Trump Justice Department Killed Police Reform Programs That Could Have Helped Minneapolis

Just like the pandemic team here in America and the US CDC in China, trump tore apart and ended the reform programs that would have helped prevent what's happening now.

This is making America great?

I don't think so.

Exactly. Trump is responsible for so much that we don't even talk about, it isn't even funny. What also isn't being talked about too much is the total lack of environmental regulation right now. That will probably kill more than COVID-19 in terms of dirty air and water, and will no doubt impact impoverished communities like Flint, Michigan more than Trump country!

What really might have helped Minneapolis is if Amy Klobuchar, democrat prosecutor had slapped that officer down early on.

Just like the pandemic team here in America and the US CDC in China, trump tore apart and ended the reform programs that would have helped prevent what's happening now.

I don't think so.

Exactly. Trump is responsible for so much that we don't even talk about, it isn't even funny. What also isn't being talked about too much is the total lack of environmental regulation right now. That will probably kill more than COVID-19 in terms of dirty air and water, and will no doubt impact impoverished communities like Flint, Michigan more than Trump country!

Yeah, we know, Trump's environment policy. Yet when I ask any of you what policies of Trump you are against, crickets. Forget that Flint happened under DumBama's watch. He of course had nothing to do with it because........well.......it was DumBama.

Yeah, we Republicans don't care about the air or water because we breathe and drink different stuff.

Lol China crap is fake news and conspiracy theories. The OP has real, documented information on things that actually happened.

However I doubt your ability to see the difference.

Yawn; the only conspiracy theory was that "Rushing Coalushun" shit you CCP morons floated.

So, we have a CCP democrat governor, a CCP democrat mayor, a CCP democrat police chief, but it's Trump's fault...

View attachment 343357
Use some critical thinking for a change, kid.

Have you noticed how every time a republican is caught doing something the very first thing they do is accuse a democrat of the same crime? Like when you guys tried and failed to say the Russians wanted Hillary to win? Or the whole Biden/Ukraine failure? Then China thing is just the next attempt. There is not a hint of evidence of truth to the whole thing, they are counting on your willingness to just believe and amplify what they tell you unquestioningly.

There are, on the other hand, pages and pages of evidence in the Mueller report and elsewhere that the tRump campaign cooperated with Russian during the election and after. But you've been told they "don't say that" and haven't even bothered to read them for yourself.

Do you see how you're playing right into their hands? How you're allowing. Yourself to be lied to and manipulated?

I don't really expect this post to make any difference, hell you probably won't even read it, but I figured I'd try once more.

If there was any evidence--even the slightest bit of evidence that Trump was working with Russia to fix the election, don't you think they would have used that for an impeachment? Instead, they manufacture some phony quid pro quo nonsense (that Biden actually did) and conducted a fake impeachment with no criminal charges or impeachable offenses.
Billy the bagman torpedoed it right outta the gate with his lies.

Rightfully so too. 32 million dollars right down the drain. Gee, how many homeless people could 32 million have helped?
So, you're OK with the attorney general lying to the American people?

What did he lie about?
Read the thread, kid.

It's all in there.

In other words, you can't answer a simple question. I wish I could take bets on how liberals would answer a question when asked. I'd be rich.

The heavy handed second guessing the police is one of shitstain obama's programs that had to go. Everything he did was poisonous.

In this case the cop is guilty, but justice was working as intended. The cop was arrested for murder. The feds will tack on civil rights charges, the department including the democrat running it are being investigated by the FBI. So why the riots?

Preliminary autopsy reports are showing the officer kneeling on his neck didn't have anything to do with his death, so this if far from over.
Preliminary autopsy reports are showing the officer kneeling on his neck didn't have anything to do with his death, so this if far from over.
You are truly retarded.
Alive before knee is applied. Dead before knee is removed.

I don't think so.

Figures - Donnie wants cops to "stop being too nice" -
If Black, he'd much rather see them kneel on necks for at least 9 minutes ...
Then continue such for at least 2.5 minutes after pulse is undetectable. :rolleyes:

Lol China crap is fake news and conspiracy theories. The OP has real, documented information on things that actually happened.

Yawn; the only conspiracy theory was that "Rushing Coalushun" shit you CCP morons floated.

So, we have a CCP democrat governor, a CCP democrat mayor, a CCP democrat police chief, but it's Trump's fault...

