Trump Justice Department Killed Police Reform Programs That Could Have Helped Minneapolis

The heavy handed second guessing the police is one of shitstain obama's programs that had to go. Everything he did was poisonous.

In this case the cop is guilty, but justice was working as intended. The cop was arrested for murder. The feds will tack on civil rights charges, the department including the democrat running it are being investigated by the FBI. So why the riots?

Preliminary autopsy reports are showing the officer kneeling on his neck didn't have anything to do with his death, so this if far from over.
Preliminary autopsy reports are showing the officer kneeling on his neck didn't have anything to do with his death, so this if far from over.
You are truly retarded.
Alive before knee is applied. Dead before knee is removed.

Then I suggest you run and give your assessment to the DOCTORS that are doing the autopsy. I'm sure they won't laugh.......in your face anyway.
Then I suggest you run and give your assessment to the DOCTORS that are doing the autopsy. I'm
It's your dopey assessment I have a problem with and addressed.

We report--you decide. Sorry I'm just the relayer of the information. If you can't Google, ask and I'll provide the link.
We report--you decide. Sorry I'm just the relayer of the information. If you can't Google, ask and I'll provide the link.
There is no credible link that will support your dopey assessment.

There are several to be honest. Because of the findings, now the family wants an independent autopsy.

Just like the pandemic team here in America and the US CDC in China, trump tore apart and ended the reform programs that would have helped prevent what's happening now.

This is making America great?

I don't think so.

Trump is trying to destroy the nation.

Still or again???? :laughing0301:

The heavy handed second guessing the police is one of shitstain obama's programs that had to go. Everything he did was poisonous.

In this case the cop is guilty, but justice was working as intended. The cop was arrested for murder. The feds will tack on civil rights charges, the department including the democrat running it are being investigated by the FBI. So why the riots?

You are truly retarded.

Then I suggest you run and give your assessment to the DOCTORS that are doing the autopsy. I'm sure they won't laugh.......in your face anyway.
Then I suggest you run and give your assessment to the DOCTORS that are doing the autopsy. I'm

There are several to be honest. Because of the findings, now the family wants an independent autopsy.

There are not. No report says what you claimed ,dope.

When you throw money into Democrat strongholds, you are throwing money in the trash.

When you elect a corrupted, unfit and incompetent president like Trump. This country turned up upside down, chaos and discombobulations. Becoming a trash.

In just 3 1/2 short years Americans became so ignorant, bully, racist, liars and laughing stock around the world. No longer represents the leader of the world. China is now filling up that role. BECAUSE of Trump.

When you throw money into Democrat strongholds, you are throwing money in the trash.

When you elect a corrupted, unfit and incompetent president like Trump. This country turned up upside down, chaos and discombobulations. Becoming a trash.

In just 3 1/2 short years Americans became so ignorant, bully, racist, liars and laughing stock around the world. No longer represents the leader of the world. China is now filling up that role. BECAUSE of Trump.
Democrats have always been ignorant, bully, racist liars. Long before Trump came along.

Just like the pandemic team here in America and the US CDC in China, trump tore apart and ended the reform programs that would have helped prevent what's happening now.

I don't think so.

When you start an OP with a lie, how do you expect anybody to take you seriously?

The so-called pandemic team was never dismantled. It was restructured under John Bolton. Need the factcheck link, just ask.

Yes Trump dismantled the Pandemic Team. It was not restructured by Bolton.

Lots of Trump supporters like you celebrated big time when Trump de regulated lots of Obama regulations. Pandemic Team was one of them.
If Bolton restructured the Pandemic Team.

1. Then where are they?
2. Look at the results of the Covid-19.
3. Did you see the video when Trump defended himself why and how he dismantled the Pandemic Team?

Pandemic Team was created after Ebola designed to prevent any outbreak before it reach US. Part of that is advance and proactive team supposed to be in placed while it’s happening in China.

Designed to react before it happen. ....... NOT watch while it’s happening then downplayed while it’s happening. Then finger pointing, blaming, lying and lots of nonsense tweets by your boy maga incompetent kid.

