree you should vote DeSantis if winning is what you care about. i'll be voting for neither Trump nor DeSantis: Sununu, Cruz, and Christie are my choices
if the nominee is Trump or DeSantis will you vote for senile joe or kameltoe? or will you waste your vote on a 3rd party?

My original choice was Senator Tom Cotton, who served in combat and even famously saved a cat's life in the Iraq War, but he declined to run. he's not that exciting though, but i like a president who fought in war like my dad did

My prediction is that DeSantis wins.
oh, fuck it. just for you bro. i'll do oppo research for free for DeSantis' campaign (if he hires me, as i'm quite good at it)...i'll fight for America's honor. i'll call folk, i'll hustle, i'll outwork my foe. i'll get the job done helping DeSantis, and he'll take me with him to the White House YEAAAA

oh, fuck it. just for you bro. i'll do oppo research for free for DeSantis' campaign (if he hires me, as i'm quite good at it)...i'll fight for America's honor. i'll call folk, i'll hustle, i'll outwork my foe. i'll get the job done helping DeSantis, and he'll take me with him to the White House YEAAAA
All you are is annoying.

no candidate can do it alone. he needs to beat Trump, he needs all the help he can get, and i'll help him, your jealousy notwithstanding
You don't get it.
A politician that simply gets to the point doesn't need anyone's help.
The press follows him 24/7 waiting for a gaffe and he always disappoints the LibTards by sticking to the truth.

My original choice was Senator Tom Cotton, who served in combat and even famously saved a cat's life in the Iraq War, but he declined to run. he's not that exciting though, but i like a president who fought in war like my dad did

You like Tomnibus "Big Spender" Cotton? That guy is dead now as far as im concerned.

You like Tomnibus "Big Spender" Cotton? That guy is dead now as far as im concerned.
read Cotton's new book on foreign policy "Only The Strong"...he really lays into Democrats from Woodrow Wilson and Truman to Obama and Biden...if you like foreign policy with a backbone, Mad Dog Mattis-style, you'll love Cotton...i don't care about the spending stuff...they're all big spenders

read Cotton's new book on foreign policy "Only The Strong"...he really lays into Democrats from Woodrow Wilson and Truman to Obama and Biden...if you like foreign policy with a backbone, Mad Dog Mattis-style, you'll love Cotton...i don't care about the spending stuff...they're all big spenders
I hate Tom Cotton more than any living politician. I hate him more than Adam Schiff, Pelosi, Biden, etc. He is a sellout bitch. I hope him and his entire family die in a fire.

I hate Tom Cotton more than any living politician. I hate him more than Adam Schiff, Pelosi, Biden, etc. He is a sellout bitch. I hope him and his entire family die in a fire.
woah, dude, relax. didn't you say someone else was crazy? well, look in the mirror, bro. YIKES.

woah, dude, relax. didn't you say someone else was crazy? well, look in the mirror, bro. YIKES.
Have you been to his Twitter page? Im not alone. He is a traitor to the people. He sold out our party and YOU like this stupid fucking dipshit? :cuckoo:

Have you been to his Twitter page? Im not alone. He is a traitor to the people. He sold out our party and YOU like this stupid fucking dipshit? :cuckoo:
i like him on foreign policy. i don't even know what you're talking about in terms of selling out on spending. meh, anyway you can get back on the topic now. i'm sure we can discuss Cotton someday on his OWN thread

i like him on foreign policy. i don't even know what you're talking about in terms of selling out on spending. meh, anyway you can get back on the topic now. i'm sure we can discuss Cotton someday on his OWN thread
+ i forgot to add: i do follow him on twitter... i haven't noticed anything bad. he's more of a milktoast boring conservative than the raging sellout you're imagining in your head...why don't you follow ME on twitter instead? lol

i promise i won't embarass you!

Yep.
I REALLY REALLY am looking forward to watching Trump hand The White House AND Congress to Dems in 24.

IF he is the nominee (and that's a big "if") he'll turn off moderates and get trounced just like his MAGAt election deniers did last November.

If he is not the nominee he is going to tantrum and run independently and siphon off most of the MAGAt vote dooming any prospects the actual GOP candidate might have had for beating Biden.

Either way....the orange Cat-Turd King's involvement is a win-win for Democrats.
He won't hand it to them, they'll have to steal it again.

You dont know about the "omnibus bill"? He gave dems one of the key votes needed to spend 1.7 trillion dollars days before Republicans took over Congress, at which point the ombnibus would have never happened. Tom Cotton is fucking dead to me. I used to like him, but now is is just pure garbage who sold out the American public and he refuses to even address it. People have been screaming at him for months now to explain himself, but all he does is pretend like it never happened. That guy is a fucking scumbag loser shit stain.

Forum List

Back