I Call Upon All USMB Liberals To Answer This Question >>>

Status
Not open for further replies.

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
Liberals who claim that Jason Blake was shot unjustly (which probably is all liberals in this forum), please answer this >.

If YOU were a police officer, and you were questioning somebody about a serious crime, and he suddenly bolts away from you, and then reaches into a car, with his hands now not visible to you, what do you do ?

Liberals who claim that Jason Blake was shot unjustly (which probably is all liberals in this forum), please answer this >.

If YOU were a police officer, and you were questioning somebody about a serious crime, and he suddenly bolts away from you, and then reaches into a car, with his hands now not visible to you, what do you do ?
Nice post, thank you.

He should never have gotten to his car door. Simple as that. They already had weapons trained on him and they should have done a takedown before it went as far as it did. They had the numbers. And not seeing his hands isn't justification to pump 7 rounds point plank into his back. That had to be the most dangerous and sloppy police procedure (If you can call it that) I have ever seen. It endangered not only the perp but the cops themselves.

It's not a liberal or conservative or even a Party of the Rump, it's a Police Procedure and Safety thing and a cop who just wanted to kill someone in the heat of the moment.

He should never have gotten to his car door. Simple as that. They already had weapons trained on him and they should have done a takedown before it went as far as it did. They had the numbers. And not seeing his hands isn't justification to pump 7 rounds point plank into his back. That had to be the most dangerous and sloppy police procedure (If you can call it that) I have ever seen. It endangered not only the perp but the cops themselves.

It's not a liberal or conservative or even a Party of the Rump, it's a Police Procedure and Safety thing and a cop who just wanted to kill someone in the heat of the moment.

The OP left out a few facts, the dude was there violating a restraining order held by a woman he had sexually assaulted. He had a warrant for his arrest. He had already fought with police getting one in a head lock. He had been tasered twice with no effect, that would indicate he was most likely on drugs. You're right it should have never gotten that far, they should have shot him before he reached the car, non-deadly force had proven ineffective.

Most cops are good cops. They are well trained, disciplined, emotionally stable, and able to operate under stress. Unfortunately, bad cops make it difficult for the good cops and the community in general.
1598940203259.png

Lol you and the cop are such pussies. I guess you feel tough with a gun - I don’t know. Either way, the guy didn’t have a gun so your point is stupid.

The OP left out a few facts, the dude was there violating a restraining order held by a woman he had sexually assaulted. He had a warrant for his arrest. He had already fought with police getting one in a head lock. He had been tasered twice with no effect, that would indicate he was most likely on drugs. You're right it should have never gotten that far, they should have shot him before he reached the car, non-deadly force had proven ineffective.

The only source giving your version is the police union. Official investigators disagree.

I would rely on my training and experience. Seven shots in the back is recommended in police training? Really?

Any other response is recommended before you discharge your weapon such as in Kenosha.

The only source giving your version is the police union. Official investigators disagree.

Right, that's why you provided evidence to support you opinion. NOT! BTW I haven't heard any statement from the police union, you got a link for that? Oh I forgot on other fact, he took the woman's car as well, he was confronted by the police when he returned. So you can add grand theft to the lengthy list of charges.

Lol I love how you’re retarded enough to believe all of this justified him getting shot. It’s not like the argument has anything to do with whether or not he’s a good person.

You are trying to justify the shooting. There can be NO way to justify it, ever.
I m not trying to justify the shooting, I state it, unequivically. The shooting was 100% JUSTIFIABLE, no doubt about it.

You are just ignorant of standard police procedure, and why it is that. And you still haven't answered the OP question, MR DODGE.

I would rely on my training and experience. Seven shots in the back is recommended in police training? Really?

Any other response is recommended before you discharge your weapon such as in Kenosha.

Police are trained to fire until the subject goes down, they don't count or have a specific number of rounds in mind. Also they tasered the guy twice, shooting was the only option left.

Lol you and the cop are such pussies. I guess you feel tough with a gun - I don’t know. Either way, the guy didn’t have a gun so your point is stupid.
I didn't make a "point" I asked a QUESTION. And you haven't answered it.
Uh no. I would not shoot him. If there was information that indicated he had a gun, then yes. This is all basic common sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back