Oh please, the biggest failures in our country were in strong Democrat areas, where people like Governor Cuomo insisted that infected people be put in nursing homes to pass it on to everybody else, even when the managers of these places begged him not to because they are not capable of handling a very contagious virus that kills mostly older people.

Instead of putting those people in all the new beds that were created thanks to PRESIDENT TRUMP, Cuomo sent them there anyway.

John Bolton only got rid of one person of this so-called pandemic team, and the others remained in the NSC. Anybody that thinks one person out of the 7.5 billion people on this planet could have stopped this is buying the bullshit hook, line and sinker.

What Happened with the NSC Team?

As we explained in a March 3 story, the administration did eliminate a key position at the NSC but that doesn’t mean the entire “team” was “fired,” as then-Democratic presidential candidate Mike Bloomberg said, or that all of the functions of the office were eliminated.

The Washington Post reported in May 2018 that then-National Security Adviser John Bolton dissolved the NSC’s Office of Global Health Security and Biodefense in a reorganization effort. Rear Adm. R. Timothy Ziemer left his post as senior director of that office and wasn’t replaced.

President Barack Obama had created the NSC unit in 2016 after the yearslong Ebola outbreakin West Africa. Trump appointed Ziemer as senior director in April 2017, but Ziemer left about a year later. He now serves as senior deputy assistant administrator for the Bureau for Democracy, Conflict, and Humanitarian Assistance at USAID.

The Post said this was part of a “reorganization” by Bolton and quoted an NSC spokesman as saying “global health, global health security and biodefense” would be addressed “under the new structure.” The Atlantic also reported at the time that some team members were shifted to other groups, and others took over some of Ziemer’s duties.

https://www.factcheck.org/2020/03/dems-misconstrue-trump-budget-remarks/

REALLY? Did you watch the video when Trump defended himself why he dismantled the Pandemic Team? Prove that you are lying.

Did you read your post or you just stared at it? Ziemer, Bolton excuses? So where is the role of the pandemic team if you claimed they are still there? Where are the supposed to be the scientist and doctors assigned in Pandemic Team? Why they are not in China when it started???.

RESULTS over 100,000 Americans died, unemployment soaring, lost and closures of businesses, Americans are scared etc etc etc. Followed by starvations.

Last edited:

Democrats have always been ignorant, bully, racist liars. Long before Trump came along.

That is not what the other countries are telling you. Look at what is happening now??? ingest disinfectant, promote medications that is dangerous, instigate violence against his own people, never ending lies, created more ene around the world. Because of people like you who supportEd this dumb ignorant moron president.

4 world leaders macron and Trudeau was there caught laughing at Trump. Think what others are saying about your lousy dude that are not caught in camera. He is not even qualified to make a simple statements to calm the country. Instead he blasted mayors and governors. Others called him retarded.

I don't think so.

When you start an OP with a lie, how do you expect anybody to take you seriously?

The so-called pandemic team was never dismantled. It was restructured under John Bolton. Need the factcheck link, just ask.

Yes Trump dismantled the Pandemic Team. It was not restructured by Bolton.

Lots of Trump supporters like you celebrated big time when Trump de regulated lots of Obama regulations. Pandemic Team was one of them.
If Bolton restructured the Pandemic Team.

1. Then where are they?
2. Look at the results of the Covid-19.
3. Did you see the video when Trump defended himself why and how he dismantled the Pandemic Team?

Pandemic Team was created after Ebola designed to prevent any outbreak before it reach US. Part of that is advance and proactive team supposed to be in placed while it’s happening in China.

Designed to react before it happen. ....... NOT watch while it’s happening then downplayed while it’s happening. Then finger pointing, blaming, lying and lots of nonsense tweets by your boy maga incompetent kid.

Oh please, the biggest failures in our country were in strong Democrat areas, where people like Governor Cuomo insisted that infected people be put in nursing homes to pass it on to everybody else, even when the managers of these places begged him not to because they are not capable of handling a very contagious virus that kills mostly older people.

