Trump lawyer says she's told him all litigation involving the former president 'will stop' if he announces he's not running for office in 2024

He had no reason to be surprised. They had been trying for months to get him to honor the subpoena, but he refused. Did he think they would just forget, and it would go away?
Trump et al regularly don't have a realistic picture of reality. Those remarks about everything going away remind me of statements about if Biden won the election, Covid would immediately go away. That was a stupid belief on their part at the time just like trump believing all his problems will go away if he doesn't run is now. His problems will not go away so easily.

~~~~~~
That's a given... Democrats fear that November 2022 will destroy their narrow majorities in Congress, and they won't be able to push their agenda down the throats of Americans.
Democrats rue the day when Trump is re-elected. That is why short of assassination they they've tried to destroy him.
Don't put an assassination attempt out. They've tried everything in their power to destroy him and it;s only made him stronger.
Trump does not need the Democrats to destroy himself. He has been doing it all by his lonesome and that is where it has gotten him.

~~~~~~
That's a given... Democrats fear that November 2022 will destroy their narrow majorities in Congress, and they won't be able to push their agenda down the throats of Americans.
Democrats rue the day when Trump is re-elected. That is why short of assassination they they've tried to destroy him.
Don't put an assassination attempt out. They've tried everything in their power to destroy him and it's only made him and his base stronger.
bbiggeam1bx11.jpg

Reply if you want the definition of "the dung test"
The definition would be you, since you cannot have a decent conversation with people who disagree with you.

He committed fraud in NYC.
He called for more votes in Georgia.
He kept classified and top secret documents after leaving the WH.

No insult from you will change that.

For 6 fucking years, the FIB has been lying along with CongressRats about Russian Collusion from a corrupt Ruskie Dossier purchased by Hitlery Clinton and Jimmy "the creep" Comey. And shits like you actually believed it... That is how stupid the Democrat Voter is.

View attachment 682082
You have no idea, what I believe. It is people like you that keep the collusion stuff alive. Crack a book sometime. Hell, do an internet search. There is no Federal Statute against collusion and never has been. If you get down to it, that is why trumpers like to keep talking about it, simply because it is a charge, ill-defined and totally without penalty of law, unlike some of the crap he has been into.
Be that as it may and under our laws, that's the way it is. You should forget collusion, as not being charge with it here either, and concentrate on 12 boxes of documents, he was forced to give back whether he wanted to or not, that it appears contains classified files.

The definition would be you, since you cannot have a decent conversation with people who disagree with you.

Try again with proof. I only speak to "facts"
You were insulted by "dung test"?
Do you need a lesson?

You just keep telling yourself those lies....

Sounds like political blackmail to me. So the Democrats have turned this country into a 3rd world shithole.

Demoncraps cant beat him at the ballot box, they know it, even with 10 million dead, illegal and pets voting against him, so they must use blackmail tactics to keep him from running. You know who this sounds like...Yeah, you got it, the first 1/2 white, brown turd Obammy.

Lately, I'm finding Trump's situation to remind me a bit of Benigno Aquino, who, in the 1970s and 1980s, was a prominent critic and opponent of a corrupt President in the Philippines. This got him assassinated in 1983, which finally led to a scandal-driven fall of that President. His wife, Corazon, went on to be elected President of the Philippines.

Last edited:
Try again with proof. I only speak to "facts"
You were insulted by "dung test"?
Do you need a lesson?
I do not have try anything with you. I was not insulted at all. Your lack of education is your problem , not mine

Oh, look, a macho Trumpster !!!!

Watch out folks. They come for the FBI, they will come for you, too !!!!!

So scared. :mm:

You have no idea, what I believe. It is people like you that keep the collusion stuff alive. Crack a book sometime. Hell, do an internet search. There is no Federal Statute against collusion and never has been. If you get down to it, that is why trumpers like to keep talking about it, simply because it is a charge, ill-defined and totally without penalty of law, unlike some of the crap he has been into.
Be that as it may and under our laws, that's the way it is. You should forget collusion, as not being charge with it here either, and concentrate on 12 boxes of documents, he was forced to give back whether he wanted to or not, that it appears contains classified files.
~~~~~~
That consisted of declassified material that he declassified as president in writing.
BTW, the total number of boxes seized were not 12 but more like 40.

Lately, I'm finding Trump's situation to remind me a bit of Benigno Aquino, who, in the 1970s and 1980s, was a prominent critic and opponent of a corrupt President in the Philippines. This got him assassinated in 1983, which finally led to a scandal-driven fall of that President. His wife, Corazon, went on to be elected President of the Pillippines.
Melania 2024?
Bob Blaylock SPEAK UP ELSE PIPE DOWN!

Last edited:

So we have Trump breaking the laws in NY, Georgia and Florida

It keeps getting worse for Crooked Donnie

Lately, I'm finding Trump's situation to remind me a bit of Benigno Aquino, who, in the 1970s and 1980s, was a prominent critic and opponent of a corrupt President in the Philippines. This got him assassinated in 1983, which finally led to a scandal-driven fall of that President. His wife, Corazon, went on to be elected President of the Pillippines.
~~~~~~
Good analogy, except Ivanka Trump is a naturalized American citizen and cannot serve as president.

~~~~~~
That consisted of declassified material that he declassified as president in writing.
BTW, the total number of boxes seized were not 12 but more like 40.
That is GOOD NEWS

I imagine Trump will have no difficulty proving he officially declassified those documents in writing

AG Garland will be so embarrassed when he does

Forum List

Back