Trump Justice Department Killed Police Reform Programs That Could Have Helped Minneapolis

Just like the pandemic team here in America and the US CDC in China, trump tore apart and ended the reform programs that would have helped prevent what's happening now.

This is making America great?

I don't think so.

You disguised that as "365 News" but the article is from the Huffington Post. Anyhow..this is how Trump "killed reform" according to that abortion of an article....

"The Trump administration effectively killed a collaborative reform initiative created by DOJ’s Office of Community Oriented Policing Services that allowed cities to voluntarily implement reform, a move that left the local officials who had partnered with DOJ feeling abandoned. "

It "allowed cities to voluntarily implement reform"? LOL. Say again? Cities aren't allowed now? I would say you are an embarrassment to humanity but we have already established what you are havent we?

Dana7360 is just a bot from Beijing. You're not going to embarrass it.

Just like the pandemic team here in America and the US CDC in China, trump tore apart and ended the reform programs that would have helped prevent what's happening now.

I don't think so.

How about amy Klobuchar BEING in control of the law enforcement in that city. How about you talk to her about why she aided and abetted an out of control police department.

Hmmm?

You asshats are great at pointing fingers at everyone except the actual responsible people.

Because they are YOUR people.

Suck it up buttercup. These are the politicians YOU support.

The heavy handed second guessing the police is one of shitstain obama's programs that had to go. Everything he did was poisonous.

In this case the cop is guilty, but justice was working as intended. The cop was arrested for murder. The feds will tack on civil rights charges, the department including the democrat running it are being investigated by the FBI. So why the riots?

Preliminary autopsy reports are showing the officer kneeling on his neck didn't have anything to do with his death, so this if far from over.

That's not true. The autopsy says that there was no asphyxiation, however, it does say that the pressure on the neck IS the principal cause.

No pressure on the mans neck, and he would still be alive.

Lol China crap is fake news and conspiracy theories. The OP has real, documented information on things that actually happened.

However I doubt your ability to see the difference.

Yawn; the only conspiracy theory was that "Rushing Coalushun" shit you CCP morons floated.

So, we have a CCP democrat governor, a CCP democrat mayor, a CCP democrat police chief, but it's Trump's fault...

View attachment 343357
Use some critical thinking for a change, kid.

Have you noticed how every time a republican is caught doing something the very first thing they do is accuse a democrat of the same crime? Like when you guys tried and failed to say the Russians wanted Hillary to win? Or the whole Biden/Ukraine failure? Then China thing is just the next attempt. There is not a hint of evidence of truth to the whole thing, they are counting on your willingness to just believe and amplify what they tell you unquestioningly.

:rofl::lmao::lol:

Uh retard, the only ones CAUGHT dealing with the Russians were you democrats who bought the dirty dossier from the Kremlin. And yes, you blamed your victim for what YOU did.

There are, on the other hand, pages and pages of evidence in the Mueller report and elsewhere that the tRump campaign cooperated with Russian during the election and after. But you've been told they "don't say that" and haven't even bothered to read them for yourself.

Do you see how you're playing right into their hands? How you're allowing. Yourself to be lied to and manipulated?

I don't really expect this post to make any difference, hell you probably won't even read it, but I figured I'd try once more.

YOU FUCKING LIAR.

{
The investigation did not establish any agreement among Campaign officials or between such officials and Russia-linked individuals to interfere with or obstruct a lawful function of a government agency during the campaign or transition period. And, as discussed in Volume 1, Section V.A, supra, the investigation did not identify evidence that any Campaign official or associate knowingly and intentionally participated in the conspiracy to defraud that the Office charged, namely, the active-measures conspiracy described in Volume 1, Section II, supra.
Accordingly, the Office did not charge any Campaign associate or other US. person with conspiracy to defraud the United States based on the Russia-related contacts described in Section IV above.
style='font-size:10.5pt;font-family:Courier;color:#333333'>The investigation did not, however, yield evidence sufficient to sustain any charge that any individual affiliated with the Trump Campaign acted as an agent of a foreign principal within the meaning of FARA or, in terms of Section 951, subject to the direction or control of the government of Russia, or any official thereof. In particular, the Office did not find evidence likely to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that Campaign officials such as Paul Manafott, George Papadopoulos, and Carter Page acted as agents of the Russian government or at its direction, control, or request during the relevant time period.1232
}

You piles of shit think you can just lie and have reality change to what you wanted.
This is the fake news you were told to believe.