Instead of putting those people in all the new beds that were created thanks to PRESIDENT TRUMP, Cuomo sent them there anyway.

John Bolton only got rid of one person of this so-called pandemic team, and the others remained in the NSC. Anybody that thinks one person out of the 7.5 billion people on this planet could have stopped this is buying the bullshit hook, line and sinker.

What Happened with the NSC Team?

As we explained in a March 3 story, the administration did eliminate a key position at the NSC but that doesn’t mean the entire “team” was “fired,” as then-Democratic presidential candidate Mike Bloomberg said, or that all of the functions of the office were eliminated.

The Washington Post reported in May 2018 that then-National Security Adviser John Bolton dissolved the NSC’s Office of Global Health Security and Biodefense in a reorganization effort. Rear Adm. R. Timothy Ziemer left his post as senior director of that office and wasn’t replaced.

President Barack Obama had created the NSC unit in 2016 after the yearslong Ebola outbreakin West Africa. Trump appointed Ziemer as senior director in April 2017, but Ziemer left about a year later. He now serves as senior deputy assistant administrator for the Bureau for Democracy, Conflict, and Humanitarian Assistance at USAID.

The Post said this was part of a “reorganization” by Bolton and quoted an NSC spokesman as saying “global health, global health security and biodefense” would be addressed “under the new structure.” The Atlantic also reported at the time that some team members were shifted to other groups, and others took over some of Ziemer’s duties.

https://www.factcheck.org/2020/03/dems-misconstrue-trump-budget-remarks/

REALLY? Did you watch the video when Trump defended himself why he dismantled the Pandemic Team? Prove that you are lying.

Did you read your post or you just stared at it? Ziemer, Bolton excuses? So where is the role of the pandemic team if you claimed they are still there? Where are the supposed to be the scientist and doctors assigned in Pandemic Team? Why they are not in China when it started???.

RESULTS over 100,000 Americans died, unemployment soaring, lost and closures of businesses, Americans are scared etc etc etc. Followed by starvations.

Oh, so now they're starving? :laughing0301: My Lord, what you on the left won't lie about.

Of course I read the article, several times, so I have no idea why you ask a dumb question like that when I posted the answer before you even asked. No, they don't have a cute name like Pandemic Response Team, but they are still there, AND as the factcheck article points out, the people that were previously on that team are still working in the federal government.

You sheep have to realize that you are being BS'd by the commie party every day with the help of the MSM. Nothing could have stopped this thing. We can't totally close the government down with every health threat on the other side of the world: West Niles, Ebola, H1N1, H1N5, SARS........

A second outbreak of the deadly Ebola virus has struck Congo, even before an earlier outbreak in a volatile eastern region has formally ended.

The Congolese health ministry said Monday it had identified six cases of the Ebola virus in Equateur Province, a region along the Congo River on the border with the Republic of the Congo. Four people have died.

So what do we do now slick? Shutdown the airports, tell people to stay inside and don't go out unless it's necessary, buy all the toilet paper and canned food as you possibly can get? What???

You are truly retarded.

Try have somebody read the article to you, and if you still can't understand simple words, have them draw pictures for you too!

Lol China crap is fake news and conspiracy theories. The OP has real, documented information on things that actually happened.

However I doubt your ability to see the difference.

Yawn; the only conspiracy theory was that "Rushing Coalushun" shit you CCP morons floated.

So, we have a CCP democrat governor, a CCP democrat mayor, a CCP democrat police chief, but it's Trump's fault...

View attachment 343357
Use some critical thinking for a change, kid.

Have you noticed how every time a republican is caught doing something the very first thing they do is accuse a democrat of the same crime? Like when you guys tried and failed to say the Russians wanted Hillary to win? Or the whole Biden/Ukraine failure? Then China thing is just the next attempt. There is not a hint of evidence of truth to the whole thing, they are counting on your willingness to just believe and amplify what they tell you unquestioningly.