View attachment 343357

Have you noticed how every time a republican is caught doing something the very first thing they do is accuse a democrat of the same crime? Like when you guys tried and failed to say the Russians wanted Hillary to win? Or the whole Biden/Ukraine failure? Then China thing is just the next attempt. There is not a hint of evidence of truth to the whole thing, they are counting on your willingness to just believe and amplify what they tell you unquestioningly.

There are, on the other hand, pages and pages of evidence in the Mueller report and elsewhere that the tRump campaign cooperated with Russian during the election and after. But you've been told they "don't say that" and haven't even bothered to read them for yourself.

Do you see how you're playing right into their hands? How you're allowing. Yourself to be lied to and manipulated?

I don't really expect this post to make any difference, hell you probably won't even read it, but I figured I'd try once more.

If there was any evidence--even the slightest bit of evidence that Trump was working with Russia to fix the election, don't you think they would have used that for an impeachment? Instead, they manufacture some phony quid pro quo nonsense (that Biden actually did) and conducted a fake impeachment with no criminal charges or impeachable offenses.
Billy the bagman torpedoed it right outta the gate with his lies.

Rightfully so too. 32 million dollars right down the drain. Gee, how many homeless people could 32 million have helped?
So, you're OK with the attorney general lying to the American people?

What did he lie about?
Read the thread, kid.

It's all in there.

In other words, you can't answer a simple question. I wish I could take bets on how liberals would answer a question when asked. I'd be rich.
I already answered the question.

Read the thread, kid.

View attachment 343357

Critical thinking? You should try just thinking for a change. Of course in your case I suppose it could be a real feat considering the fact that you have no fucking brains.

It amazes me that creep thinks flat out lying is "critical thinking."
To him drooling and not letting it drip on his shirt is critical thinking.

View attachment 343357

The only candidate we know of who was working with the Russians was Hillary Clinton who received the Steele Document from the KGB.

The only party that we know is funded by foreign communists is the Democrat Party who admitted to and paid a fine for the huge amounts of money they got from the both the Chinese Communist Party and the Chinese Red Army.

Neither of these is speculation. Both have been proven.

Fake news kid.

Goodbye crepitus. Now I guess Ill never know when South Dakota becomes "the next hot spot" but I cant even fidn any humor in your twisted posts...which will keep me reading sometimes. Just pure TDS. And Aficanitus.

View attachment 343357

Critical thinking? You should try just thinking for a change. Of course in your case I suppose it could be a real feat considering the fact that you have no fucking brains.

It amazes me that creep thinks flat out lying is "critical thinking."
To him drooling and not letting it drip on his shirt is critical thinking.
You guys done with yer little mutual masturbation session?

Be sure to clean up after yourselves.

I don't think so.

Thanks for trying to blame the President for animals, thugs, criminals, terrorists, Leftist criminals, Antifa, and BLM pushing racial division and violence and for robbing, looting, arson, attempted murders, destruction of property, burning houses, stores, and entire communities to the ground...

Just when I thought Trump-hating morons could not top blaming President Trump for the nearly 10,000 elderly deaths in NY caused by Cuomo packing Nursing Homes with virus-infected patients...

Democrats and snowflakes are the ultimate source of never-ending lies and 'STUPID'....

democrat governor.
democrat mayor.
democrat police chief.

Time for a change.
All that means it's Trump's fault.

The heavy handed second guessing the police is one of shitstain obama's programs that had to go. Everything he did was poisonous.

In this case the cop is guilty, but justice was working as intended. The cop was arrested for murder. The feds will tack on civil rights charges, the department including the democrat running it are being investigated by the FBI. So why the riots?

You are truly retarded.

Then I suggest you run and give your assessment to the DOCTORS that are doing the autopsy. I'm sure they won't laugh.......in your face anyway.

You are truly retarded.

Then I suggest you run and give your assessment to the DOCTORS that are doing the autopsy. I'm sure they won't laugh.......in your face anyway.
Then I suggest you run and give your assessment to the DOCTORS that are doing the autopsy. I'm
It's your dopey assessment I have a problem with and addressed.

You are truly retarded.

Then I suggest you run and give your assessment to the DOCTORS that are doing the autopsy. I'm
It's your dopey assessment I have a problem with and addressed.

We report--you decide. Sorry I'm just the relayer of the information. If you can't Google, ask and I'll provide the link.

Even if his kneeling wasn't the primary cause, his refusal to render or allow aid was a contributing factor,

The economy showed signs of clawing its way back.

AND WE HAVE A WINNER!!!!! :thup:

Forum List

Back