Trump Kills Proposed Rule Protecting LGBT Seniors

Kudos to Trump!The entirely LGBT shall burn in Hell!
You may have a rude awakening on judgement day when you discover that God is not a bigot and thinks that you're an asshole.

The Holy Bible is full of condemnation homosexuality, it is prohibited in OT and NT.
The duties of any True- Born--Again- Bible- Reading- Church- Going Christian to preach and to fight with the Word of God against this sin.
Oh please ! Save the bible thumping bovine excrement excuse for your bigotry. If you want to be able to invoke God in order to condemn homosexuality, move to Uganda
If I recall you invoked God first.
There is no God.

You may have a rude awakening on judgement day when you discover that God is not a bigot and thinks that you're an asshole.
Got news for you. God does NOT accept you as you are, but COMMANDS you turn from your sins and live.

Bovine excrement

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old testament describes God. New Testament describes Jesus and Jesus's perception of God. God in the old testament is an asshole. Toe the line or go to hell mr expert of bovine excrement.

Got news for you. God does NOT accept you as you are, but COMMANDS you turn from your sins and live.

Bovine excrement

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old testament describes God. New Testament describes Jesus and Jesus's perception of God. God in the old testament is an asshole. Toe the line or go to hell mr expert of bovine excrement.
You have no idea what you're talking about. But the fag is still more off base than you are.

Everybody wants a special seat at the table. If a gay couple married they are entitled to the same rights as a heterosexual couple.

“By rescinding this important guidance, the likelihood has increased that LGBT people and same-sex couples will experience discrimination, neglect and abuse in long-term care, nursing homes, and hospitals.”

Clarification as to how?
Try going back and actually reading what I posted. The answer is hiding in plain sight.
This isn't hide and seek...cite your facts. How are married LGBTYRWEFD% individuals more exposed to discrimination via the rescission of this rule?
OK, I'll do your homework for you. Not sure thought if it's that you can't understand, don't want to understand, or are pretending not to understand:

New Guidance from HHS Protects LGBT Elders

Many same-sex couples have experienced discrimination at facilities like nursing homes and hospice facilities, where visitors have been denied access to their loved ones and told that the Hospital Visitation Rule did not protect their rights in these facilities. HHS has issued an official guidance making it clear that same-sex partners and others must be given equal visitation rights at long-term care facilities, regardless of their marital status. This new guidance applies to all long-term care facilities receiving Medicare and Medicaid funding, including nursing homes and hospice facilities.

A simple Medical directive and/or POAttorney can be drawn up for less than $100. You can do it yourself. No facility can ignore it.

BTW -- works for gay/hetero relations where no knot has been tied. So -- what's the issue again?
That doesn't mean that it will be honored. There are bigots and morons and combinations of both who will try to get around it. Why not have another layer of protection for these people. Again, I maintain that Trump is pandering to his homophobic base and the anti government zealots at the expense of vulnerable people.

Research Medical Center in Lee’s Summit, Missouri, forcibly removed a gay man, Roger Gorley, from his partner Allen’s bedside in handcuffs, even though the men had a joint power of attorney in order to make medical decisions for each other.

The men say the hospital refused to check for their medical power of attorney, even though they have one, and told the hospital they have one. Gay man forcibly removed from partner's bedside at Missouri hospital

That incident is big lawsuit. There's no basis for doing that. And the hospital KNOWS this. The POA/Med Directive knows no class. It's completely universal. As long as the consent exists. It solves the problem BETTER than another law. Because the morons will still challenge it. And when they challenge a UNIVERSAL legal document --- they are in CLEARER trouble -- then challenging a "class based" rule..

Correction. $39 at Legal Zoom.. Everyone should have one ANYWAY --- if they are in nursing home or assisted care.

Pardon the pun.. But that piece of paper TRUMPS a marriage certificate or "class right"..
:badgrin:

Knowing how stuff works is more practical and useful than bitching about Federal law and inaction...

Frankly, one can for free download a durable POA from the Internet, print it, sign it, have it notarized and one's "good to go."

It's good to get clearance from somewhere. Because STATE law varies. I just went thru this on a Med Directive for a Bro in Law..

A good mentally hospital can treat any kind of homosexuality with good results.

c396736252aa361a347e575d49b02d43.jpg
The "cured" I've heard about all ended up being gay, regardless that some ruined women's lives by marrying them.
Wahhhh for the fags and women who aren't smart enough to tell when their man can't get a boner for them. If they do get hard for women, they aren't entirely fags anyway, are they?
Thought that you would like to know,,,

National Coming Out Day 2017: What is Coming Out Day?

