Critical Race Theory in Schools

DustyInfinity

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2018
Midwest
I posted a thread a while back about a Glenn Beck episode where a teacher hiding her identity talked about how California Schools were teaching that all white people are racists and that kids were being told not to tell their parents. Everyone just laughed at Beck because he is a bit odd, but Tucker Carlson just had a speaker saying the exact same thing is going on in New York. Could someone help me with the link. It is the 8/31 episode. I'm afraid this is happening in more than just New York and California. Trump has mentioned in several speeches that schools are engaging in questionable activities, so I believe he knows how pervasive it is. This should be agenda number one of his next term. With democrats threatening mob violence and telling kids not to tell their parents what is going on in school, it is time to finish the diseased democrat party off.

I posted a thread a while back about a Glenn Beck episode where a teacher hiding her identity talked about how California Schools were teaching that all white people are racists and that kids were being told not to tell their parents. Everyone just laughed at Beck because he is a bit odd, but Tucker Carlson just had a speaker saying the exact same thing is going on in New York. Could someone help me with the link. It is the 8/31 episode. I'm afraid this is happening in more than just New York and California. Trump has mentioned in several speeches that schools are engaging in questionable activities, so I believe he knows how pervasive it is. This should be agenda number one of his next term. With democrats threatening mob violence and telling kids not to tell their parents what is going on in school, it is time to finish the diseased democrat party off.

I hope every grade school teacher in California is non-white then. I wouldn't want my child being taught by a racist.

I posted a thread a while back about a Glenn Beck episode where a teacher hiding her identity talked about how California Schools were teaching that all white people are racists

I hope every grade school teacher, faculty member and school administrator in California is non-white then. I wouldn't want my child being taught by a racist.

In fact, we better kick every white person out of the state then, including the governor. :smoke:

Jewish, anti-White indoctrination, anti-history in public schools probably started in the late 50's.

Trump is banning Critical Race Theory training from US federal agencies, but that ban needs to extend to private industry and state and local govts too - especially schools.

Trump is banning Critical Race Theory training from US federal agencies, but that ban needs to extend to private industry and state and local govts too - especially schools.

We need state governments to prohibit this bullshit too.

Forum List

Back