The reality is quit different. You should read the report for yourself instead of taking Billy the bagman's word for it.

So what are you trying to do here, convince us that you actually read Mueller's 448 page report?

I did, every word. Mueller wrote zero of them, Weissman and the hack inquisitors wrote it, but couldn't come up with any criminal acts. Instead they used part two to fling shit like a troop of feral baboons.

Lol China crap is fake news and conspiracy theories. The OP has real, documented information on things that actually happened.

Yawn; the only conspiracy theory was that "Rushing Coalushun" shit you CCP morons floated.

So, we have a CCP democrat governor, a CCP democrat mayor, a CCP democrat police chief, but it's Trump's fault...

View attachment 343357

Have you noticed how every time a republican is caught doing something the very first thing they do is accuse a democrat of the same crime? Like when you guys tried and failed to say the Russians wanted Hillary to win? Or the whole Biden/Ukraine failure? Then China thing is just the next attempt. There is not a hint of evidence of truth to the whole thing, they are counting on your willingness to just believe and amplify what they tell you unquestioningly.

There are, on the other hand, pages and pages of evidence in the Mueller report and elsewhere that the tRump campaign cooperated with Russian during the election and after. But you've been told they "don't say that" and haven't even bothered to read them for yourself.

Do you see how you're playing right into their hands? How you're allowing. Yourself to be lied to and manipulated?

I don't really expect this post to make any difference, hell you probably won't even read it, but I figured I'd try once more.
Critical thinking? You should try just thinking for a change. Of course in your case I suppose it could be a real feat considering the fact that you have no fucking brains.
That's not critical thinking kiddo.

All you're doing is emoting.

Blatant lying isn't "critical thinking, creep - far from it.

You're just a fucking liar, exposed before the entire forum. You don't care, you're a pathological psychopath.

I don't think so.

Figures - Donnie wants cops to "stop being too nice" -
If Black, he'd much rather see them kneel on necks for at least 9 minutes ...
Then continue such for at least 2.5 minutes after pulse is undetectable. :rolleyes:

MS-13 Derp-hate.

You're such a fucking lying moron.....

View attachment 343357

Critical thinking? You should try just thinking for a change. Of course in your case I suppose it could be a real feat considering the fact that you have no fucking brains.
That's not critical thinking kiddo.

All you're doing is emoting.

Blatant lying isn't "critical thinking, creep - far from it.

You're just a fucking liar, exposed before the entire forum. You don't care, you're a pathological psychopath.
Actually I'm a sociopath, but that has no bearing on the discussion.

I'm not a liar, however. I never tell less than the truth.

And you're still emoting instead of thinking.

When you start an OP with a lie, how do you expect anybody to take you seriously?

The so-called pandemic team was never dismantled. It was restructured under John Bolton. Need the factcheck link, just ask.
Link?

No problem, here you go:

View attachment 343357

Uh retard, the only ones CAUGHT dealing with the Russians were you democrats who bought the dirty dossier from the Kremlin. And yes, you blamed your victim for what YOU did.

YOU FUCKING LIAR.