The "cured" I've heard about all ended up being gay, regardless that some ruined women's lives by marrying them.
Wahhhh for the fags and women who aren't smart enough to tell when their man can't get a boner for them. If they do get hard for women, they aren't entirely fags anyway, are they?

Does not matter when a homo comes out and publicly announces that they are a homo. If you are a homo, you shouldn't be sexually aroused by a woman, at all.

Does not matter when a homo comes out and publicly announces that they are a homo. If you are a homo, you shouldn't be sexually aroused by a woman, at all.
Tell us more about that.

Everybody wants a special seat at the table. If a gay couple married they are entitled to the same rights as a heterosexual couple.?

God created Adam and Eve with clear purpose: to produce children.
What children can produce LGBT?
See below.
Therefore no equal rights to LGBT 'marriages', but medical treatment in insane Asylums.'

Progeny of homo 'marriages'.

pile-of-shit-t-shirts-mens-premium-t-shirt.jpg
Is reproduction a requirement of marriage?

Tell us more about that.
The term homosexual means someone who is solely attracted to the same sex. So if one is truly homosexual, they should be unable to perform in bed with the opposite sex, as they are not sexually attracted to them. So a man that has been sleeping with his wife for years, that suddenly comes out and says they're actually a homo is a liar.

That person is bisexual in orientation, and simply has a preference for the same sex.

Everyone should have paperworks drawn up for authority in emergency use. Seriously, do it like right now, because you just don't know when shit is gonna happen. Don't put your family under added stress because you put it off >.<

My cousin is in the hospital for liver failure (idiot...) he's detoxing and hallucinating, leaving his learning disabled son in charge of preparing for his very likely death. Poor kid has no clue what to do, he can't get access to dad's bank accounts so he can't pay the bills or feed himself, he has no idea where all of dad's paperwork from the military and life insurance and so forth is. It's a total disaster for this poor the kid and he's breaking down under the stress of everything. We're jumping through our butts trying to find information and paperwork - we're sure Dan filed something giving Jimmy authority in emergencies when he had a stroke some ten years ago, but damned if we can find it long distance; Jimmy's just not bright enough to find the file cabinet at the cabin. My husband and I are going to have to drive down there (about 200ish miles) to get the paperwork so Jimmy can buy food and pay the bills.

The hospital is trying to get Jimmy to sign paperwork agreeing to pay for the medical care (bastards!) Yesterday I sicked my lawyer on them for trying to take advantage of a mentally challenged kido under stress. Dan's got cash to pay for the bills, we just have to find it - knowing him it's buried in the yard... (prepper) ~sigh~

Tell us more about that.
The term homosexual means someone who is solely attracted to the same sex. So if one is truly homosexual, they should be unable to perform in bed with the opposite sex, as they are not sexually attracted to them. So a man that has been sleeping with his wife for years, that suddenly comes out and says they're actually a homo is a liar.

That person is bisexual in orientation, and simply has a preference for the same sex.
Thank you for that absolutely brilliant, scientific analysis of the spectrum of sexual preferences. It reflects a deep and thorough understanding of the complexities of human sexuality . You are a great asset to the quality of discourse on USMB. I think that I can safely speak for everyone here when I say the we are looking forward to learning so much more from you. THANK YOU!

Everybody wants a special seat at the table. If a gay couple married they are entitled to the same rights as a heterosexual couple.?

See below.
Therefore no equal rights to LGBT 'marriages', but medical treatment in insane Asylums.'

Should heterosexual couples who can't reproduce not be allowed to marry and not have equal rights either??

See below.

Should heterosexual couples who can't reproduce not be allowed to marry and not have equal rights either??
What rights are gays denied? They are now a protected class, which gives them more rights, not less. You need to stop whining.

Tell us more about that.

Thank you for that absolutely brilliant, scientific analysis of the spectrum of sexual preferences. It reflects a deep and thorough understanding of the complexities of human sexuality . You are a great asset to the quality of discourse on USMB. I think that I can safely speak for everyone here when I say the we are looking forward to learning so much more from you. THANK YOU!
Explain to me how I am wrong? Of course I am not wrong, but I'd like to see how you could say what I said is wrong.

Forum List

Back