Trump leads all in new primary poll...

You dont know about the "omnibus bill"? He gave dems one of the key votes needed to spend 1.7 trillion dollars days before Republicans took over Congress, at which point the ombnibus would have never happened. Tom Cotton is fucking dead to me. I used to like him, but now is is just pure garbage who sold out the American public and he refuses to even address it. People have been screaming at him for months now to explain himself, but all he does is pretend like it never happened. That guy is a fucking scumbag loser shit stain.
i knew about omnibus but didn't notice he voted for it

you have a right to be mad. i don't care about such a vote myself. they're ALL big spenders. i just admire him on foreign policy, and we can leave it at that. i'll tell you more about his foreign policy later on a different thread, i'll need to read his book again first to remember what to say lol

Just like in 2020?

Nightmare? No…a gift that never stops giving! 👍🏻

Voters Don’t Want Trump or Biden in ‘24​

Both candidates are losing support amid elevated concerns about their ages and the direction of the country.

Forty-eight percent of voters in a Politico/Morning Consult survey say that Trump should definitely not run again in 2024, while a further 13 percent say he should probably not run. Meanwhile, 46% of voters say that Biden should definitely not run, while 18% say he probably should not run.

Yes, please, please, nominate Trump and watch Biden thump his ass a second time. Hell, the second time will make the Reagan/Carter election look like a squeaker. I mean don't you get it, not everyone is as damn stupid as you Trumpbots. I mean you guys define the term, "head up your ass". Trump has managed to alienate almost every demographic outside old, angry, racist, white guys and, ironically enough, a large helping of "Christian Nationalist". The former quickly dying off and the later quickly becoming recognized as the crazy fools they are.

Yep.
I REALLY REALLY am looking forward to watching Trump hand The White House AND Congress to Dems in 24.

IF he is the nominee (and that's a big "if") he'll turn off moderates and get trounced just like his MAGAt election deniers did last November.

If he is not the nominee he is going to tantrum and run independently and siphon off most of the MAGAt vote dooming any prospects the actual GOP candidate might have had for beating Biden.

Either way....the orange Cat-Turd King's involvement is a win-win for Democrats.

Nothing I would like better than to see Republicans stuck with Trump again

He would lose BIG LEAGUE

Just like they suffered in 2020?

:laugh:

It was informative (perhaps?) that they got SHS to give the rebuttal. It looks as though the GOP Corporate may have decided they have no choice except to go all in on the blob.
dn28380-1_1200 (1).gif

+ i forgot to add: i do follow him on twitter... i haven't noticed anything bad. he's more of a milktoast boring conservative than the raging sellout you're imagining in your head...why don't you follow ME on twitter instead? lol

i promise i won't embarass you!

Dude, go to any post. Any single one of them. Start reading the responses. You will see people screaming about the "omnibus" and "1.7 trillion" all over the fucking place.

Here is his most recent post. Go ahead and see for yourself.

Dude, go to any post. Any single one of them. Start reading the responses. You will see people screaming about the "omnibus" and "1.7 trillion" all over the fucking place.
you're being very patient with me today, lol...i unfollowed all politicians on twitter during or around the omnibus debate because i was so disaffected with politics at the time. maybe my instincts were right on the money?

I only buy the best and I didn't suffer financially under Trump.
In fact, no one suffered financially under Trump prior to COVID.

No one suffers after the economy is on the upswing.

Y'all really need to stop giving Trump credit for shit he had nothing to do with. The president, any president, doesn't control 95% of what's going on in the economy. They don't make things better. They screw things up by borrowing $8 trillion in 4 years. But people and wages start correcting the economy and things start getting better.
This is the point Trump took office.
Same with gas/oil The oil bust cycle was over. The boom cycle was getting under way. Things were going to be good, regardless of what the president did. At least for a while.

Had Trump not borrowed and spent $8 trillion, the economic down turn that started just prior to Biden taking office, wouldn't have been as bad.
The oil bust was coming regardless.

This is easy stuff, and you're still not comprehending (understanding) it.

Y'all really need to stop giving Trump credit for shit he had nothing to do with. The president, any president, doesn't control 95% of what's going on in the economy. They don't make things better. They screw things up by borrowing $8 trillion in 4 years. But people and wages start correcting the economy and things start getting better.
Same with gas/oil The oil bust cycle was over. The boom cycle was getting under way. Things were going to be good, regardless of what the president did. At least for a while.

Had Trump not borrowed and spent $8 trillion, the economic down turn that started just prior to Biden taking office, wouldn't have been as bad.

Had to spend that money to fix all the the ngs you scum hurt.

I saw what I saw and so did my family and friends across the US.

Just like in 2020?
Nah... not even your cheating is going to help in '24. His campaign and the RNC are beginning the effort to use the same BS that the Left have employed the last two elections. Mail-in votes, ballot harvesting, various other shady but "legal" means to pump up the numbers. It will be amusing to watch them screaming bloody murder over "cheating" by Republicans who are only using their tactics against them. I wouldn't be surprised if we saw them guarding drop boxes :auiqs.jpg:

Trump has managed to alienate almost every demographic outside old, angry, racist, white guys and, ironically enough, a large helping of "Christian Nationalist". The former quickly dying off and the later quickly becoming recognized as the crazy fools they are.
Just curious... if it would be such a gift, why is your party pursuing every tactic available, to try to stop him or disqualify him? Take your time, I can wait...

Trump Vs. Biden II will make for a very interesting general election if it happens that way. Two very imperfect candidates running against each other.

Trump Vs. Biden II will make for a very interesting general election if it happens that way. Two very imperfect candidates running against each other.
Can't wait to see how they steal it this time.

Forum List

Back