{
The investigation did not establish any agreement among Campaign officials or between such officials and Russia-linked individuals to interfere with or obstruct a lawful function of a government agency during the campaign or transition period. And, as discussed in Volume 1, Section V.A, supra, the investigation did not identify evidence that any Campaign official or associate knowingly and intentionally participated in the conspiracy to defraud that the Office charged, namely, the active-measures conspiracy described in Volume 1, Section II, supra.
Accordingly, the Office did not charge any Campaign associate or other US. person with conspiracy to defraud the United States based on the Russia-related contacts described in Section IV above.
style='font-size:10.5pt;font-family:Courier;color:#333333'>The investigation did not, however, yield evidence sufficient to sustain any charge that any individual affiliated with the Trump Campaign acted as an agent of a foreign principal within the meaning of FARA or, in terms of Section 951, subject to the direction or control of the government of Russia, or any official thereof. In particular, the Office did not find evidence likely to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that Campaign officials such as Paul Manafott, George Papadopoulos, and Carter Page acted as agents of the Russian government or at its direction, control, or request during the relevant time period.1232
}

You piles of shit think you can just lie and have reality change to what you wanted.

The reality is quit different. You should read the report for yourself instead of taking Billy the bagman's word for it.

So what are you trying to do here, convince us that you actually read Mueller's 448 page report?

I did, every word. Mueller wrote zero of them, Weissman and the hack inquisitors wrote it, but couldn't come up with any criminal acts. Instead they used part two to fling shit like a troop of feral baboons.

I'm sure you did read it, but I'm also sure he didn't.

The heavy handed second guessing the police is one of shitstain obama's programs that had to go. Everything he did was poisonous.

In this case the cop is guilty, but justice was working as intended. The cop was arrested for murder. The feds will tack on civil rights charges, the department including the democrat running it are being investigated by the FBI. So why the riots?

Preliminary autopsy reports are showing the officer kneeling on his neck didn't have anything to do with his death, so this if far from over.

That's not true. The autopsy says that there was no asphyxiation, however, it does say that the pressure on the neck IS the principal cause.

No pressure on the mans neck, and he would still be alive.

These are early reports, like always, subject to change. But given the fact he had heart problems, hypertension, possibly God knows what kind of narcotics in his system, it's impossible to conclude what actually caused his death. I say wait until the final autopsy comes out to make a proper conclusion.

View attachment 343357

YOU FUCKING LIAR.

{
}

I'm sure you did read it, but I'm also sure he didn't.
No he didn't.

You are truly retarded.
Alive before knee is applied. Dead before knee is removed.

Then I suggest you run and give your assessment to the DOCTORS that are doing the autopsy. I'm sure they won't laugh.......in your face anyway.
Then I suggest you run and give your assessment to the DOCTORS that are doing the autopsy. I'm
It's your dopey assessment I have a problem with and addressed.

We report--you decide. Sorry I'm just the relayer of the information. If you can't Google, ask and I'll provide the link.
We report--you decide. Sorry I'm just the relayer of the information. If you can't Google, ask and I'll provide the link.
There is no credible link that will support your dopey assessment.

Even if his kneeling wasn't the primary cause, his refusal to render or allow aid was a contributing factor,
Even if his kneeling wasn't the primary cause, his refusal to render or allow aid was a contributing factor,
The only contributing factor.
IOW... he killed him.

I don't think so.

Trump is trying to destroy the nation.

If the police did all those horrible things during Obama's presidency, what were you expecting to happen during the era of Trump, my friends?

a certain hope is dying, a certain respect from blacks toward whites, and vice versa, is fading

this is not the time to be silent, THIS IS THE TIME TO SCREAM FOR JUSTICE EVERY DAMN DAY, my friends

I don't think so.

You disguised that as "365 News" but the article is from the Huffington Post. Anyhow..this is how Trump "killed reform" according to that abortion of an article....

"The Trump administration effectively killed a collaborative reform initiative created by DOJ’s Office of Community Oriented Policing Services that allowed cities to voluntarily implement reform, a move that left the local officials who had partnered with DOJ feeling abandoned. "

It "allowed cities to voluntarily implement reform"? LOL. Say again? Cities aren't allowed now? I would say you are an embarrassment to humanity but we have already established what you are havent we?