:rofl::lmao::lol:

Uh retard, the only ones CAUGHT dealing with the Russians were you democrats who bought the dirty dossier from the Kremlin. And yes, you blamed your victim for what YOU did.

There are, on the other hand, pages and pages of evidence in the Mueller report and elsewhere that the tRump campaign cooperated with Russian during the election and after. But you've been told they "don't say that" and haven't even bothered to read them for yourself.

Do you see how you're playing right into their hands? How you're allowing. Yourself to be lied to and manipulated?

I don't really expect this post to make any difference, hell you probably won't even read it, but I figured I'd try once more.

YOU FUCKING LIAR.

{
The investigation did not establish any agreement among Campaign officials or between such officials and Russia-linked individuals to interfere with or obstruct a lawful function of a government agency during the campaign or transition period. And, as discussed in Volume 1, Section V.A, supra, the investigation did not identify evidence that any Campaign official or associate knowingly and intentionally participated in the conspiracy to defraud that the Office charged, namely, the active-measures conspiracy described in Volume 1, Section II, supra.
Accordingly, the Office did not charge any Campaign associate or other US. person with conspiracy to defraud the United States based on the Russia-related contacts described in Section IV above.
style='font-size:10.5pt;font-family:Courier;color:#333333'>The investigation did not, however, yield evidence sufficient to sustain any charge that any individual affiliated with the Trump Campaign acted as an agent of a foreign principal within the meaning of FARA or, in terms of Section 951, subject to the direction or control of the government of Russia, or any official thereof. In particular, the Office did not find evidence likely to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that Campaign officials such as Paul Manafott, George Papadopoulos, and Carter Page acted as agents of the Russian government or at its direction, control, or request during the relevant time period.1232
}

You piles of shit think you can just lie and have reality change to what you wanted.
This is the fake news you were told to believe.

The reality is quit different. You should read the report for yourself instead of taking Billy the bagman's word for it.

So what are you trying to do here, convince us that you actually read Mueller's 448 page report?

I did, every word. Mueller wrote zero of them, Weissman and the hack inquisitors wrote it, but couldn't come up with any criminal acts. Instead they used part two to fling shit like a troop of feral baboons.

I'm sure you did read it, but I'm also sure he didn't.
No he didn't.

Liar.

All you do is lie - not a shred or hint of integrity.

So... are you going for a big screen TV tonight? Or did you get one last night?

That is not what the other countries are telling you. Look at what is happening now??? ingest disinfectant, promote medications that is dangerous, instigate violence against his own people, never ending lies, created more ene around the world. Because of people like you who supportEd this dumb ignorant moron president.

4 world leaders macron and Trudeau was there caught laughing at Trump. Think what others are saying about your lousy dude that are not caught in camera. He is not even qualified to make a simple statements to calm the country. Instead he blasted mayors and governors. Others called him retarded.

Only stupid MF's, such as yourself, listen to politicians for their medical needs. Next time one of you fools go to your doctor, ask him the status of our missile defense system. Dumbass.

Even if his kneeling wasn't the primary cause, his refusal to render or allow aid was a contributing factor,
Even if his kneeling wasn't the primary cause, his refusal to render or allow aid was a contributing factor,
The only contributing factor.
IOW... he killed him.

Contributing. Read the autopsy. Floyd was under the influence of fentanyl.

{

The autopsy revealed no physical findings that support a diagnosis of traumatic asphyxia or strangulation. Mr. Floyd had underlying health conditions including coronary artery disease and hypertensive heart disease. The combined effects of Mr. Floyd being restrained by the police, his underlying health conditions and any potential intoxicants in his system likely contributed to his death.

The defendant had his knee on Mr. Floyd’s neck for 8 minutes and 46 seconds in total.

}

Because of the actions by the police, Floyd died. But the cause of death was cardiac failure due to prolonged drug abuse.

I don't think so.

Trump is trying to destroy the nation.

And yet it's you out burning down our cities.

I don't think so.

You disguised that as "365 News" but the article is from the Huffington Post. Anyhow..this is how Trump "killed reform" according to that abortion of an article....

