Trump: Kyle Rittenhouse Probably Would've Been Killed...

Alexandre Fedorovski

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2017
1598936449707.png

When asked about the incident that took place in Kenosha, Wisconsin, last week, Trump told reporters: "We're looking at all of it and that was an interesting situation.

"You saw the same tape as I saw and he was trying to get away from them, I guess, it looks like and he fell and then they very violently attacked him.

"And it was something that we are looking at right now and it's under investigation"...

"But I guess he was in very big trouble, he would've been, he probably would've been killed, but it's under investigation."

1598937771772.png

Riots have broken out across Kenosha

1598937222414.png

1598937187718.png

1598937425982.png

Joseph D. Rosenbaum, 36, was shot during the fiery protests in Kenosha

1598937540364.png

Anthony Huber, a "talented skateboarder", according to Twitter was shot dead during the fiery protests in Kenosha

1598938614606.png

Witnesses claim they saw Grosskreutz volunteering as a medic for BLM protesters the night he got shot

From the author:

How strange. Two victims - both "white". Both are Jews. Both, as I understand it, were welfare recipients and excelled in either "making babies" or skateboarding.

The third, to whom a bullet tore out part of his biceps, is also white and also a Jew. It's strange. And NOT a WORD - about their professional activities.

Strange social personalities. Of those whom I called in my early interviews about the unrest in the cities of America "outcasts" and people without specific occupations. "

And one more strange coincidence in the nationality of the majority of the lower house of the American parliament.

WHAT were these three individuals doing in the riots unleashed by the mercenaries of the Democratic political elite - the BLM movement ???

The guilt of Kyle Rittenhouse, by the way, ALSO a Jew, will be established by the court.
But one thing is clear:

The pro-Chinese Democratic Party elite paralyzed law enforcement and unleashed a "black terror" against whites in the country. Blood is pouring ...

When the STATE cannot provide order, citizens take up arms and provide them themselves. Anarchy begins first. Then riots and looting begin. Then - individual skirmishes and murders.

After that, civil war begins ... Or has it already begun ???

Attachments

• 1598937152048.png
    1598937152048.png
    249.1 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:
Are you claiming that Rittenhouse's Jewishness means he was in on some big conspiracy and Rosenbaum (another Jew) agreed beforehand to die?

If it was really a false flag by "Jews" I'm pretty sure that this cabal of Jews would ensure no actual Jews were used in such a plot to avoid the public from discovering it was a Jewish discovery.

I agree. He probably would have been shot with his own gun.
The State is most definitely NOT providing order. It is more likely supporting the chaos.

My overall observation is that the Feral government supports the rioting and looting.
The reason I say this is outside of a few token gestures, it's been tolerated by the Feral government.
I think many are so in love with Trump that they refuse to or cannot see basic facts.
For over 100 days now, rioters have not been stopped and have caused 100's of millions in damage.

Do you think the Feral government would give the same "hands off" leniency to Patriot groups protesting for pro-American causes?
We know for certain that the media would not.

Interesting read.
My gut feeling is that it is coincidence. If not, the implications would be far reaching.

Conditional Prediction: If the Rittenhouse kid ends-up being convicted, and if the Orange Baboon-God gets re-elected, the RIttenhouse kid will be pardoned.

View attachment 383004

When asked about the incident that took place in Kenosha, Wisconsin, last week, Trump told reporters: "We're looking at all of it and that was an interesting situation.

"You saw the same tape as I saw and he was trying to get away from them, I guess, it looks like and he fell and then they very violently attacked him.

"And it was something that we are looking at right now and it's under investigation"...

"But I guess he was in very big trouble, he would've been, he probably would've been killed, but it's under investigation."

View attachment 383016
Riots have broken out across Kenosha

View attachment 383013

View attachment 383012

View attachment 383014
Joseph D. Rosenbaum, 36, was shot during the fiery protests in Kenosha

View attachment 383015

Anthony Huber, a "talented skateboarder", according to Twitter was shot dead during the fiery protests in Kenosha

View attachment 383017
Witnesses claim they saw Grosskreutz volunteering as a medic for BLM protesters the night he got shot

From the author:

How strange. Two victims - both "white". Both are Jews. Both, as I understand it, were welfare recipients and excelled in either "making babies" or skateboarding.

The third, to whom a bullet tore out part of his biceps, is also white and also a Jew. It's strange. And NOT a WORD - about their professional activities.

Strange social personalities. Of those whom I called in my early interviews about the unrest in the cities of America "outcasts" and people without specific occupations. "

And one more strange coincidence in the nationality of the majority of the lower house of the American parliament.

WHAT were these three individuals doing in the riots unleashed by the mercenaries of the Democratic political elite - the BLM movement ???

The guilt of Kyle Rittenhouse, by the way, ALSO a Jew, will be established by the court.
But one thing is clear:

The pro-Chinese Democratic Party elite paralyzed law enforcement and unleashed a "black terror" against whites in the country. Blood is pouring ...

When the STATE cannot provide order, citizens take up arms and provide them themselves. Anarchy begins first. Then riots and looting begin. Then - individual skirmishes and murders.

After that, civil war begins ... Or has it already begun ???
The three criminals shot, were no saints....

I agree. He probably would have been shot with his own gun.
The State is most definitely NOT providing order. It is more likely supporting the chaos.

My overall observation is that the Feral government supports the rioting and looting.
The reason I say this is outside of a few token gestures, it's been tolerated by the Feral government.
I think many are so in love with Trump that they refuse to or cannot see basic facts.
For over 100 days now, rioters have not been stopped and have caused 100's of millions in damage.

Do you think the Feral government would give the same "hands off" leniency to Patriot groups protesting for pro-American causes?
We know for certain that the media would not.

Interesting read.
My gut feeling is that it is coincidence. If not, the implications would be far reaching.

Rittenhouse could have stayed home, obeyed the law and the curfew.

Forum List

Back