Dana7360 is just a bot from Beijing. You're not going to embarrass it.

Says yet another 1000 a month poster. Someone who has posted 25 time per day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year for 9 straight years, slavishly worshipping Trump and his cult, is calling out a poster who is bringing irrefutable facts about Donald Trump's failures to protect the American people, as a foreign bot.

I don't think so.

When you start an OP with a lie, how do you expect anybody to take you seriously?

The so-called pandemic team was never dismantled. It was restructured under John Bolton. Need the factcheck link, just ask.

Yes Trump dismantled the Pandemic Team. It was not restructured by Bolton.

Lots of Trump supporters like you celebrated big time when Trump de regulated lots of Obama regulations. Pandemic Team was one of them.
If Bolton restructured the Pandemic Team.

1. Then where are they?
2. Look at the results of the Covid-19.
3. Did you see the video when Trump defended himself why and how he dismantled the Pandemic Team?

Pandemic Team was created after Ebola designed to prevent any outbreak before it reach US. Part of that is advance and proactive team supposed to be in placed while it’s happening in China.

Designed to react before it happen. ....... NOT watch while it’s happening then downplayed while it’s happening. Then finger pointing, blaming, lying and lots of nonsense tweets by your boy maga incompetent kid.

I don't think so.

Yes Trump dismantled the Pandemic Team. It was not restructured by Bolton.

Lots of Trump supporters like you celebrated big time when Trump de regulated lots of Obama regulations. Pandemic Team was one of them.
If Bolton restructured the Pandemic Team.

1. Then where are they?
2. Look at the results of the Covid-19.
3. Did you see the video when Trump defended himself why and how he dismantled the Pandemic Team?

Pandemic Team was created after Ebola designed to prevent any outbreak before it reach US. Part of that is advance and proactive team supposed to be in placed while it’s happening in China.

Designed to react before it happen. ....... NOT watch while it’s happening then downplayed while it’s happening. Then finger pointing, blaming, lying and lots of nonsense tweets by your boy maga incompetent kid.

Oh please, the biggest failures in our country were in strong Democrat areas, where people like Governor Cuomo insisted that infected people be put in nursing homes to pass it on to everybody else, even when the managers of these places begged him not to because they are not capable of handling a very contagious virus that kills mostly older people.

Instead of putting those people in all the new beds that were created thanks to PRESIDENT TRUMP, Cuomo sent them there anyway.

John Bolton only got rid of one person of this so-called pandemic team, and the others remained in the NSC. Anybody that thinks one person out of the 7.5 billion people on this planet could have stopped this is buying the bullshit hook, line and sinker.

What Happened with the NSC Team?

As we explained in a March 3 story, the administration did eliminate a key position at the NSC but that doesn’t mean the entire “team” was “fired,” as then-Democratic presidential candidate Mike Bloomberg said, or that all of the functions of the office were eliminated.

The Washington Post reported in May 2018 that then-National Security Adviser John Bolton dissolved the NSC’s Office of Global Health Security and Biodefense in a reorganization effort. Rear Adm. R. Timothy Ziemer left his post as senior director of that office and wasn’t replaced.

President Barack Obama had created the NSC unit in 2016 after the yearslong Ebola outbreakin West Africa. Trump appointed Ziemer as senior director in April 2017, but Ziemer left about a year later. He now serves as senior deputy assistant administrator for the Bureau for Democracy, Conflict, and Humanitarian Assistance at USAID.

The Post said this was part of a “reorganization” by Bolton and quoted an NSC spokesman as saying “global health, global health security and biodefense” would be addressed “under the new structure.” The Atlantic also reported at the time that some team members were shifted to other groups, and others took over some of Ziemer’s duties.

https://www.factcheck.org/2020/03/dems-misconstrue-trump-budget-remarks/

Forum List

Back