"The Trump administration effectively killed a collaborative reform initiative created by DOJ’s Office of Community Oriented Policing Services that allowed cities to voluntarily implement reform, a move that left the local officials who had partnered with DOJ feeling abandoned. "

It "allowed cities to voluntarily implement reform"? LOL. Say again? Cities aren't allowed now? I would say you are an embarrassment to humanity but we have already established what you are havent we?

Dana7360 is just a bot from Beijing. You're not going to embarrass it.

Says yet another 1000 a month poster. Someone who has posted 25 time per day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year for 9 straight years, slavishly worshipping Trump and his cult, is calling out a poster who is bringing irrefutable facts about Donald Trump's failures to protect the American people, as a foreign bot.

:lol:

Weak, comrade.

Dana7360 is a bot - and everyone here knows it. It posts whatever CCP bullshit is on tap on any given day and then vanishes.

You engage in dialogue - you're a commie scumbag dedicated to the destruction of the United States Constitution and to a free people. But you are human (sort of). Creep is able to engage in dialogue.

But the dana bot does not, it isn't programmed for dialogue, it is a spam bot.

IOW... he killed him.

{

The autopsy revealed no physical findings that support a diagnosis of traumatic asphyxia or strangulation. Mr. Floyd had underlying health conditions including coronary artery disease and hypertensive heart disease. The combined effects of Mr. Floyd being restrained by the police, his underlying health conditions and any potential intoxicants in his system likely contributed to his death.

The defendant had his knee on Mr. Floyd’s neck for 8 minutes and 46 seconds in total.

}

Because of the actions by the police, Floyd died. But the cause of death was cardiac failure due to prolonged drug abuse.

We can post 20 reliable sources saying the same thing. The problem with the left is they are puppets. As such, they only understand and reverberate what they've been instructed by their puppet masters. Because of that, there is no getting through to them no matter how many attempts. When they finally hear the truth, they :lalala:

You are truly retarded.

Try have somebody read the article to you, and if you still can't understand simple words, have them draw pictures for you too!
Good idea. You should try it.
From your article...
"The autopsy report released by the Hennepin County Medical Examiner is pending but preliminary findings show that Floyd had underlying health conditions including coronary artery disease and hypertensive heart disease. "The combined effects of Mr. Floyd being restrained by the police, his underlying health conditions and any potential intoxicants in his system likely contributed to his death," the report says, with no evidence of traumatic asphyxia or strangulation."

It certainly doesn't say what you asserted below, dope.

IOW... he killed him.

{

}

We can post 20 reliable sources saying the same thing. The problem with the left is they are puppets. As such, they only understand and reverberate what they've been instructed by their puppet masters. Because of that, there is no getting through to them no matter how many attempts. When they finally hear the truth, they :lalala:

I just proved you a liar with your own link, retard.

IOW... he killed him.

{

}

The combined effects of Mr. Floyd being restrained by the police, his underlying health conditions and any potential intoxicants in his
Great. Now remove the knee on his neck for 9 minutes. No combined effects, dope.

Are you liberals too foolish to
Not look to see who is on trumps side

The majority of the men

The white men in a landslide

The Hispanic men citizens has just joined the other men

The men have woke up and declared the democrats and liberals as the enemy of America

Can’t you losers see now how it’s over

The men are getting ready to act and roar like a lion

You liberal idiots will learn again like you have always learned all thru history

Are you liberals too foolish to
Not look to see who is on trumps side

The majority of the men

The white men in a landslide

The Hispanic men citizens has just joined the other men

The men have woke up and declared the democrats and liberals as the enemy of America

Can’t you losers see now how it’s over

The men are getting ready to act and roar like a lion

You liberal idiots will learn again like you have always learned all thru history

Ya mean like we learned from winning the Civil War and WWII?

You fascists are real good at starting wars and killing lots of people, but you're not too good at winning wars.

Most wingnut American white men are nothing but spoiled brats with Rambo fantasies.

Forum List

Back